Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Beautiful Girls With There Wahala - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Girls With There Wahala (8383 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by dumininu01(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2020
lefulefu:
but u said attractive ladies have wahala nau.there is this friend of mine then..this guy has issues with ladies who are attractive.Anytime he sees me talking to a lady that is physically attractive he will start by asking me that hope i know other guys would be fuking her cheesy.i will tell him dat she"s just a friend of benefit but it wont stop talking about how bad attractive girls are cheesy.the last girl he broke up with the girl is very ugly both facially and bodywise but then the girl used to give him problems cheesy.there was one sunday the girl went to his church to pick up a fight with him..she was that troublesome cheesy.he always makes sure the girls he dates are very very ugly cos he believes if ur girl is preety she wont be faithful to u but then they all give him issues cheesy
That's not good o cheesy cheesy in as much as attitude is the main thing.... One of the children go pick d ugly face grin... But there are pretty girls that are well behaved and respectful their Achille heels is just what they have upstairs but some of them are still intelligent
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2020
lefulefu:
but u said attractive ladies have wahala nau.there is this friend of mine then..this guy has issues with ladies who are attractive.Anytime he sees me talking to a lady that is physically attractive he will start by asking me that hope i know other guys would be fuking her cheesy.i will tell him dat she"s just a friend of benefit but it wont stop talking about how bad attractive girls are cheesy.the last girl he broke up with the girl is very ugly both facially and bodywise but then the girl used to give him problems cheesy.there was one sunday the girl went to his church to pick up a fight with him..she was that troublesome cheesy.he always makes sure the girls he dates are very very ugly cos he believes if ur girl is preety she wont be faithful to u but then they all give him issues cheesy

From what u said I think your friend is goin thru inferiority complex. For a girl to pick up a fight with u in church for that matter omo e no dey try at all. He must have insulted that girl for her to get mad to that extent. My dear his case is different no even reason that guy mata
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 31, 2020
dumininu01:
That's not good o cheesy cheesy in as much as attitude is the main thing.... One of the children go pick d ugly face grin... But there are pretty girls that are well behaved and respectful their Achille heels is just what they have upstairs but some of them are still intelligent
na wetin i dey tell am cheesy..about him having anugly child if he finally settles with a very ugly girl.anyway na im life cheesy.the way the guy runs away from attractive ladies is so hilarious but yet even the ugly girls he dates dey give am issues cheesy
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 31, 2020
Vickho6:

Hummm,, you date a ugly gal.. bro na lie
What if you are ugly as well,, how will your children look like?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na to sue the parents wen the children bcome adult go remain cheesy
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by dumininu01(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2020
lefulefu:
na wetin i dey tell am cheesy..about him having anugly child if he finally settles with a very ugly girl.anyway na im life cheesy.the way the guy runs away from attractive ladies is so hilarious but yet even the ugly girls he dates dey give am issues cheesy
cheesy cheesy... Nawa o some ugly girls are even worst than the attractive ones sef grin
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by dashpee: 12:53pm On May 31, 2020
habsydiamond:
they are like that because they have what it takes to get another person if one relationship does not work. which is their beauty. what they refused to know is that beauty fades away with time leaving them with their characters... once they lack character they will either end in their mama's house later or end as a single mom. undecided undecided
no marriage for them .... always looking at the mirror always, reminding you how beautiful they are... beautiful ladies are just headache
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by dashpee: 12:55pm On May 31, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Bro I talkin out of experience... Beautiful girls are arrogant buh those ones that are not beautiful or shud I say just moderate wiv there looks are always well behaved and they give u that respect, love, and care that u need. I have a lot of examples to give I just don't know if u are capable of reading lol

they are only made for bridal train. party girls....ashoebi girls

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 31, 2020
dumininu01:
cheesy cheesy... Nawa o some ugly girls are even worst than the attractive ones sef grin
iyam telling u...coupled with the inferiorty complex most of dem can be violent cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.this my guy d girls im don dey with don show am pepper and when i suggest make he try date an attractive girl for a change he will be saying attractive girls are not faithful.ok the ugly ones how many have been faithful to him cheesy.there was one wowor girl he was dating and he caught her red handed having sex with his cousin.im see wen im catch dem d tin just weak am grin
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by dumininu01(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2020
lefulefu:
iyam telling u...coupled with the inferiorty complex most of dem can be violent cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.this my guy d girls im don dey with don show am pepper and when i suggest make he try date an attractive girl for a change he will be saying attractive girls are not faithful.ok the ugly ones how many have been faithful to him cheesy.there was one wowor girl he was dating and he caught her red handed having sex with his cousin.im see wen im catch dem d tin just weak am grin
cousin shocked.. The guy has seen a lot o... He can get a working class attractive lady now grin grin...Infact if he goes to North sef he will see all those fulani ladies extremely pretty and humble... I got to meet one like dat and I was really amazed this lady is from a rich background and she's so humble and respectful... Some of this ugly girls don't even know how to talk and some are even arrogant and proud on top the obvious ugliness cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 31, 2020
dumininu01:
cousin shocked.. The guy has seen a lot o... He can get a working class attractive lady now grin grin...Infact if he goes to North sef he will see all those fulani ladies extremely pretty and humble... I got to meet one like dat and I was really amazed this lady is from a rich background and she's so humble and respectful... Some of this ugly girls don't even know how to talk and some are even arrogant and proud on top the obvious ugliness cheesy cheesy
nooo to him all preety girls are wayward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.even if i suggest wetin u yarn he will totally refuse cheesy.some men will just let inferiority complex destroy their life cheesy
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by dumininu01(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2020
lefulefu:
nooo to him all preety girls are wayward cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.even if i suggest wetin u yarn he will totally refuse cheesy.some men will just let inferiority complex destroy their life cheesy
that's bad tho and some of this attractive ladies are actually looking for a responsible guy... If he can just change his motive towards attractive ladies cheesy cheesy that will be better for him

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by GeneralPula: 1:36pm On May 31, 2020
habsydiamond:
they are like that because they have what it takes to get another person if one relationship does not work. which is their beauty. what they refused to know is that beauty fades away with time leaving them with their characters... once they lack character they will either end in their mama's house later or end as a single mom. undecided undecided

Confam.
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2020
dashpee:
no marriage for them .... always looking at the mirror always, reminding you how beautiful they are... beautiful ladies are just headache
guy this girl is looking for husband oo.u need her number? cheesy

Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by abiolamitodun(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I have dated a couple of beautiful girls in the past. What I observed is they always creat issues in a relationship. They just don't know how to behave, they are very stubborn and they love to be in control. Does it mean we can't date beautiful girls and leave in peace.... na dis matter I dey try solve since morning!!
The more the beauty the more the wahala
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by NACE13: 8:55pm On May 31, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Lol I wonder y someone wants to be treated like trash instead of being loved.. it's weird. To be honest girls like that are mostly broke and beautiful cos they want something from u and ur not giving it. So they stick around till u open up the jewel box and if u happen to play Ur cards well at that point in time they might fall in love. From my point of view I believe the reason y beautiful girls give issues is because they really want to keep checking if u love them enuf when they suspect ur doin something fishy. Cos they too get alot of attention so dey don't want u to leave them for another. It's insecurity I guess.

Bro, you are just few seconds away from being a simp, to be honest. You 'sound' like someone who is scared of his woman, and also scared of losing to her other guys. The sooner you stop giving a ratzazz about her the better for you. You look like someone who'd apologise even if she wrongs you, you sound like those guys that'd call their babe 10 times in a day.
Fine girls plenty for market. If you can't double date, try and make friends with another pretty girl, tell her your plans (let her act like she has a big crush on you, and she should be calling you from time to time). Your girl will start acting straight. It is a childish move but it works most of the time.

Let her know she isn't your priority even if you know you can die for her, just show her 40-45% of love and let the remaining you be a mystery because once babe don 'see you finish', that is when the disrespect will enter another level.
Re: Beautiful Girls With There Wahala by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2020
NACE13:

Bro, you are just few seconds away from being a simp, to be honest. You 'sound' like someone who is scared of his woman, and also scared of losing to her other guys. The sooner you stop giving a ratzazz about her the better for you. You look like someone who'd apologise even if she wrongs you, you sound like those guys that'd call their babe 10 times in a day.
Fine girls plenty for market. If you can't double date, try and make friends with another pretty girl, tell her your plans (let her act like she has a big crush on you, and she should be calling you from time to time). Your girl will start acting straight. It is a childish move but it works most of the time.

Let her know she isn't your priority even if you know you can die for her, just show her 40-45% of love and let the remaining you be a mystery because once babe don 'see you finish', that is when the disrespect will enter another level.

Everyone have there own opinion.. buh I am not even close to a simp. I have too many girls at my disposal ok. If u stick to one girl and give her the attention she needs u become vulnerable. I don't want to open my personal life to prove u wrong. Anyways thanks for ur comment. Buh don't forget every man has a weakness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend / See ‘pantless’ Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Storming An Event N**ake (photos) / Do U Tell ur Sister 2 Vacate D Room Wen U Want To Get Unclad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.