Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,849 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:08 AM

Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife (2060 Views)

Woman Accused Of Stealing A Man's Penis In Aba, Mobbed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by Honbright(m): 6:12am On May 29, 2020
By Tunde Olorungbotemi

The community of okunmo, OkitiPupa Local government area of ondo state were thrown into mourning on Tuesday following the death of one Megan alleged to be a member of aiye confraternity, VOICEAIRMEDIA reports.

VAM NEWS gathered that Megan who is a member of aiye was shot yesterday by rival cult Aiye.

It was learnt that Megan had four years ago lunched an attack On a member of the aiye confraternity In which the dispute was settled by the community leaders with the believe that the matter had die down but unfortunately yesterday while he was preparing to get some stuffs for his pregnant wife, he was attacked and shot at close range.

The suspect fled the scene of crime immediately after committing the crime.

Details, More photos below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/05/suspected-cultist-mobbed-by-rival-cult.html

1 Share

Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by pyyxxaro: 6:17am On May 29, 2020
Which kin bullet always de pull their trouser

VAM NEWS gathered that Megan who is a member of aiye was shot yesterday by rival cult Aiye.

Naaa better suffer e don put e wife now
Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by bigiyaro(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2020
so "Aiye" is different from "aiye" nawao! my RIP for cultists don finish o, na since January I don dey dish am out, starting with the plan wet Iran shoot down....this 2020 bloody o, corona ma just the clear people any how worldwide, God wet make us survive the first half of 2020 even with coro and lockdown join, He go still see through the second half in IJN. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by Sanchez01: 6:47am On May 29, 2020
Calabar man don go chop John Wick dog. Na Avengers dey help dem dey settle am.

Nothing more to add.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by shagasha: 6:49am On May 29, 2020
The supremacy battle don enter Ondo ni?
Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by tillaman(m): 6:50am On May 29, 2020
I
Don’t understand what usually pull their trousers the bullets dey rape them abi
Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by optimus106(m): 6:53am On May 29, 2020
@MOD Did you read through this your write up...? you write like one who never attended primary school ah swear.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:53am On May 29, 2020
Got no RIP
Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by Flyingngel(m): 6:55am On May 29, 2020
Nonsense, if cultism were to be a money spinning venture, who for grew dem join.
Useless motherfuck.er who can't think properly.
Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by decatalyst(m): 6:57am On May 29, 2020
If the narrative is true, I have no RIP to give!

They should keep canceling either other!
Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by osamz007: 7:23am On May 29, 2020
LALA UPLOAD SNAKE THREAD FOR FRONT PAGE EARLY THIS MORNING MYND 44 REMOVE AM. NA THE MATTER WE DEY SETLLE SO
Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by Evergreen4(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2020
H
Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by DoubleEngine007: 7:30am On May 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Me too tire for those bullet wen dey remove trouser o.. Look at what this one did to himself.. Leave cult matter them no go hear.. Them go wear big shoes dey waka up and down.. Anyways he knew what he got himself into,the moment he joined ... I just pity for d unborn kid..
Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by TonyBankz(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:

I dey tell yuh,whichh kian bullet seff dey pull dia trouser comot
Re: Suspected Cultist Mobbed By Rival, Dies Before Reaching Out To Pregnant Wife by Lyydia(f): 9:03am On May 29, 2020
Rest in perfect peace.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Defeacated In Front Of My House / Uwa’s Murder Suspects: We Were Paid N1m To Rape Uwa To Death By Her Landlady / Mom Of Four - Ajike Owens - fatally Shot And Killed In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.