Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,899 members, 7,895,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Need Someone To Help Me Write An Interesting Sales Copy. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Someone To Help Me Write An Interesting Sales Copy. (351 Views)

FREE Sales Copy For Jewellery And Clothes Sellers / Let Me Write A World-Class Sales Copy For Your Business / How To Craft A Sales Copy In 30 Minutes Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Help Me Write An Interesting Sales Copy. by neutralmind: 7:37pm On May 28, 2020
Hello,

I'm about to organise an online seminar.

Plan to advertise online so I need a sales copy.

Need a sales copy that will captivate people and stir up a reason to attend the seminar.

The seminar is about cosmetics business. How to start on a small scale and make good income.

It should have a nice headline, interesting body and a good call to action.

I actually need two. A long one and a short one.

The proposed seminar is a low budget training just to equip people with money making skills.

If anyone can assist I will be very glad, I can offer some form of little compensation ( not much because of the low budget, maybe data ).

My number is on my signature. I'm always available in WhatsApp.

You can drop ideas here as well.

Kindly assist

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn Video Marketing Through 3D Animation In 3days / Bakery Of Your Choice? Let's Strategize Together, Drive The Business To Success / How To Make Free Money During Lockdown Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.