Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,020 members, 7,970,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

Create Your Nigeria Paypal Account That You Use To Send Or Receive Funds. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Create Your Nigeria Paypal Account That You Use To Send Or Receive Funds. (375 Views)

Get A USA Paypal Account Today That's Send And Receive Funds Also Withdraw / Corps Member Participating In Election To Receive N35,000 – NYSC / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Nigeria Paypal Account That You Use To Send Or Receive Funds. by dbynonetwork: 8:46am On May 29, 2020
I know that your inability to operate a PayPal account in Nigeria is one of the biggest reasons for not participating in online businesses, especially affiliate marketing, freelance work and many opportunities that are available online to make money.

It’s painful that PayPal only allows few countries to have full benefits of their best services, few others settled down on half benefits, while a large number of countries are restricted from opening an account. If you are familiar with this, you must have known what I am talking about. You live in a Nigeria where you can only make payments via Paypal, but you cannot receive money via Paypal.

Verified Paypal in Nigeria

I have the solution for you TO GET A FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Nigeria. You'll learn:

1.I will create a Paypal account to get the full benefits of Paypal in Nigeria.
2. I will show you how to link your Nigeria bank account to verify your Paypal account.
3. How to get your prepaid MasterCard® to verify your Paypal account.
4. How to transfer funds from your Paypal account to your Nigeria bank account.

Finally how to easily get your funds from your bank account in Nigeria.
check my link below

(1) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC / Deslog Training & Consulting Limited: Dtc - Become Part Of Our Success Story / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.