Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade (2368 Views)

Jilted Man Bathes Ex-lover With Acid In Lagos (Picture) / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her / Ex-Militant Bathes Former Lover With Acid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2011
10cirenoh:

Can you explain this? why should someone who took another person's life in a BARBARIC way be allowed to live? being in prison is also a lifestyle if you don't know, it's just that you don't get some "free" things you are suppose to get. (As if Nigerians that are not in prisons get something free before), so what is the ACTUAL punishment in your own book? being locked up in a cell where you still sleep, wake, eat and talk like a living thing?

I am guessing you are one small boi somewhere that does not understand the grievance of death, especially in this manner.

Can you seriously see another view apart from yours?  

For the 5th time or so now, I have explained to you that if a life is taken in a barbaric manner, your approach is not the solution.  How many more times do you want me to say this?  I have given examples as to how Capital punishment is not going to stop anything and bring about the "utopia" that you want.

Contrary to your claims, I do not think Prison is a "lifestyle", but an institution.  Prisons in Nigeria are not known to come with Sheraton-hotel style services but instead hard graft labour, hunger, etc.

The type of punishment I will support is to have them caged, perhaps in Solitary confinement (Read up on experiences of those who were locked up in solitary confinement, it is more like going to hell) for the greater part of their life, let them be chained up and made to work in mines breaking rocks with hammer or something.

You see, there are many punishment that are much more effective than just asking for someone to be killed like the way you and other are suggesting.

So I be small "boi" for disagreeing with your view, and I guess those who agree with you are "grown and mature men"? You are funny in an unfunny way!  Abeg stick to the debate at hand jare.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2011
10cirenoh:

Just imagine?

I even heard Rev King makes calls to different people from the cell at will, he eats the best food, wears the best clothes and even live a better life than those in the "free" society, but those he fried to death are no more,  what a cruel world.

I won't be surprise to hear that Clifford Orji is a local government chairman somewhere far in the north, east or even west with a different identity and looks, oppressing or even continuing to kill as usual just because people like Elrazur loves seeing murderers alive and in "jail"

I will suggest you visit prison to get an experience as to how people's life are controlled when freedom is taken away.  Coming on a forum to present "hear say" in a serious debate will make people laugh at you.

It is a good thing that you mentioned the point about "Rev King", while I do not know the facts, it should however be noted that as with many systems and organisations in the world, it can be prone to abuse. Same way death penalty can be wrongly given to an innocent man.   If we have to use your logic, then we can see how wrong that can get.

Here is a good case, please read the story if you can - 27 years ago, a man was convicted of murder in the UK, if people like you have their ways, then this man would have been long dead ages ago.  Now, thanks to advances in science and some 27 years wasted in jail later, this man is freed and government will now have to pay him. 

Regardless of how much they pay him, it will not bring back his 27 years that was wasted. Now imagine if he's been subjected to a capital punishment?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/mar/12/dna-teresa-de-simone-hodgson

What do you have to say to that sir?

Henry Okah still enjoying all the limelight, enjoying the AC in various courts, flying in planes here and there from one court to the other while those he killed, burnt and bombed are no more,

Killing Henry Okay will not make the problem go away, do you not understand this?

Elrazur, i advise you to keep shut now, you're really getting me angry with your useless liberal propaganda, do you work for the devil? allowing evil people to live while those they killed cease to exist? of what use is it keeping those who took another man's life away alive? even though it cost $$$$ to maintain the cells? maintain their upbringing? and maintaining them to stay healthy?

Usually, I will just question your logic here, but I wont. Can we please keep your emotions out of the debate.

If you cannot debate with a clear head and make your point without making stuff up about me, then perhaps you should refrain from posting?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by bkbabe97y(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
ElRazur:

I will suggest you visit prison to get an experience as to how people's life are controlled when freedom is taken away.  Coming on a forum to present "hear say" in a serious debate will make people laugh at you.

You are the only one I see anyone with half a brain laughing at! And, ure the only one presenting hear-say! Dude, why do u always have to act like u know? Its ok if u dont know something then seek knowledge; but coming off as idiotic all the time. . . . ooouch, my head! U give me a damn headache!

ElRazur:

I explained the point you are making earlier on.  It is not about wasting tax payers money etc, but keeping them caged and all their freedoms denied. Correct me if am wrong, but I think it is one of the many reasons Death-row inmates do not get executed immediately.

As their contribution to the society, I also believe there is something called "chain-gangs" in America - Where inmates are chained in a train-like fashion and made to work on hard labour etc. Argument can be made that they are making contributions.

Finally, do you think someone who is in a "ready to die" mode will give two monkeys if he faces execution?  Why not put back the "Afraid to die" mode in him, then let him rot in jail (or then kill him as they do in America, but I do not support this)

This idiota! Chain-Gang? Hard-Labor? LMAO!!! Negro, u need to stop watching all them 1932 movies!

So, in your dead-brain u think the reason Death Row inmates are kept for so long before being executed/freed/ or having their sentence vacated/ modified/commuted or clemency granted is because the United States views it as a means to "Punish" them before killing them? So, the meticulous nature and stringent manner in which Death-sentence appeals should be dealt with is no longer the reason why it takes eons to conclude a death-penalty case, even after sentence has been pronounced?

And where did u get this notion that the United States would chain prisoners and work them "Hard-labor" style?! Dummy, theres laws against something called Cruel, Inhumane and unusual punishment. . . . you couldnt even chain a donkey and have it work for you without going to jail for animal cruelty, to talk less of doing it to a human!

Your biggest problem, I see, is thinking (falsely) to yourself that youre intelligent. Youre anything 'but', sorry. . . . !

Itll do u a lotta good to pick up a book and read some more instead of thinking you know it all and always ending up looking like a mo*ron. . . . .
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
Straight from wiki. (General reading and back ground info)

A chain gang is a group of prisoners chained together to perform menial or physically challenging work, such as mining or timber collecting, as a form of punishment. Such punishment might include building roads, digging ditches or chipping stone. This system existed primarily in the southern parts of the United States, and by 1955 had been phased out nationwide, with Georgia the last state to abandon the practice.[1] Chain gangs were reintroduced by a few states during the "get tough on crime" 1990s, with Alabama being the first state to revive them in 1995. The experiment ended after about one year in all states except Arizona,[2] where in Maricopa County inmates can still volunteer for a chain gang to earn credit toward a high school diploma or avoid disciplinary lockdowns for rule infractions.[3]

Contrary to your claims, Chain gang is still very much alive in at least one county.

As of 2003, there appears to be what can only be described as chain gangs and "in humane" treatment of inmates going on.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest/10/29/chain.gang.reut/

Again, this flies in the face of your claims of law against inhumane treatment.   

Now, will you add anything remotely constructive to the debate at hand? May be not.   

You know, do you support capital punishment? What do you think the implications may be? Do you think it is a strong enough deterrent?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
More info on Chain gang in Maricopa county.

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=sheriff_bio

Arpaio has over 10,000 inmates in his jail system. In August, 1993, he started the nation’s largest Tent City for convicted inmates. Two thousand convicted men and women serve their sentences in a canvas incarceration compound. It is a remarkable success story that has attracted the attention of government officials, presidential candidates, and media worldwide.

Of equal success and notoriety are his chain gangs, which contribute thousands of dollars of free labor to the community. The male chain gang, and the world’s first-ever female and juvenile chain gangs, clean streets, paint over graffiti, and bury the indigent in the county cemetery.

Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Mobinga: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
Sometimes I wonder whether this bk/babe dude reasons with his vaginae? Phaggot
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
Why is the thread derailing to a chain gang argument?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by bkbabe97y(m): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2011
ElRazur:

Straight from wiki. (General reading and back ground info)

Contrary to your claims, Chain gang is still very much alive in at least one county.

As of 2003, there appears to be what can only be described as chain gangs and "in humane" treatment of inmates going on.

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/US/Southwest/10/29/chain.gang.reut/

Again, this flies in the face of your claims of law against inhumane treatment.   

Now, will you add anything remotely constructive to the debate at hand? May be not.   

You know, do you support capital punishment? What do you think the implications may be? Do you think it is a strong enough deterrent?

Ok, I wont argue Nigerian Law with you if U wont argue American law with me!

United States= Feds

Maricopa County= State of Arizona= None of the Fuxcking business of the Federal Govt except where The Supreme Court says otherwise!!!

2003 is "very much alive"? Dude, ure crazy!

BTW, theres almost 3200 counties in the U.S. One county goes nuts in 2003 and that, all a sudden, "flies in the face of my claims"? Maybe you think this is Nigeria where theres no rule of law!

And, YES, I support Capital Punishment ONLY if it would be used to exterminate the fools amongst us who act like they know it all, when in fact they dont know their aszzhole from their nostrils!

p.s: I love the way you ignored talking about your st*upid notion, which I have since debunked, that the reason death row inmates are kept so long is because The United States intends to "punish" them for years before putting them to sleep! I'm waiting for more on that Mr.Know-It-All-But-Knows-Nothing!
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by bkbabe97y(m): 5:48am On Jan 21, 2011
Mobinga:

Sometimes I wonder whether this bk/babe dude reasons with his vaginae? Phaggot

Right. . . . the Ibo man still seeking revenge!
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Mobinga: 6:03am On Jan 21, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Right. . . . the Ibo man still seeking revenge!

I am not Igbo.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by bkbabe97y(m): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2011
Like I give a fruxck what u are! Whats with u trailing me from thread to thread?

You might not be Ibo but u clearly are a gay, so stay away from me!
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by Mobinga: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2011
See this petard cheesy Your phaggotry knows no bounds.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2011
So state of Arizona is no longer part of the usa?

First you claimed chain-gang no longer exist. I proved otherwise.

Then you claimed it was in the "1900s" and I proved to you that a quick search showed it was carried out as early as 03. Then I posted further proof to show that it is STILL in practice.

The problem here is that, your attempts are pretty much lame.

Unlike you, I will deal with issues you may raise. Concerning keeping inmates alive before executing them, I am forced to ask you if you know what "deathrow" means?  Have a read.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_row?wasRedirected=true

Have a read and focus on the part that mentioned that "opponents of capital punishment argue it is a mental torture due to uncertainty regarding a prisoner execution"

If that is not in same line as what I mentioned previously, then what it is? 

Look man, try all you want, but the points I made still stands. That is, Chain gangs exist and contrary to your claims, the uncertainty as to whether an inmates get executed or not, can be argued as deliberate depending on how you view it. Once again I provided evidence to the effect.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by 10cirenoh: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2011
^^^^

Too bad all the stuffs i typed didn't post due to some failures from my network, and with the way you reason, i don't want to bother myself re-typing them.

It's not worth it.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
Okay sir. smiley

Please just tell me this, what if an innocent man is wrongly convicted?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by 10cirenoh: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^^

Listen to yourself, 3 of them were caught in the act, even their father was there to witness it and had to run for his own life too.

What is innocent about that mr liberal?
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
Oga na wah o.

You are not looking beyond this case, and this is why I think you do not get my point. I am looking BEYOND this case and trying to show you how innocent people could be executed if capital punishment is involved.

Look past this case and everything I've been saying falls into place. The fact is, as a result of capital punishment and miscarriage of justice innocent people do get executed.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by 10cirenoh: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^

We are talking about this case, what brought up this discussion? is it not this news? i am talking about this news and not else, these killers deserve to be killed same way they murdered the widow.

EOD!!!
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
How will like them killed? Limbs chopped off with a saw? Their head hacked off with a blunt knife? Will you be happy to do the honours? If you agree, what separate you and their barbaric act?

Please give me answer.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by 10cirenoh: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
Go and ask the woman that was chopped into cube size meat that question
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
It is a question to make you think. Please do that, and then come back with an answer.

In the mean time, no one can ask a dead woman questions. Abeg think deep before you reply next time
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by 10cirenoh: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^

Now you see you're just confused and hardly know what you're typing, you said it's barbaric to kill those who killed another in a barbaric way by me, i am now asking you to go and ask the chopped corpse if she's going to see it as barbaric if those who chopped her into pieces are killed same say she was killed.

My last undeserved response to you.

You are a kid that does not understand how "taking" a human life in a barbaric way entails.

If those who chopped her into pieces didn't find it barbaric when they were doing it with a SAW BLADE, who the heck are you to say it's barbaric when others suggest same treatment for the murderers?

Just go and suck on your feeding bottles, you're no longer relevant in this act,

It happened in the village and i see them dying sooner than later, they escaped getting set ablaze in public, but they won't escape getting killed in the village in another traditional way.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
One cannot speak to a dead person. She's gone and unfortunately that means she won't respond.

You keep calling me a kid, yet you cannot grasp very simple concepts, or even make attempts to answer simple questions. Again here is another scenario: A man takes me and my family and shoot everyone of us in the head. Using your logic, will justice to you mean taking that guy and killing him and his families too?

Please prove you are the grown-up here by actually thinking and answering my question.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ADM1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
What a sad story.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by bkbabe97y(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
ElRazur:

So state of Arizona is no longer part of the usa?

First you claimed chain-gang no longer exist. I proved otherwise.

Then you claimed it was in the "1900s" and I proved to you that a quick search showed it was carried out as early as 03. Then I posted further proof to show that it is STILL in practice.

You foool!!! ITS NOT THE STATE OF ARIZONA THAT CARRIED OUT THE CHAIN-GANG PUNISHMENT IN '03 WHICH YOU SO BADLY WANT TO USE TO JUSTIFY YOUR ASININE POSITION; IT WAS A DAMN COUNTY IN ARIZONA! ONE FUXCKING COUNTY!!!!

Ok, really I dont know why I'm even attempting getting in a discussion concerning U.S laws with you.  Almost 3200 counties and one pulled out a shenanigan from the 1900s simply for political reasons and this fool turns it into Chain gangs being "very much alive"; DO YOU THINK THIS IS AFRICA?! The mere fact that you still have no idea the difference between County, State and Federal law. . . . like, what am I even discussing with you?! Oh, yeah, I remember: you've been dying to engage me in a convo for ages, thats why you kept following me thread to thread. Damn, I fell for it and engaged you in this dumb shiyyt. . . . . . .

Pendejo, first do yourself a favor, read about The Eight Amendment then familiarize yourself with Trop v. Dulles, 356 U.S. 86 (1958). . .

By the way, if youre an engineer, trust me I wont argue building bridges with you, try not to argue U.S Law with me!  wink. . .
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
So a county in a state did something and now you think that is not the Usa? Geography must be very challenging for you.

My original point was about something that happened inside the US. You know, the point that is hard for you to grasp is laid out in simple terms that anyone with a shred of brain can see it.

Just to further simplify it for you, if a country were to attack just that county won't that be an attack on the US? Or using your awesome logic, it will be just the county and not the USA? Right.

On the internet, anyone can be anything. Your claims so far are as weak as they get. You know, while you try all you can to bark, you lack the vocal chord needed and too make matters worse, you are toothless and your argument have no bite.

Go on, make attempts to bark some more. After all, according to you, chain gang never existed and neither did the point that their delayed execution is a form of deliberate mental torture. What a joke.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by bkbabe97y(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
ElRazur:

So a county in a state did something and now you think that is not the Usa?

Can you, PLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE, just find out the differences between County, State and Federal law instead of adamantly sounding like an i*diot?

ElRazur:

Geography must be very challenging for you.

Just to further simplify it for you, if a country were to attack just that county won't that be an attack on the US? Or using your awesome logic, it will be just the county and not the USA? Right.

Wow! Clearly, ure an Id*iot! Like, really, how foolish can u get? Geography, "challenging" to me? You think we're here discussing the map of Northern Lagos, or what?

So, attack on the sovereign state of America equals laws in a U.S county? Man, just shut it while some of your already tarnished image is still intact!

ElRazur:

Go on, make attempts to bark some more.  After all, according to you, chain gang never existed and neither did the point that their delayed execution is a form of deliberate mental torture.  What a joke.   

ROFLMAO!!!

So, death sentences are not hurriedly carried out, not because of the stringent and meticulous nature of Appeals, but because The Courts deemed it fit to "Mentally Torture" inmates before executing them? lmao! You think this is Nigeria where Ken Saro Wiwa was executed 10 minutes after his sentence was pronounced?! You really are a joke!

Oh, and  in your next post show me where I said "CHAIN-GANGS NEVER EXISTED". Failing to do that, then we both concur that ure an imb*ecile!
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by ElRazur: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
It get tiring bickering with a fool. In the words of the wise one, do not argue with a fool and all that.  All you do is talk trash upon trash.  I mean, my explanations are as simple as it get, but you will rather not to see them. You see, that ain't my problem but yours.

As a recap, Chains gang exist. It was you who asserted it stopped existing from the 1900s or so.

Chain gang is still going on in the Usa. Proof of this is right in front of you.  Since you want to be ignorant about it, then it is your cup of tea not mine.  Weird that you now try to claim some county ain't the usa. Gosh, after you claimed chain gang do not exist etc. 

Opponents of death-row believe it is a form of mental torture etc. Again, this is in same context as I mentioned all along. As usual, proof was provided.  However, if you cannot understand this, then it is your prerogative, your problem, your issue. Not mine. 

On contrast, all you do is speak out of you rectum etc. Shift positions and try to safe face. No surprise really!  You barely made anything in relation to the debate at hand etc. I guess it ain't no coincidence most think you are a fool.

Finally, you keep taking about how you are followed around etc. Gosh, you clearly are deluded.  It was nice while it lasted. Go on, have the last lame attempt at talking some more trash.
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by bkbabe97y(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2011
ElRazur:

It get tiring bickering with a fool. In the words of the wise one, do not argue with a fool and all that.  All you do is talk trash upon trash.  I mean, my explanations are as simple as it get, but you will rather not to see them. You see, that ain't my problem but yours.

As a recap, Chains gang exist. It was you who asserted it stopped existing from the 1900s or so.

Chain gang is still going on in the Usa. Proof of this is right in front of you.  Since you want to be ignorant about it, then it is your cup of tea not mine.  Weird that you now try to claim some county ain't the usa. Gosh, after you claimed chain gang do not exist etc. 

Opponents of death-row believe it is a form of mental torture etc. Again, this is in same context as I mentioned all along. As usual, proof was provided.  However, if you cannot understand this, then it is your prerogative, your problem, your issue. Not mine. 

On contrast, all you do is speak out of you rectum etc. Shift positions and try to safe face. No surprise really!  You barely made anything in relation to the debate at hand etc. I guess it ain't no coincidence most think you are a fool.

Finally, you keep taking about how you are followed around etc. Gosh, you clearly are deluded.  It was nice while it lasted. Go on, have the last lame attempt at talking some more trash.     

This mo*ron! To call you an idi*ot is clearly a compliment. . . sorta like calling you Einstein!

You really are nuts! Did you read anything I wrote? Did you read why that County's govt reintroduced the "Chain-gang" punishment after almost a billion years? Did you read the case I referenced above (yeah, yeah, I know: it would have read like Greek to you)?! Fooool. . . youre trying so hard (in futility) to be seen as one of NL's great debaters. . . . Notice, you always end up sounding stu*pid cus theres always someone on the corner waiting to pull your cards just to show that your "points" are trash!!!

I waited patiently, hoping, that you'd do us a lot of good and show us what Wiki (your reference) REALLY wrote! You punk, you think everyone is as dumb as you; quoting Wiki but editing what you knew would put holes in the nonsense youve been writing all week?! Now, I'll put the proper quote(s) for the world to see and maybe, just maybe, you'll finally put this stu*pid aspiration/desire/attempt of yours to seem intelligent to rest  and just admit what the rest of us know: THAT YOU'RE JUST AN ARGUMENTATIVE DOLT!:

CHAIN GANGS

"This system existed primarily in the southern parts of the United States, and by 1955 had been phased out nationwide, with Georgia the last state to abandon the practice.[1] Chain gangs were reintroduced by a few states during the "get tough on crime" 1990s, with Alabama being the first state to revive them in 1995. The experiment ended after about one year in all states except Arizona,[2] where in Maricopa County inmates can still volunteer for a chain gang to earn credit toward a high school diploma or avoid disciplinary lockdowns for rule infractions.[3]"

"Many jurisdictions in the United States have re-introduced prison labor. In recent years, Maricopa County, Arizona, which includes Phoenix, Arizona, and its Sheriff Joe Arpaio, have drawn attention from human rights groups for the use of chain gangs for both men and women. Arizona's modern chain gangs, rather than chipping rocks or other non-productive tasks, often do work of economic benefit to a correctional department. Opponents note that the gangs often work outside in oppressive desert heat; others note that participation in Maricopa County's chain gangs is voluntary, not mandatory, and that everyone else who does outdoor work there must do so in heat as well.[citation needed]

A year after REINTRODUCING the chain gang in 1995, Alabama was forced to again abandon the practice pending a lawsuit from, among other organizations, the Southern Poverty Law Center. "They realized that chaining them together was inefficient; that it was unsafe", said attorney Richard Cohen of the organization. However, as late as 2000, Alabama Prison Commissioner Ron Jones has again proposed reintroducing the chain gang. The 1995 reintroduction has been called "commercial slavery" by some in academic circles.[5]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_gang

Imbe*cile, note the following:

1. Chain-Gangs ENDED in 1955 (in the Last State that was still using it at the time)

2. They were reintroduced by, approximately, 5 states in 1995: FOR POLITICAL REASONS!!!

3. All 5 States, (except Maricopa County, AZ ) scrapped the project less than one year after reintroduction!!! 1995 + a few months = 1995!!! Monkey!

4. In MARICOPA COUNTY, Arizona, where it was being used: IT WAS STRICTLY ON VOLUNTEER BASIS!!! YOU CANT BE FORCED TO BE IN A CHAIN-GANG IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE!!!

5. GO inform yourself on who Sheriff. Joe Arpaio is! Familiarize yourself with him, remember to write him letters in prison, because, thats where he should be by the end of the year when the Justice Department's investigation on him his completed! Remember to commend him on his re-introducing the chain-gang!

6. Go find out how many Counties there are in the United States!

7. Go find out the difference between County, State, and Federal Law!

8. Finally, go see a psychiatrist, you really need one!

P.S: I wont even debate your asinine stance that the reason why Inmates sentenced to death are not quickly executed is because The Courts decided to "torture them mentally for a few years , as a form of extra punishment, before killing them"! Go read about DEATH SENTENCE APPEALS, you monkey!

I told you: I wont argue your right to be an idi*ot, if you dont argue U.S Law with me!
Re: Three Kids Butcher Their Father's Lover With Saw-blade by sylve11: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2011
set the children ablaze . . . let the demon that commanded them burn to hell also sad cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / VIDEO: Couple Wanted By The Police For Having S*x In A Cable Car / Graphic Photos From Yesterday's Night Robbery In Igarra, Edo State. (18+only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.