Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:57 PM

Filmmaker, Ayo The Creator Assaulted And Arrested By Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Filmmaker, Ayo The Creator Assaulted And Arrested By Police (258 Views)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filmmaker, Ayo The Creator Assaulted And Arrested By Police by killuax: 7:52am On May 29, 2020
Popular Nigerian filmaker, Ayo The Creator, caught on camera the moment Nigerian police officers assaulted and arrested him after toy guns were allegedly found with him.

According to reports, Ayo The Creator, the self-proclaimed Nigerian King of Photoshop, was on his way to a film location when he was assaulted by officers of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad who also arrested him.

He started an Instagram Live video after he was apprehended by the Police officers who on noticing he was recording, attempted to take his phone from him while he could be heard asking what his offence was.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJm5pJ4ba1Y

(1) (Reply)

Olamide/phyno - Fada Fada Performs At The One Africa Festival In Houston, Texas / Regina Daniels Shares New Maternity Photos Says Motherhood Is Beautiful / All I Need Is Just Support, Kindly Support Me And Make My Dream Come Tru.dmw Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.