Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,184 members, 7,907,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Orchestra Whatsapp Group - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Orchestra Whatsapp Group (275 Views)

Nairalander Uses An Orchestra And Wardrums To Cover Teni's Song!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orchestra Whatsapp Group by ProfClassic: 12:16pm On May 29, 2020
Good day ladies and gentlemen of the order of bench and keys.

If you play any orchestra instrument, you can read and you are willing and ready to play in an orchestra group online, dm https:///2348161195612. You'll be added to the group from there.

P.S: Only Orchestra players.
Re: Orchestra Whatsapp Group by GabriellePeake: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'd really like to learn how to play a musical instrument so I can work in an orchestra.
Re: Orchestra Whatsapp Group by Cabardin: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
I understand your desire. Music has been in all of us since childhood, and it's great when children learn music. I remember I really liked singing and wanted to learn how to play the guitar. But unfortunately, my parents weren't close to music and didn't send me to music classes. As an adult, I realized that my childhood dream remained unrealized there and started to study with The Occasional Orchestra. I don't think it'll become my primary specialty. Still, in any case, it'll be my hobby, and I'll be delighted to relax and give myself to music sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

Full Ep: Idahams – Man On Fire Ep (mp3/zip File) / Early Life Of Oxlade / Jacquees – Put In Work Lyrics Feat Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.