Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,014 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu (16181 Views)

We Know Why President Buhari Trusts You, Emir Of Gombe Tells VP Osinbajo / Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:46pm On May 29, 2020
Please can some body from oduduwa with human brain, tell this sycophants to shut it.

Out dated diversion propaganda. Only fools still believing in thses people and this zoo called nigeria.

Mad sycophants seeking relevance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by Judybash93(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2020
He trusts them more in the odza room
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by udison123(f): 12:06am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by Fulcrum15: 12:13am On May 30, 2020
Stop fooling fools who wasted precious time to vote in this outstanding disaster of a president into power.
He trusts women yet there are fewer women in his disastrous government compared to the previous government. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by Fulcrum15: 12:16am On May 30, 2020
Inda2020:
I can’t believe the Buhari I campaigned for is like this.
I’m still thankful we voted him because had it been we
didn’t
vote him, we would have thought he’s the solution to
Nigeria’s
problems.
Am I allowed to say thunder fire you? Or maybe not.
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by MikkieEl: 12:24am On May 30, 2020
Abouwaza:
So petrol don turn 20 naira?
Nonsense

And #1 is also $1.
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by apexx1563: 12:29am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 4668772[/color]
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by Libatine: 12:45am On May 30, 2020
e.g Farouk

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by donmik: 12:49am On May 30, 2020
Hope u know that's serious failure of this gov't.

U can find out what that Farouq of a woman is doing to social investment fund.

All of una na d same, that's why Nigerians, even those who voted him keep asking now - -what's actually happening to Buhari and Nigeria?

What u used to tell us was that former govt emptied fund. Now what can u still say after 5 yrs?

May God come to our help
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:46am On May 30, 2020
That must be another achievement of this administration according to gworo teeth Garuba.
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by Liodins: 4:18am On May 30, 2020
Since he trust women more and they deliver, why not the minister of finance help Nigeria out of recession
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by LZAA: 4:29am On May 30, 2020
Afamed:

A local champion, who has lost election
for the position of a communityy district gate keeper at his Onyeagu/ Umunachi village on 3 occasions is reffering to a nation finance Minister as a clown. Wonders shall soon end.

Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:12am On May 30, 2020
Virtual president
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by oyeb15: 6:02am On May 30, 2020
Women steal for d men eg minister Faruk
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2020
All these dump heads got nothing to say. Nonsense always. Well nah the matter we dey settle
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by HRMK: 7:04am On May 30, 2020
YES,THAT IS OBVIOUS FROM HIS SENSITIVE SLOTS FOR WOMEN.BUT AVNT WE SEEN MANY WOMEN WHO ARE EVN BETTER THIEVES IN HIS ADMN?AVNT U SEEN AN EX-PRESIDENT WITH NOT A SINGLE DIME ABROAD WHILE THE WIFE HAS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN AMERICAN BANKS
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by okeyfrank: 7:06am On May 30, 2020
He already has 'Trust Issues' and that has been his undoing.

It's good to know that his reign of terror has an expiry date.
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by HRMK: 7:07am On May 30, 2020
WHERE DO U TRUST WOMEN?UR BANK ACCOUNTS?
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by Mawex(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2020
Can you people for once stop disturbing us with this useless idiot.
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by bigcasava1(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2020
He trust them for ozah room
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:20am On May 30, 2020
MikkieEl:

And #1 is also $1.
Lol
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by femo86(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2020
Gh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by mekus80(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2020
[What exactly are we supposed to do with this news?The Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari, Mr Garba Shehu has said that Buhari trusts women more than men.

Disclosing this when he played host in an NTA programme on Friday, Shehu, said; “Let me say this, I hope I don’t get myself into trouble.

“He is more trusted of women than men, because he has given this country… all these years, all the country’s money is in the hands of women and they kept it safely. And they are doing well.”

Recall that Kemi Adeosun was Buhari’s first finance minister, before, Zainab Ahmed. Both are women of exceptional qualities.

Adeosun resigned on September 15, 2018, following allegations that she used a forged certificate to avoid the country’s mandatory one-year youth service scheme, NYSC.

In her defense, Kemi said she was issued with a certificate that she thought was genuine. She however, resigned honorably.

In her words, “This has come as a shock to me and I believe that in line with this administration’s focus on integrity, I must do the honourable thing and resign”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/president-muhammadu-buhari-trusts-women-more-than-men-garba-shehu-reveals/amp[/quote]
Re: Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu by mekus80(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2020
So what are we supposed to do with this news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kebbi Governor Idris Distributes ₦12bn Worth Of Ramadan Palliatives (Photos) / Boko Haram In Enugu / Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.