Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,315 members, 7,881,164 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Root Causes Of Racism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Root Causes Of Racism (1585 Views)

Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe / Adewole Adebayo: Poor Governance, The Root Of Nigeria’s Insecurity / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Root Causes Of Racism by babasolution: 6:58pm On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

Not fast enough.

I still feel really bad when I see an African girl bleach her skin.

I squirm when I see Africans trying so hard to please a white person.

It hurts. It really hurts.

true its not fast enough,
I squirm when I see Africans trying so hard to please a white person -
i think this is due to the fact that whites appear nice,most Africans grow up experiencing wickedness from their own kind more than any other kind,also most whites in Nigeria are mostly well placed whites not ordinary folks, i think that is a strong reason why many Nigerians try to please whites, whites appear to be rich on default to poor Africans and most Nigerians like to kowtow to rich people not just whites,i think as we grow economically things will change rapidly,thats why our biggest fight should be economic success more than anything else.
Re: The Root Causes Of Racism by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 29, 2020
babasolution:

true its not fast enough,
I squirm when I see Africans trying so hard to please a white person -
i think this is due to the fact that whites appear nice,most Africans grow up experiencing wickedness from their own kind more than any other kind,also most whites in Nigeria are mostly well placed whites not ordinary folks, i think that is a strong reason why many Nigerians try to please whites, whites appear to be rich on default to poor Africans and most Nigerians like to kowtow to rich people not just whites,i think as we grow economically things will change rapidly,thats why our biggest fight should be economic success more than anything else.

Even your response is not helping matter bro.

You just ascribed blanket niceness to the whites and blanket not-niceness to blacks and then try to justify it.

Blacks will now and scrape to Indians, Chinese, Lebanese and Arabs and in the true sense of the word, these aren't even white.

But because they have lighter skin, Nigerians regard them as white.

Have you seen how Italians, Chinese, Lebanese and Indian bosses treat their black workers?

You will weep with pity for us.

I stated that if you take a white beggar of the lowest stratum in the white society. Put him in a suit and then send him as a diplomat to African countries, our various presidents will fall over themselves to kiss his ass.

That's how bad it is.

Let me tell you of an incident that happened in Abuja.

I read it here many years ago.

An engineer had a white INTERN, like an apprentice and he had to go out of the office to another office to fix something or meet with the manager or something like that.

So, he decided to take his white INTERN so as to show him the ropes of the business.

On getting to that office, the man was absent but he met the secretary.

The lady addressed the intern and totally ignored his black boss.

She even offered the white intern a seat as well.

The white intern was embarrassed.

It's a true life story bro.

And that shows how pathetic we are.

1 Like

Re: The Root Causes Of Racism by babasolution: 7:42pm On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

Even your response is not helping matter bro.

You just ascribed blanket niceness to the whites and blanket not-niceness to blacks and then try to justify it.

Blacks will now and scrape to Indians, Chinese, Lebanese and Arabs and in the true sense of the word, these aren't even white.

But because they have lighter skin, Nigerians regard them as white.

Have you seen how Italians, Chinese, Lebanese and Indian bosses treat their black workers?

You will weep with pity for us.

I stated that if you take a white beggar of the lowest stratum in the white society. Put him in a suit and then send him as a diplomat to African countries, our various presidents will fall over themselves to kiss his ass.

That's how bad it is.

Let me tell you of an incident that happened in Abuja.

I read it here many years ago.

An engineer had a white INTERN, like an apprentice and he had to go out of the office to another office to fix something or meet with the manager or something like that.

So, he decided to take his white INTERN so as to show him the ropes of the business.

On getting to that office, the man was absent but he met the secretary.

The lady addressed the intern and totally ignored his black boss.

She even offered the white intern a seat as well.

The white intern was embarrassed.

It's a true life story bro.

And that shows how pathetic we are.

ITS CALLED TRACK RECORD MY MAN,the whites have created an history of greatness and they have sold it to the world,they have greatly magnified their image in the world as it is today,other races who also have white skin have benefited from that image,also the average track record of poverty and slavery have greatly dented the African image even for Africans themselves.It is just natural human condition.I thinks that is also the argument of the OP only that he says things in an annoying ignorant manner.Blacks need to create a track record of progress and prosperity to improve their image world wide,even for themselves.Things will change when that happens.Whites are merely enjoying the privilege of their success,its not just because they are white skinned.
Re: The Root Causes Of Racism by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
babasolution:

ITS CALLED TRACK RECORD MY MAN,the whites have created an history of greatness and they have sold it to the world,they have greatly magnified their image in the world as it is today,other races who also have white skin have benefited from that image,also the average track record of poverty and slavery have greatly dented the African image even for Africans themselves.It is just natural human condition.I thinks that is also the argument of the OP only that he says things in an annoying ignorant manner.Blacks need to create a track record of progress and prosperity to improve their image world wide,even for themselves.Things will change when that happens.Whites are merely enjoying the privilege of their success,its not just because they are white skinned.

What the whites have done is to erase history and plant their own version.

1 Like

Re: The Root Causes Of Racism by BigBashiru: 8:45pm On May 29, 2020
babasolution:

Lets stick to the facts please. Blacks have been at the bottom of the pile since time immemorial.
Re: The Root Causes Of Racism by BigBashiru: 8:46pm On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

There is no single developed black majority country. That's a fact.
Re: The Root Causes Of Racism by babasolution: 8:46pm On May 29, 2020
TripleOh7:

YES because they have the power to do so,if blacks claim power we too can rewrite history,so we should strive to be a powerful race,that is the KEY,IT IS THE ONLY WAY
Re: The Root Causes Of Racism by babasolution: 8:48pm On May 29, 2020
BigBashiru:

Lets stick to the facts please. Blacks have been at the bottom of the pile since time immemorial.

YOUR JUST A SICK MAN,YOU KEEP MASTURBATING ON BLACK FAILURE.GO TO HELL WITH YOUR DEFEATIST MINDSET,YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO SPEAK ON BLACK ISSUES
Re: The Root Causes Of Racism by BigBashiru: 11:37am On May 31, 2020
Trump is calling for G-7 countries meeting in September to include India and Nigerians are still blaming colonialism and slavery while the world continues to make progress....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election 2020: Oshiomhole, APC In Fresh Legal Battle Over Obaseki's Ouster / Akwa Ibom Gov't To Complete Another State Of The Art Hospital In Onna LGA / Kanu Blows Hot As FG Plans To Flag Off $2.8 Billion AKK Gas Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.