Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,444 members, 7,937,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event (27882 Views)

Technical Hitch Disrupting Buhari's Speech At UN Event Is Fake News- Garba Shehu / Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

Are you enjoying nigeria?
But if you are a fulani, you are exempted from this question
I'm Igbo and we Igbos are those enjoying the benefits of a united Nigeria commercially
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Harjiboye1(m): 1:52am On May 29, 2020
Giid
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by vioment: 6:01am On May 29, 2020
I no need read am to know say power supply was involved.

No organized power supply, no power supply reliability.

Our collective ignorance and arrogance is giving us daily results. And we don't even have 2 plans for solutions talkless of 10 plans in hand.
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by curfew: 6:19am On May 29, 2020
Ha ha kikiki. Eh ha ha kikikik � Zoo. When Una go get small sence, just small microtimtim sence? Abi Fulani do all of una juju?

Aisha's boy friend cannot speak like Jubril. Get that into your head. The person parading himself as the late Buhari is Aisha's boy friend after the death of Jubril. Jubril can speak but this one is a dummy. You still don't get it?
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by JamesBond008(m): 6:52am On May 29, 2020
Sherftbc:
Am Using this Medium to remind you all that we don't know how long this lockdown will take.
As a matter of fact it doesn't look like its going to end anytime soon.
In a time like this, the best way gorward is to seize the opportunity to learn alternative way to make money online.
As far as am concerned, YouTube has hereby prove to be the most reliable way to earn money because its owned by Google.

I am an experienced and certified YOUTUBE CHANNEL Owner and i am willing to teach anyone who is interested in learning how to Grow an existing YOUTUBE CHANNEL or make money by CREATING A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL

TAKE NOTE THAT THERE IS A LITTLE PRICE ATTACHED TO MY SERVICE.

Kindly contact me via:
070"423"54"685
Or
081"175"57"367

Sure there must be a little price attached naa. You can't just wake these days and decide to be very kind to the entire populace for FREE.

You cant...you're simply Human.
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by sirp9898(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2020
wetin e been want talk sef
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by donoso: 8:33am On May 29, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
sharap.
Biafra with with 5 landlocked States is the zoo rather.

Courtesy demands that you don't use derogatory word like "Sharap".

Meanwhile, Anambra State is not a landlocked state. Thank you.
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by KayCee92(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
sharap.

You are even very myopic to think that anyone who says any unreasonable thing here speaks for the East or Igbos or even an Igbo. Sorry for this level of unawareness. Now to the post, there is absolutely no need to degrade Nigeria with your comments by calling it a zoo or underdeveloped because of a video hitch. If you read through everything then you will see that other presidents eg Thailand had same hitch etc. Just endeavour to be positive. By the way, there is a lesson to be learnt here, that lesson is that "Nigerians (people in general) will always have something negative to say about everything Nigerian or everything you do or say even when there is absolutely no need or basis for such". So you just have to keep doing what You are doing because people must talk. It almost like a core need, like food, like talk. grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by bigfish3k: 9:01am On May 29, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
I'm Igbo and we Igbos are those enjoying the benefits of a united Nigeria commercially
Which commercially?
It seems you don't know your worth
Is it possible for them to refuse you from selling to them what they need to survive which they can't provide themselves?

They will always need you even if you break away because you are producing their daily needs especially in pharmacy and engineering. By then you will come as an expatriate and earn more

Don't you know they are busy studying political science, Islamic studies and history in their regions

My dear igbo brother have u ever sat down to think why they are more particular about one nigeria than the south. Do you think they will sacrifice the lives of their own sons and daughters in war front to keep you with them if you are gaining more
Whatever you think you are gaining now, you will gain it double after we break away

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by AhoadaRivers: 9:06am On May 29, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
sharap.

Ewedu mor0n deceiving himself. grin
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by phe44u(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2020
ValCon888:
Technical hitch because he has nothing intelligent to say.
The only thing that gets his attention is fresh kunu and fresh loans.
grin grin grin guy don't kill me
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by funken: 10:15am On May 29, 2020
This is why it is now more important than ever to push the National Broadband penetration plan. Though this situation might be due to a myriad of issues, I think pushing this plan will have a ripple effect on the overall IT industry in Nigeria.

Like they always say in webinars now "the new normal" in these COVID-19 times is a far cry from what we have had all our lives.

The Presidency should push this now!!

TheRealProphet:

Source: https://punchng.com/covid-19-technical-hitch-disrupts-buharis-speech-at-un-event/

1 Like

Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by Agency0221: 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
Oga bubu no wear face mask na him Cause am
Re: Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:19pm On May 30, 2020
Chan-o -cha too seemed to have connection issues, but he substituted his presentation with a pre -recorded video speech .
A number of connections from other leaders also had brief hitches .
E no go ever better for enemies of Nigeria wherever they are.
The blindness that refused them to see this part of the very short thread will be with them for ever.
Swines everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign / Governor Nwifuru Gifts 14 SUVs To Newly Ordained Catholic Priests (Photos) / Uche Ekwunife's Thanksgiving Service In Awka, Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.