Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,252 members, 7,974,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:58 PM

1999 Constitution Is Apartheid System, Yoruba Are Used As Example-take It Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1999 Constitution Is Apartheid System, Yoruba Are Used As Example-take It Down (484 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Kwankwaso: Selfishness And Apartheid System / James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1999 Constitution Is Apartheid System, Yoruba Are Used As Example-take It Down by meavox: 6:41am On May 29, 2020
Copied from a WhatsApp post.

But you can see it originally was from a Facebook post (of Hussein Maitaya).

South & MB our task is clear: To take down this TOXIC & APARTHEID 1999 CONSTITUTION and not hand it down to our children. We know if we do they will not enjoy life in Nigeria and will seek to flee abroad where they will face increasing racism. The long lasting and best solution is to Take Down this Constitution which is a diabolical entrapment imposed upon us.

Please copy and spread widely if you can.

======================================================================

Re: 1999 Constitution Is Apartheid System, Yoruba Are Used As Example-take It Down by IceLip: 6:44am On May 29, 2020
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1999 Constitution Is Apartheid System, Yoruba Are Used As Example-take It Down by meavox: 6:47am On May 29, 2020
IceLip:
hmm

I actually received a WhatsApp post last year where the 1999 Constitution was called an Apartheid one and it explained this well citing items on FGN exclusive list, number of states and LGAs etc. If I can find it with digging I will post it here. But I likely have deleted it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1999 Constitution Is Apartheid System, Yoruba Are Used As Example-take It Down by yanabasee1(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2020
I am beginning to believe a friend who said that the colonial leaders received bribes from the fulanis to amalgamate this country to be able to have control over what they do not have.....
Re: 1999 Constitution Is Apartheid System, Yoruba Are Used As Example-take It Down by gwafaeziokwu: 7:14am On May 29, 2020
grin

Please stop dragging my western brothers. Nnamdi Kanu is the problem abeg.

Once operation Python dance 4 kills him all their wahala don end be that.

1 Like

Re: 1999 Constitution Is Apartheid System, Yoruba Are Used As Example-take It Down by AhoadaRivers: 7:30am On May 29, 2020
No, to the yorubaman, Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are the problems not fulani and hausas forcing them to learn hausa before they can get jobs in ports in yorubaland.

Never seen a tribe so foolish en mass.
Re: 1999 Constitution Is Apartheid System, Yoruba Are Used As Example-take It Down by meavox: 5:13pm On May 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
I am beginning to believe a friend who said that the colonial leaders received bribes from the fulanis to amalgamate this country to be able to have control over what they do not have.....

I got the story like this.

The British came to rob Nigeria and started from the South. Somewhere in the Middle Belt they came across the Fulani, who like the British were foreign robbers. There two gangs of robbers recognised themselves for what they are: 2 gangs who wanted to steal Nigeria's riches. So they made a pact. The pact continued even after Indepence. Such that Fulani would loot Nigeria but give part of it to the British. Who in return would use their powers to keep Fulani in power.

It is all coming apart now.

Just as South Africa got rid of an Apartheid system, so shall the owners of Nigeria - the people of South and MB.

Freedom is at hand!

grin

(1) (Reply)

PHED MDCEO Set To Sack Rivers State Staff o June 1st After Embaassment From WIKE / Ahead Of Benue State 2023, The Game Changer. / Opinion: The Man To Take-over From President Buhari In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.