Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,724 members, 7,941,750 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? (6408 Views)

I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by Tillatalk: 9:38pm On May 29, 2020
CalciumB3:
if you know you don't have any meaningful contribution, is it a must to comment? you just jumped on a thread and started vomiting trash.. let's be guided please, Ogun oni pawa oo
what do you know about Ogun.. mtcheeeew
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by Prechy08(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2020
she is destroying her kidney oooo
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by manlawal(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2020
CalciumB3:
pics.
These are antibiotics
Ciprofloxacin
Septrin
Flagyl
Doxicycline

1 Like

Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by Fajoe2020: 9:58pm On May 29, 2020
Who go come settle this matter now?
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by pek(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2020
Corruptnation:
your sister dey open yansh up and down. He be like say your sister dey work for one ashawo company limited.
Your sister don catch one Yamayama disease, were dey do women when them no dey keep there yansh one place.

Your sister come buy antibiotics dey drink, thinking say the medicine go clean the Yamayama were dey comot from her Toto.

In summary! Your sister Na ashawo
You don't need to display your stupidity everywhere you go
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by Gaggii: 10:04pm On May 29, 2020
CalciumB3:
I found this medicine in my sister's bag, she didn't tell anyone anything. am just worried because the drugs are plenty and it shows that she has been using them for a long period of time. please what's the name and what's the uses of it??

It's for tightening of the vagina, may her vagina is loose...
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by Smooth278(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2020
Here to read comments and laugh...
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by NairalandDoctor(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Nothing wrong bro. She's a careful kind of human; I like people who are conscious of their state of health
Ended is helpful
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by ghettochild(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2020
Omar09:

Those are drugs for abortion. The one named Cenox is taken for abortion, while the one named Forte is taken after.
Crazy doctor
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by Joclebs(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2020
she's in the best position to answer you..
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by kiddkash(m): 1:13am On May 30, 2020
Holumhidey:
Should i tell him?
let him find out the hard way
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by Jones4190(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2020
they are antibacterial drugs, she is suffering from infection such as viral infection, Fungal infections, Parasitic infections and Virgina yeasts infection which is more common in woman which is cause by dirty toilet
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by tobijas001(m): 7:54am On May 30, 2020
qwertyboss:

Lie
Infection can be contracted from women's toilets
stop criticizing on what you don't know, Those infections contracted via toilets r knw UTI, but what d lady is treating is STI that's why she's hiding it, Infact she may have aborted while using those drugs to prevent infection. #Shalom
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by AskProf: 7:59am On May 30, 2020
Omar09:

Those are drugs for abortion. The one named Cenox is taken for abortion, while the one named Forte is taken after.
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by tobijas001(m): 8:02am On May 30, 2020
Omar09:

undecided
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by Prettyvirginia(f): 8:47am On May 30, 2020
So immature of you
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 30, 2020
Don’t be scared bro she’s just treating covid 19
Re: I Found This In My Sister's Bag. What's The Uses? by psucc(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2020
And Tramadol has also made her list.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ULTRASOUND: The Practice & The Practitioner / Chlorophyl And The Sickle Cell Person / Female Body Building Diet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.