Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,616 members, 7,926,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Help My Inlaw Of About 43yrs. Just Had Partial Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Inlaw Of About 43yrs. Just Had Partial Stroke (416 Views)

Partial Stroke Massage Remedy 100% Effective / My Brother Is Down With Partial Stroke Pls Help / Partial Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Inlaw Of About 43yrs. Just Had Partial Stroke by Spinojaja26: 9:13pm On May 28, 2020
Pleas house I need your help, my inlaw is about 43 years old, his wife put to birth 2 weeks ago. I received a call yesterday that he is having a partial stroke and was rushed to a nearby hospital . I am confused I don't know what to do. advice pls
Re: Help My Inlaw Of About 43yrs. Just Had Partial Stroke by Danybest: 9:17pm On May 28, 2020
Which state are you? Is very easy to cure at this early stage
Re: Help My Inlaw Of About 43yrs. Just Had Partial Stroke by matrix199(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2020
What to do is to stay calm since he has been taken to the hospital. You can also put him in prayers.
Re: Help My Inlaw Of About 43yrs. Just Had Partial Stroke by nifemi25(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2020
The partial stroke is still curable since it still at the early stage.... Just make sure they apply necessary herps for him
Re: Help My Inlaw Of About 43yrs. Just Had Partial Stroke by okoliet4: 9:42pm On May 28, 2020
My sincere advice is get stc30 which is stemcell therapy.
Take b/w 2-3months
Re: Help My Inlaw Of About 43yrs. Just Had Partial Stroke by MisterALEX(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2020
So sorry, what's your location by the way? I have a seed product that can help solve that since it's still in partial state
Spinojaja26:
Pleas house I need your help, my inlaw is about 43 years old, his wife put to birth 2 weeks ago. I received a call yesterday that he is having a partial stroke and was rushed to a nearby hospital . I am confused I don't know what to do. advice pls

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Whose Skin Turned Dark During Coronavirus Fight Dies / 4 Reasons Why You Are Experiencing Dryness During Sex As A Lady / Brave Boy, 6, Disfigured After Stepping In To Save Little Sister From Dog Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.