Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,015 members, 7,912,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

Eddie Murphy's Dad Was Stabbed To Death By A Jealous Woman ...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eddie Murphy's Dad Was Stabbed To Death By A Jealous Woman ...... (1173 Views)

Eddie Murphy's Dad Was Stabbed To Death By A Jealous Woman ...... / Her Dad Was At The Party, She Was Right.. Her Reasons / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eddie Murphy's Dad Was Stabbed To Death By A Jealous Woman ...... by Ilekokonit: 10:16pm On May 28, 2020
Eddie Murphy Painfully Describes How His Dad Was Killed

Eddie once revealed, to Rolling Stone Magazine, surprising details of how his dad, Charles Edward Murphy, was killed when Eddie was a kid. First Eddie explained this…

“My mother and father broke up when I was three, and he died when I was eight, so I have very dim memories. Every now and then, I wonder what it would be like if he was still here.

Eddie further described how his dad was murdered at just 28 years old:

“He (Eddie’s dad, Charles) was a victim of the Murphy charm chuckles. A woman stabbed my father. I never got all the logistics. It was supposed to be one of those crimes of passion: ‘If I can’t have you, then no one else will’ kind of deal. Someone said to me one day, ‘That’s why you don’t trust women.’ Get the fu*k outta here. What are you, a fu*%ing psychiatrist?” said Eddie.

“I don’t think the two have anything to do with each other. But I was really fu*%ed up about his death. It was really traumatic.”

https://www.iloveoldschoolmusic.com/eddie-murphy-painfully-detailed-dad-brutally-killed-2/

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Pastor Got Stuck Inside A Woman [ Watch Video] / What Is Something You've Always Thought You Would Never Do But You're Doing Now. / Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.