Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,624 members, 7,918,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives (619 Views)

Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / Mike Bamiloye: After Receiving Babies From Devil People Give Testimony In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2020
BELOW ARE THE EXCUSES

1.I cannot believe in who i cant see:Read Romans 10:9-10

2.I will serve God after i have enjoyed my life and achieve my goal:read James 4'13-15
You cant boast of your life tomorrow because it is like a chaff blown away by the wind

3.God is too good to condemn sinners to hell:Read Romans 11:22 and Psalm 9:17
Why not believe that God is a killer and a giver of life?He owns us,sent his son to die for mankind and gave us all the time to repent but yet you prefer to live a wicked life,why wont God punish wicked people in hell?have a rethink now

4.If God truly Loves us,why does he allow bad thing to happen to us:Psalm 116:16.

He got time and seasons in his hands and no one can question him.
Isaiah 59 Gives us a clue why God chose to be silent.
His thought and ways are far above human thinking just like the heaven and earth.

5.I have found faults in Christianity:Heb 10:30-31

let God judge the wrong doers,and you try to remain faultless.God is faultless.

JESUS LOVES YOU
Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:43pm On May 29, 2020
Nice. Jesus loves us all.

1 Like

Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by LikeAking: 2:28pm On May 29, 2020
My own excuse.

Every thing na fiction.
Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 29, 2020
LikeAking:
My own excuse.
Every thing na fiction.
How is it fiction? The death of Christ a fiction? God forgive you
Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 29, 2020
PRE4:

How is it fiction?
The death of Christ a fiction?
God forgive you

Prove him wrong with facts not emotions.

1 Like

Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by karo93: 5:21pm On May 29, 2020
PRE4:

How is it fiction?
The death of Christ a fiction?
God forgive you

If i tell you one Kalazoom died for you in india 3000 years ago and expects you to worship him. Will you believe?

You wont! So u should reconsider your stance on unbelievers.....

You find it easy to believe because you were born in the midst of christianity or better still like apostle paul you have an unmistaken encounter with Jesus.

If you were born in india, it will all make less sense.

If someone starts using the grail message religious book to convince you on why you should believe....you will hiss and shake your head cos it will all be rubbish to you....

And funny enough thats how a real non believer sees you quoting a bible he doesnt even trust

1 Like

Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

Prove him wrong with facts not emotions.
There is only One God who created the whole Universe including you and I,he demands we worship him alone.This is a God that sent his Only begotten Son to die for Our Sin on the Cross which no other God have done.
There are clear facts that This God lives though we havent seen him but believe it through faith because he sent the evidence into our heart through the Holy Spirit.
I tell you that there is no joy greater than the Joy we have in Christ.
Come to him and see yourself glow in his majesty.
He loves you
Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 29, 2020
karo93:

If i tell you one Kalazoom died for you in india 3000 years ago and expects you to worship him. Will you believe?

You wont! So u should reconsider your stance on unbelievers.....

You find it easy to believe because you were born in the midst of christianity or better still like apostle paul you have an unmistaken encounter with Jesus.

If you were born in india, it will all make less sense.

If someone starts using the grail message religious book to convince you on why you should believe....you will hiss and shake your head cos it will all be rubbish to you....

And funny enough thats how a real non believer sees you quoting a bible he doesnt even trust
Philosophies wont help you on Judgement day.I wont argue with you.
Come to Christ now before it is too late.Jesus loves you
Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 29, 2020
PRE4:

There is only One God who created the whole Universe including you and I,he demands we worship him alone.This is a God that sent his Only begotten Son to die for Our Sin on the Cross which no other God have done.
There are clear facts that This God lives though we havent seen him but believe it through faith because he sent the evidence into our heart through the Holy Spirit.
He loves you

You said nothing.

Prove it to him.
Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
PRE4:

Philosophies wont help you on Judgement day.I wont argue with you.
Come to Christ now before it is too late.Jesus loves you

grin
Maybe he want to go to Hindu heaven, you don't need Jesus to go there
Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 29, 2020
maynia:

You said nothing.

Prove it to him.
Bro Christ never argued neither will I,Proving to this Supposed Atheist will only make me fight for my God.
The God who made the ears have an ear to hear,he that created the eye also have an eye to see,he who gave us mouth can speak for himself.

Salvation is not mandatory but Necessary.God is giving Humanity all the time now to repent so no one will blame him.
Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 29, 2020
PRE4:

Bro Christ never argued neither will I,Proving to this Supposed Atheist will only make me fight for my God.
The God who made the ears have an ear to hear,he that created the eye also have an eye to see,he who gave us mouth can speak for himself.

Salvation is not mandatory but Necessary.God is giving Humanity all the time now to repent so no one will blame him.

Fanatics are funny.
grin
Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 29, 2020
PRE4:

He loves you

This are what your bible told you. the Christian opinion it's not a fact.

We have thousands of other religions like Christianity all Claiming theirs is right.
And you can't dispute it just like you won't want others to dispute yours. grin grin
Re: Excuses People Give For Not Receiving Our Lord Jesus Christ Into Their Lives by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
PRE4:

He loves you

The Muslims pray to Allah and their prayers get answered without calling on no Jesus.
grin cheesy

The most religious countries are the most backwards

Why?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Family Of Muslim Girl Raped By Her Father Blame Her For "Seducing" Him / Finest Worship 2020 / Opinion: Why Nigerian Pastors Will Continue To Grow Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.