Stats: 3,173,805 members, 7,889,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:51 PM

Agidi Seller Robbed In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agidi Seller Robbed In Benin (373 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Agidi Seller Robbed In Benin by freshkpomo(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2020
From pure water seller to meat seller and just few days ago an innocent Agidi seller (a young girl) was robbed. This happens in the same area with the meat seller and the person used a similar format. This is one of the reason we should never withhold information, cos I don't think she was aware of what happened to the meat seller. Here is her story.

"I dey sell Agidi dey go na him one motor come stop say him wan buy Agidi but him nor go fit carry am now make I give him brother for that filling station when day front and him brother go give me 1k"(the man even spoke her dialect with her @ESAN) . The driver then requested she give him N500 balance and collect 1k from his brother working at the filling station and deliver Agidi worth N500 to him. To further convince her, he put a call across to his brother and she spoke with him, with the brother describing his location at the filling station and what he is putting on.

On getting there she received the shock of her life as they told her that they don't have any male worker at the filling station. That's how she started crying home, lucky for her a good Samaritan asked why she was crying and gave her the money (God will continue to bless him). The good Samaritan did insult her for crying like a goat on the street sha lol.

Benin na hot zone currently o use your head, please pass this on we don't know who their next target might be.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Agidi Seller Robbed In Benin by illicit(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2020
Wicked souls

Gofundme Created For The Memorial Fund Of George Floyd Has Raised Over $1.9mil / London Police Officer Knocked To The Ground In 'sickening' Attacked As Onlookers / Must Watch : Difference Between These Warri Police And Armed Robbers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8