Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,871 members, 7,933,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:56 PM

Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos (61095 Views)

Bauchi Man Stabs Brother Dead Over Motorcycle (Photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death While Having Sex With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 6:10am On May 30, 2020
If i talk now one hediot go press ban button for himself
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by West2019(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2020
you kill ur own blood brother cos of 60 naira abi , over try the worry u above all I'm.sending u to 32 yrs imprison wit hard labour
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Greatzeus(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2020
Casan0va:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/herbalist-wife-nabbed-for-killing-stepson-for-ritual-purpose-in-ogun/

I'm deeply ashamed at the amount of tribalism that exists in this nairaland, and if you check well, you'll find out that you went to school, and with the same breath of condemning an entire tribe over the acts of one, you condemn racism and wonder why it cannot stop.

This is an editorial of a yoruba couple killing their 7 year old son for rituals.

At your age (i'm doing you a favour and assuming you're not 16), you should better than falling into the danger of Fallacy of Hasty Generalisation.

Back to the topic, this is a result of hot temper. Control your temper, you'll be using it to brag, "M na ewe iwe oku ( I dey quick vex)", instead of working on your destructive temper, now you've killed your brother over fanta, i hope his blood will be enough fanta for you, b.astard angry
You actually proved the guy right. How did you know he's Yoruba? Let me guess,deep seated hatred for everyone? Nothing beats killing your blood brother over N80 soft drink. Even boko haram won't do that.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by rockstar27(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2020
am tired of all these policemen. which information is on going again after you have know the source of the death.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by Alaganature(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2020
Just soft drink you kill your own brother... Let's control our anger at times..him eyes don clear now
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by ThePatriotic: 11:39am On May 30, 2020
Parents who tell their young children: "if e beat you, beat am back" think they're just training those kids to stand up for themselves. The truth is an eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind. Forbearance, forgiveness, tolerance and temperance are still virtues that keep our society still habitable.

Trace the root of this incidence and you'll see the roles of: weed and alcohol inducement that becloud one's sense of judgment coupled with bad parenting.
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by FairCritic(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2020
ThePatriotic:
Parents who tell their young children: "if e beat you, beat am back" think they're just training those kids to stand up for themselves. The truth is an eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind. Forbearance, forgiveness, tolerance and temperance are still virtues that keep our society still habitable.

Trace the root of this incidence and you'll see the roles of: weed and alcohol inducement that becloud one's sense of judgment coupled with bad parenting.

Right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by hstar: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
angry
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by tit(f): 1:21am On Mar 19, 2021
Yeebhoe kwenu
Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by UltimateSpice: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
WICKED BROTHER

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) / I Bought Human Head For N60,000 To Make My Life Better — Islamic Cleric Confesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.