Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,165 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

FREE TRAINING: Gaining & Monetizing Business Skills During This Covid-19 Period - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE TRAINING: Gaining & Monetizing Business Skills During This Covid-19 Period (360 Views)

16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online / 16 Businesses You Can Do At Home During This COVID-19 Period... Joshua Udom / Online Business To Do In This COVID-19 Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE TRAINING: Gaining & Monetizing Business Skills During This Covid-19 Period by Kindlord: 8:03am On May 29, 2020
GAINING AND MONETIZING BUSINESS SKILLS DURING THIS COVID-19 PERIOD

Gaining and Monetizing Business Skills during this Covid-19 period

Hi friend.

Trust you are doing well and I do sincerely hope you are thriving through this perhaps one of the most trying times in the history of our generation.

As a way to give back to society, my friends and I have put together a free training session where we can train on some valuable business skills as business plan writing, how to start, grow and expand your business post-Covid, content marketing strategies, etc.

We trust it will be indeed an eye-opening session for you and avail you the opportunity to add new skills to your arsenal and be more productive at your work.

Join us via the link below

FREE Business Skills Training

https:///2zrQ9i7

Group closing soon. Join today!

It promises to be swell learning session.

Share widely to friends and family!

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online Working From Home! (LEGIT) / Start Up Bakery Business From Scratch And Become Successful Large Scale Factory / Where Does Western Nigeria Get Money To Attract Commerce People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.