Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:07 PM

Forget Unemployment How I Made 1 Million In 73 Days In Water Melon Farming - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Forget Unemployment How I Made 1 Million In 73 Days In Water Melon Farming (253 Views)

Melon Farming Melon Cultivation 2024 Complete Information / Obaseki Swears-in 73 New Appointees, Urges Diligence / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget Unemployment How I Made 1 Million In 73 Days In Water Melon Farming by banky200: 10:00pm On May 28, 2020
As rich as you would like ... without touching a cutlass or a hoe.

I know you're struggling to believe that... because I did too

"I'm not talking about those traditional time-consuming and energy-zapping agro businesses that cause you to only peanuts after numerous months of sowing...

But about creating a solid and steady INCOME source that you simply and your family could

FOREVER live on"

I know you're struggling to believe that...

Me too if I had been told before I discovered this easy watermelon business without touching cutlass secret i will be able to be revealing to you now.

You know why?

You see, most of the people think you would like to be as rich as OBJ, Dangote, Ojemei, etc to form good-enough-money which will impact and alter your life from agro business.

... and most still go around with the error that creating money from agro business is laborious; requiring considerable time and energy .

I use to think that way too, hence the main reason I've neglected this area for cool income source for years. Blind me smiley

This same business took a struggling rank and file policeman in one among the police mess (location - withheld) from nothing to become N1.2m richer in 78 days.

And, also made a frustrated 2.1 UNIBEN economics & statistics Graduate resigned from his security job and become a watermelon millionaire in 73 days

How? before i buy to reveal this golden secret to you, just know that...

These watermelon millionaire successes...

happened within short 70 - 80 days

And without they having to the touch anything like cutlass or a hoe aside from to use some cheap chemicals and dispensing instructions

And you can also do an equivalent just within a few of days no matter where you allow or what you are doing at the instant .

Who am I and Why do you have to hear Me?

Well, my name is Jerrywhyte Obamwonyi and i am a farmer.

are you shocked?....

Obj is farmer I mean Baba Iyabo Obasanjo (Obasanjo Farms),

Alinko Dangote of Dangote Farms may be a also farmer.. Even Abdusalami Abubakar of MAIZUBE FARMS may be a farmer too.

And many others too numerous to say here.

One thing is noticeably common among these smart guys.

They run their agro-related business with a difference.... even while they need other biz empire they actively monitor.

What're They Doing Differently?

They utilize one modern method or the opposite that easily make them truck-load of money from these f-things without touching a cutlass or a hoe... but only inspection.

Just like the key watermelon millionaire without touching cutlass business I'm revealing to you here now.

A simple agro-business you begin with as little as 31k and make your first N500,000 - N1m within a brief 70 - 80 days...

...without touching a cutlass than to dish out instructions on how some cheap chemical substances readily available in most local shops near you're applied.

Below are a number of the foremost recent evergreen pictures we took randomly from our methodology grown watermelon fruits without touching a cutlass or hoe.

The amazing thing that creates this an ideal biz model kind of for you unlike other agro-related biz.

Is, aside from being grown wholly and employing a new special methodology to line up a thriving watermelon production biz like this without touching a cutlass or the other boring crude implements is that.

In most seasons especially well done at a strategic time, our produce usually get booked for purchase even before their production cycle is complete.

I think this is often just because watermelon the magic fruit as I fondly call it due to the speed at which it can change anyone's life from nothing to something

All within a brief period of your time may be a widely-sought-after fruit generally loved by many due to it over 20 nutritional and medicinal benefits.

If a standard staff Can roll in the hay in 73 Days, Trust Me You can also ... Even Better!

Can you still recall the awesome story I shared with you about one among my watermelon business without cutlass protege; Osagie

Ok if you cannot anymore, here's a quickie one about him again.

Osagie graduated from Uniben with a clean 2.1 in Economics/Statistics, and after 3 years of fruitless job hunting, he decided to require up "security job" with an equivalent school...taking home only N25,000 per month

You know all those guys that dress in up and down uniforms and stand at the doorway ... with some sticks in their hand like they're want to travel on local bush hunting.

Some time in 2010, Osagie accidentally saw me during a motor park in Benin city.... which was what led to an enormous rotate for him.

To cut the long story short.

Osagie shared with me all he has skilled as employment seeker, and that i was left with no option than to assist .

I placed him on a radical tutelage. Practical one this point .

And at the top , Osagie was ready to use turn his little savings of N30,400 to supply 1,800 pieces of viable watermelon fruits.

A tiny investment that became N522,000 within his first 73 days within the business.

Doing nothing really special or hard.

And he followed the precise method to double and triple his tiny investment after his 2nd and 3rd time of running this exact business.

The Breakdown...

After doing all the plus and minuses.

Osagie was ready to get 1800 quality pieces of watermelon balls at the top of the day, excluding the "baje" ones.

The 1800 good ones were sold at different prices counting on the sizes.

The lowest price per ball went for N180

The highest goes for N400 per ball.

Taking, the typical N180 + N400/2 = N290 Per watermelon

N290 x 1800 pieces = N522,000

Hitting 1 Million Naira in 73 Days

After testing the waters together with his 1 leg, he made quite twice of his initial returns in another production cycle usually between 70 - 80 days by scaling slightly and repeating the precise steps.

Remember, all of those he conveniently do amidst is busy schedule as a security post keeper all just by using some improved chemical substances and without touching anything like cutlass or those boring crude traditional working tools.

And oh yes, the few times he had to go to the farms were purely on inspection purposes.

FOR A COMPLETE GUIDE FRO JUST N1000 CALL/WHATSAPP 08062773986

(1) (Reply)

11 Men Arrested For Raping 12years Old Girl In Jigawa / Top 10 Richest Female Artist In The World / Easy Talaq Procedure In Pakistan 2020 : Get Know About Talaq In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.