Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,914 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign (15400 Views)

Osinbajo Inaugurates APC Legal Compliance Committee / Osinbajo Inaugurates World’s First Equatorial Aeronomy Radar / Osinbajo Inaugurates Shoe-Manufacturing Hub In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by Proudlytips: 5:39pm On May 28, 2020
Really
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by seguno2: 5:40pm On May 28, 2020
Joyce95:
This is great development

Please what precisely is great about the development
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by officialJP(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2020
I still wonder how our politicians feel wen they hear about innocent people being killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by seguno2: 5:42pm On May 28, 2020
Deputy1111:
Clean water, clean environment are what we need most especially at this pandemic period.

How many states do you know that have pipe borne water in the entire state
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by seguno2: 5:44pm On May 28, 2020
slivertongue:
another 'trader moni' heist loading

Na so o.
If you know you know.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by Beautyaddy: 5:46pm On May 28, 2020
Nigerian Government with their fake photo-op...trying to convince gullible Nigerians that they are indeed working for the betterment of the Country...shior! undecided
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by Miracle1991: 5:56pm On May 28, 2020
Where the hunchback fool that said osinbajo is buried in place of Abba kyari.
I wonder how some educated illiterate will belief that fugitive.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by TheRareGem1(f): 5:58pm On May 28, 2020
My Osinbajo, our president come 2023....Insha Allah.
This man just dey execute his task dey go. One of the most active man in Buhari administration.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by iso604: 5:59pm On May 28, 2020
DrGoodman:
Is this man under house arrest? grin

Yes of course he is under house arrest and the sars name is corov19
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by Cyberterror: 6:06pm On May 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Is this what a VP Should be doing?..Watching TV screen and holding endless useless meetings all the time..while Boss Mustapha and co goes for the real meat!

Nice office though..
What should he be doing when he has people under him who can be tasked to do things. The President and his vice need to limit their public appearances this Covid period.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by manuelreports: 6:07pm On May 28, 2020
If Only Buhari have given this man an upper hand, we may not be where we are today. No doubt the man is a material and very humble man.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by okenyenwa(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2020
Hahaha...
Nigeria is unbelievable. After Buhari, it is osibanjo's turn to be photoshopped. Now we had audio vp. Yesterday children's day celeberation, i saw osibanjo in AIT 8PM news sitting in d midst of children in a picture they displayed and within 5seconds, they removed it and he did not speak concerning d children. But so many children were interviewed about d children's day and they all spoke. My question is why the vp did not speak. Does it mean that he cannot talk again?
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by spal54: 6:12pm On May 28, 2020
I am laughing in Portuguese, #osibanjo still missing all these pictures you see here about VP are all fake.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by chibestjerry(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 28, 2020
Enwhen:

Talk is cheap...

Meaning?
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by Miracle1991: 6:49pm On May 28, 2020
okenyenwa:
Hahaha...
Nigeria is unbelievable. After Buhari, it is osibanjo's turn to be photoshopped. Now we had audio vp. Yesterday children's day celeberation, i saw osibanjo in AIT 8PM news sitting in d midst of children in a picture they displayed and within 5seconds, they removed it and he did not speak concerning d children. But so many children were interviewed about d children's day and they all spoke. My question is why the vp did not speak. Does it mean that he cannot talk again?
it's a pity howyou run your family. I can't imagine that one mental deranged fugitive Will implant hate in some of you.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by ThatFairGuy: 6:52pm On May 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
Audio Vp
Audio brain grin
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by ThatFairGuy: 6:53pm On May 28, 2020
Where are those deluded souls and their late master to Still shout WHERE'S OSHINBAJO as usual. Terrorists
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by wizod(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2020
Audio inauguration. Let him do a live TV broadcast. And i ask again 'where is Osibanjo? grin
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by Atittude: 7:16pm On May 28, 2020
VP where have you been? I've been looking for you every with touch light.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by donprinyo(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2020
Minister VP
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by 12345baba(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2020
He done clean ogoni land finish?
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by WeRblessed(f): 7:43pm On May 28, 2020
I guess he's tired of trader money.

Nigeria is good at starting a project but not finishing it. Even if they finish it they will not maintain it until it's defunct.

What a zoo nation!
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by Pelico20: 7:51pm On May 28, 2020
Good move by our VP but until you tell me where our VP is reporting from, this news is subject to verification.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by Cyberterror: 7:56pm On May 28, 2020
IkeOnyia:
Carry go our able VP. You know your job unlike Peter Obi the demented fool and habitual liar who thinks VP is for retarded imbec.iles with female voice.

cheesycheesygrin
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by afemgbosey(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2020
weblord1900:
Osibanjo if you smile, will you die.

You look like this dog below grin

he won't come after you like lai mohammnd
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by afemgbosey(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2020
Temptee101:
shocked

Is this man still in Nigeria and more especially still the VP?

It's quite pathetic he's allowed to breathe in fresh air once in a while. The cabals have really finished him.

They have succeeded in converting him to a sanitation prefect at the villa.

If this man was a white, selfless and had some dignity for himself and family, he would have long resigned his position as a ceremonial VP.

he is wiser than you fathom
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by TruthinAction: 8:33pm On May 28, 2020
Where is the video of the event? I don't believe this government anymore.
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by igbowoman: 12:23am On May 29, 2020
Always audio
Re: Osinbajo Inaugurates Steering Committee Of The Clean Nigeria Campaign by Genfaculty(m): 5:24am On May 29, 2020
murecool:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday virtually inaugurated the steering committee of the "Clean Nigeria", campaign put together by the Honourable Minister of Water Resources, Engr. Suleiman Adamu to end open defecation, which has been a major hazard to the health and well being of Nigerians.

In a post on his official Instagram account, Prof. Osinbajo explained that Nigerians must embrace quality sanitation and hygiene especially as the government continues to curb COVID-19.

In the highlight of his speech as he virtually inaugurated the Steering Committee of the Clean Nigeria Campaign, he said, "Nigeria is embarking upon this initiative at a most auspicious time.

"As our nation confronts the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize that expanding access to Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) facilities is our most effective weapon against the scourge of infectious disease.

He noted that, "Ensuring the provision of adequate WASH facilities in our communities is the cornerstone of our efforts to strengthen the resilience of our public health structures beyond the present challenge of COVID-19.
“This is the basis of our commitment to ending open defecation and more broadly to raising the standards in the WASH sector.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAu8jJ4gFEh/?igshid=1di96s0avr3i9

mtcheeeeeeewwww!!!!!
INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK V.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Senator Biyi Durojaiye Is Dead / Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima / There Is No Proof That Amina Zakari Is President Buhari's Niece - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.