Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,521 members, 7,914,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

How To Earn 200k Per Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn 200k Per Month (433 Views)

Bread Business: Make 200k Per Week / Earn 200k And Above Monthly With Jumia - My Newly Discovered Concept. Enter Here / How To Make Over 200k Per Month As A Marketer (in 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 200k Per Month by solocube: 12:11pm On May 29, 2020
If I am to start all over again...

And if all I have is 7days to start a profitable online business that fetches 200k minimum per month,

This is what I'll do...

1.Affiliate Marketing
This is a business model that is worth more than $50 billion and is meant for people who don't want to go through the stress of creating a product

Even if you don't have your product to sell, Affiliate marketing gives you the opportunity to earn strong commisions through a series of one time sales(or ongoing monthly sales),

The commison ranges from 25% to 90% depending on the merchant

Online merchant provides you with an affiliate website (or a simple affiliate tracking link) and marketing support – all you have to do is promote the company with your link via social media, search engines or perhaps ideally your own website or blog

The great thing about affiliate marketing is you don't have to create your own products, you don't have to provide any customer support, and you don't have to create your own marketing materials.

All you have to do is find a profitable niche, promote the products as an affiliate and earn a commission anytime a sale is made. Affiliate marketing is one of the fastest and easiest ways to make money online.

Even if you are offering your own products and services to many people, choose to also promote other people's products as an additional income stream to what they are already doing.

There are International Affiliate platforms like: JVZoo, Clickbank, Moreniche, Nutryst, markethealth...

E.g. Nutryst have merchants through which you can promote more than 300 products.

While Inhouse affiliate Platforms are companies with their own Inhouse programs,
This means the affiliate program is only for their own products.
This is how Amazon's affiliate program operates...

when you check the bottom links of most sites, you will find out that they have affiliate programs that can sign up with to sell their product. E,g. Konga, Jumia has their own affiliate programs
(photo: jumia site)

Nairabet has its own affiliate where you make money by referring users to Nairabet...
one of top Nairabet's top affiliate is 21yrs old from Belgium and he earns $17,000(N6,205,000) per month...

Are you seeing what i am really saying??

You must know that,
These International merchants owns various products that you can promote once you are a member of the network.

Some don't accept Nigerians(e.g. Clickbank), but what some Nigerians do is to use foreign address.

I have some tweaks that I use for click bank...

And click bank happens to be the biggest online platform that allows for affiliates,plus you get to earn in dollars...

Clickbank specializes in software and digital products like eBook,courses etc...

If you really want to get started with clickbank...

I have a detailed book, that shows you step by step how to;

-own account with click bank without been disapproved

-how to create a workable system to earn as an affiliate with click bank

- how to get a foreign account to register

- how to withdraw in naira etc...

To get a copy of yours...

Chat me up on +2348164870942

The price of the eBook is #5,000 but I'll be giving it out for 3k for only 10 people...

WhatsApp now to get yours
+2348164870942
Solomon opeyemi

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From This Site / The Greatest Asset Of The 21st Century / Be Your Own Boss (Make Money While You Sleep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.