Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? (8432 Views)

Today Is The 9th Day Of Shawwal, Have You Started The 6 Days Fasting In Shawwal? / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / When Was The Last Time We Had A 30-day Fast Ramadan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by Abdulcisse: 10:50pm On May 29, 2020
I will finish my own on Sunday inshallah
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by kenoz(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2020
I'll finish mine tomorrow, Insha Allah
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by kayzee2374(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2020
Insha Allah I will
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by Warkeehzy1(m): 12:59am On May 30, 2020
I also started on Monday and by God's grace I'll be done with it tomorrow.
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by Alajiki(m): 6:40am On May 30, 2020
Offpoint:
Real fasting or the usual of eating morning food, skip afternoon lunch and call it fasting?

Yes! That's our fasting. Are you pained? Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by Alajiki(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2020
Offpoint:

If no difference then why eat in the first place?

We did not design it...Allaah did. If you think it's easy waking up at 4 a.m to eat and skip food till 7 p.m, do it and come back here to tell us about your experience. It's not difficult, is it?
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by Alajiki(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2020
Offpoint:

You know the real fasting naw...

You're offpoint...just like your moniker. Hew asked you a simple question. Just answer it and move on.
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by Lematin(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2020
NaMeAboki:

As I had already mentioned, no I didn't; it was a mistake, I had mentally miscalculated the no. of days when making my post.

Alright Bro

May Almighty Allah Accept it from us as an act of Ibadah
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by Offpoint: 10:53am On May 30, 2020
Alajiki:

You're offpoint...just like your moniker. Hew asked you a simple question. Just answer it and move on.
The truth hurts and I can see that....
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by Aegerine: 12:29pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=Offpoint post=90089557]
Dude I don't expect you to fast as the Buddhist or the Hindist...

What I'm saying is you guys should stop misusing the word FASTING, cause its meaning is totally different from your application.

Perhaps you should use the original Arabic word for it...

Maybe your scholars misinterpreted the word in English [/quote

And who are you by the way? They kept on correcting you and you keep remaining adamant. On what/which/whose authority do you stand to come here and be defining for us, what fasting should mean.

That is how you keep pokenosing in what is beyond you and you will later turn back to be playing the victims card that Muslims are intolerant.

Islam is not Christianity as you have told and Christianity is not Islam. We can never have anything in common.. Just disappear from this thread because you are highly irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by Aegerine: 12:36pm On May 30, 2020
Offpoint:

Which part of the Quran says I'll be judged for asking questions?

Which question have you asked. Very cunning and hypocritical set of Paul followers.

You bursted here uninvited typical of your ill mannerisms to assume the status of one imaginary authority on the topic of fasting. The table turned around, and you wanted to twist fact that you are asking questions.

Which sensible questions can someone with a closed mind possibly asked.

My friend/enemy just creep back to where you are needed..
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by Offpoint: 1:50pm On May 30, 2020
Aegerine:

Which question have you asked. Very cunning and hypocritical set of Paul followers.

You bursted here uninvited typical of your ill mannerisms to assume the status of one imaginary authority on the topic of fasting. The table turned around, and you wanted to twist fact that you are asking questions.

Which sensible questions can someone with a closed mind possibly asked.

My friend/enemy just creep back to where you are needed..
I love it when people are this pained when I tell them the truth.
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by NaMeAboki: 9:00pm On May 30, 2020
Lematin:

Alright Bro

May Almighty Allah Accept it from us as an act of Ibadah

Masha Allah.
Re: Who Is Finishing The 6-Day Fast Tomorrow? by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

We did not design it...Allaah did. If you think it's easy waking up at 4 a.m to eat and skip food till 7 p.m, do it and come back here to tell us about your experience. It's not difficult, is it?

cheesy

Your also an Igbo Muslim..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Treating Witchcraft By Witchcraft / Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.