Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Job In Ilorin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job In Ilorin (285 Views)

In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Na Beg I Dey Beg / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job In Ilorin by icedsammy: 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
please I urgently need a job around Ilorin to sustain,
i am capable of doing any kind of job even if is site labour work.
meanwhile, I'm an OND holder&i have the ability to learn very fast, rest assured! I will deliver.

my contact is 09032730677 or WhatsApp 08188732428
Re: Job In Ilorin by Darato: 2:55pm On May 28, 2020
Add these 2 books to your library or book list - Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation & The Devil’s Mission, The real sign of the end time.

Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Partner With Recruitment Agencies To Bridge Unemployment Gap / Experienced Male Account Officers Needed / Vacancy-executive Assistant To The MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.