Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,038 members, 7,890,398 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:33 PM

I'm Not Sure How To Feel - Omotola Jalade Shares Photos Of Her Husband, Captain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Sure How To Feel - Omotola Jalade Shares Photos Of Her Husband, Captain (944 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Actress Omotola Jalade Shares How Living In America Has Changed Her [video] / Omotola Husband Captain Ekeinde Suprise Their Daughter With A Brand New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Sure How To Feel - Omotola Jalade Shares Photos Of Her Husband, Captain by Pablo25: 11:39am On May 29, 2020
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade has shared photos of her husband, Captain Ekeinde flying out Chinese nationals who arrived Nigeria weeks ago.

Though the superstar actress did not reveal if the Chinese nationals were the doctors who arrived the country to help in the fight against the Coronavirus pandemic, she however stated that she doesn't know how to feel about her husband's first flight in 2 months.

Omotola wrote;

Is this the New Normal ?
#TheCaptain went on his first Flight today in 2 months!
Those are the Chinese ppl that flew in some time ago leaving! ~~~~ Not sure how to feel

III

https://www.solely4kids.com/2020/05/im-not-sure-how-to-feel-omotola-jalade.html

Re: I'm Not Sure How To Feel - Omotola Jalade Shares Photos Of Her Husband, Captain by OdefaGirl(f): 11:43am On May 29, 2020
You're scared ma'am
Re: I'm Not Sure How To Feel - Omotola Jalade Shares Photos Of Her Husband, Captain by TheSourcerer: 11:44am On May 29, 2020
I dunno what to make of this

Okay feel good
Re: I'm Not Sure How To Feel - Omotola Jalade Shares Photos Of Her Husband, Captain by Goldencheese(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2020
He will be fine. Pilots are well-trained and continually retrained so they be sharp and responsive on the job.
Re: I'm Not Sure How To Feel - Omotola Jalade Shares Photos Of Her Husband, Captain by Karemarealty288(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2020
He is a professional.... Madam no warris.....your package is safe!

Re: I'm Not Sure How To Feel - Omotola Jalade Shares Photos Of Her Husband, Captain by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 29, 2020
Wow very cute family
But make we talk true even if they wan give me $1M as salary make I dey fly plane I no fit do am he get why grin

(1) (Reply)

Facts To Know About The Yoruba Actress Funmi Awelewa, Aka 'morili' / #bbnaija: Kiddwaya Affirms Having Intercourse With Erica / Dj Cuppy Arrives London From France To Beat Tomorrow's Travel Deadline To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.