Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,529 members, 7,978,750 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:31 PM

Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) (674 Views)

EFCC To Investigate Claims That Bobrisky Bribed Prison Officials / Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture / N30m Fraud: Herbalist Sacks Counsel, As Court Sends Him Back To Prison Till Sep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) by Hackportal(m): 6:14am On May 29, 2020
Police spokesperson, DCP Frank Mba revealed that the arrest was a result of Bobrisky not holding his end of a N30m business deal after being paid.

Wahala dey this world sha

Watch video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIYx24A_b8U

Source:- https://loadedpulse.com/police-has-revealed-that-bobrisky-was-arrested-over-an-alleged-n30m-fraud-video/
Re: Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) by GuestLog: 6:17am On May 29, 2020
grin
Re: Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) by GuestLog: 6:22am On May 29, 2020
Risky! Risky!!

I'd like to see what you look like after 6 months in jail without makeup, shave & weavon!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) by Nobody: 6:23am On May 29, 2020
@OP, I really like your write up, my own point of view is that......

1 Like

Re: Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) by Nairalandmonika: 6:28am On May 29, 2020
So do we call Bob risky a yahoo boy or yahoo girl
Re: Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) by xreal: 6:45am On May 29, 2020
She must have sold something on a "pay before delivery" agreement. Now, she no wan deliver.

Na dat "something" I never know.
Re: Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) by tillaman(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2020
sad
Re: Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) by Lyydia(f): 8:40am On May 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Police Has Revealed That Bobrisky Was Arrested Over An Alleged N30m Fraud(video) by Egoveen: 11:15am On May 29, 2020
I want to date bob risky:-/

(1) (Reply)

Hacker Group #anonymous Comes Out Of Hiding After 9years To Send A Mes / Scam Alert!!! / Man sacks Wife, Kills Son, Daughter, Injures Father in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.