Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,233 members, 7,928,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:58 PM

Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus (20587 Views)

Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Chatbot1234: 12:13am On May 30, 2020
all of you politicians are just waste and i hope yall feel the pain you make millions of nigerians go through everyday.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by CurvyDestiny7: 12:17am On May 30, 2020
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Ogidiamin: 12:21am On May 30, 2020
Buhari's time in office for me is pretty much up and down
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by donprinyo(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2020
UltimateSpice:
Buhari has done well in power supply

U are just foolish
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by mindtricks: 12:28am On May 30, 2020
Pusyiter:
5 Year of Buhari plus 16 years of PDP are all waste.
No difference between black pot and kettle

Somefing like that.

1 Like

Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by shugasofttouch: 12:34am On May 30, 2020
Good morning everyone. Pls pardon me I have a huge burden on me i cant eat or sleep for days now and as it is now, i have gotten to the last juncture which is to commit sucide so i can just rest once and for all. I once posted looking for a job here on nairaland to be able to cater for my family which I did with a bank. I became a banker and was able to care for my family and even bought a shop space, and bought a container and open a small business for my siblings so we could cope well. Before the lockdown, our governor did a lot of demolition and our shop was demolished in the cause of this lockdown I was I and some of my colleagues lost our job. Feeding has been very difficult. My mom is diabetic and it strains me to the cure financially but due to no sources of income made her eat whatever we can afford landing us in and out of the hospital with this lockdown. Our rent is expired and the landlord came to the house to throw us out but for the intervention of neighbors he let us put our things back and locked the house for 2 weeks now I and my family have been moving from one place to another at night just to sleep. I am tired of life can't continue with this. Pls I need help either with food stuff, financial assistance or just someone to talk with. Cos I walk everyday wishing a moving vehicle can just crush me to my grave. This is my contact you can reach me on this to talk to me. 09079643948.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by apexx6107: 1:14am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 482173[/color]
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by stevups(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2020
Buhari has done well.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by toprealman: 1:33am On May 30, 2020
Add the 16 years of recklessness by PDP to balance the equation.
Imagine the quality of leaders you people thrusted on us!
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by apexx6799: 1:44am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 3942423[/color]
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Nwaelohim: 1:54am On May 30, 2020
Do PDP train people to behave the same way? Everyone in PDP and their support group has exactly the same way of thinking and talking, a group of people that messed up this country for 16 years without any completed projects and where nor completed policies anywhere is comparing PMB and APC 5years? NIGERIA is not where it should be but truth should be told in its merits, APC & PMB has done better in 5 years than the wasted 16 years of PDP. At least we can mention completed projects and implemented policies, it might not be what everyone will support but is there. PDP shouldn't be talking about Nigeria at all.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by CHIDOHSKI: 2:11am On May 30, 2020
Truly 5 years of economic banditry and 16years of magnificent looting. What a banana republic.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by apexx3288: 2:19am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 1694079[/color]
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by apexx898: 2:29am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 3156264[/color]
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by juman(m): 2:58am On May 30, 2020
Obviously so far buhari government is absolute failure.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by nedekid: 3:35am On May 30, 2020
Cyberterror:
What will we now call 16 years of PDP?
In simple terms, dollar 140, rice 6k, fuel 85 naira. APC, dollar 420, rice 26k, fuel 145, tax on alert, tax on transfer, tax on whatsapp etc
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by nedekid: 3:37am On May 30, 2020
Nwaelohim:
Do PDP train people to behave the same way? Everyone in PDP and their support group has exactly the same way of thinking and talking, a group of people that messed up this country for 16 years without any completed projects and where nor completed policies anywhere is comparing PMB and APC 5years? NIGERIA is not where it should be but truth should be told in its merits, APC & PMB has done better in 5 years than the wasted 16 years of PDP. At least we can mention completed projects and implemented policies, it might not be what everyone will support but is there. PDP shouldn't be talking about Nigeria at all.
As said by a youth that does not know his future is being sold out by incompetence and debt everyday.
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Malawian(m): 4:41am On May 30, 2020
Buhari APCs 5years government has spend as much money already as PDPs 16years government ever did.
Once that sinks in...
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by maybet081: 5:28am On May 30, 2020
Now that pdp is out of power they are clamouring for restructuring, what happened within their 16 years of their reign . You can't deceive us all the time All Nigerian politicians are the same
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by HRMK: 6:54am On May 30, 2020
YES!JUST AS 16YRS OF PDP WAS A WASTE TOO!NEITHER APC NOR PDP CULD TAKE NIGERIA TO HER DESTINED GLORY!!
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by akdjr(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2020
PDP 16years transformed Nigeria to Dubai and Buhari from no where destroyed what PDP build for good 16years within 5years. Can someone please call NDLA to investigate Second suppliers?
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by OKTolu: 7:20am On May 30, 2020
Am not surprised this is coming from an opposition party,during PDP rule what did you offer Nigerian.
Abeg park well oga secondus
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by clems88(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2020
KingofHearts:

My dear,the situation is beyond the president.We are all part of the problem but we find it very easy to blame whoever is at the top without looking at the mirror.No young person in his or her right senses with a desire to see Nigeria great will and should vote for any of the current leaders,their advisers,mentees,children and anyone related to them by blood,bone,hair,air or water!

Aside from that,the truth is the power to transform and change Nigeria is in the hands of the youth.Lack of understanding,diverse interest,messages and tales of hatred passed down from generations within regions and the love for quick money is what is holding the youth behind.The academic intelligence is available,technological know how is available,strength and power to hustle is available,natural resources is available;we only need to wake up!
Non of these old guys will leave the stage for you,nobody will hand over an "oil well" to twitter gangs.These people sacrifice their loved ones(some children,some wives),their properties and even took loans...they take heavy risks,some never bounce back again!.When you collect bribe to vote ,it is out of these sacrifices that they give.
We young people cannot take bribe during elections or vote for YAM eaters and be asking for the YAM handed over or good road and electricity after collecting 10k.
We must be responsible enough to tell our children ,born and unborn about how we also contributed to the rot and promise them that we will get up and fight for them by collectively working together to take over intelligently and strategically from today!
but how do we(youths) take over when they never give us the chance They say we are leaders of tomorrow . but in Nigeria reverse is the case .. I don't see youths as the problem . the youths only grab any opportunity they find themselves knowing fully well the top seats can never come to them as long as we have greedy old men whom will always wanna remain at the top, so they wouldn't mind collecting the 10k or even 1k given to them during elections . undecided
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by TruthinAction: 7:34am On May 30, 2020
I doubt it if he is really the one there. His face keeps changing. And today he looks old, the next day he looks young. His he a chameleon?
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Siapu: 7:35am On May 30, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
4yrs tenure of Uche Secondus as a PDP Chairman is a waste, he always come 2nd cheesy
[/s]
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Siapu: 7:35am On May 30, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Seconds, the man born to come second
[/s]
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Siapu: 7:36am On May 30, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

It couldn't have been waist. Na dem typical lazy youth, same dem go shout PMB no go school
[/s]
Re: Five Years Of Buhari Is A Waste - Uche Secondus by Staro: 7:38am On May 30, 2020

The worst president in Nigeria's
history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You / Peter Obi Worships At Dunamis International Church / Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.