Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) (998 Views)

President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 / Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO Claiming It's Under China's 'Total Control' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by ExAngel007(f): 9:45pm On May 29, 2020
President Donald Trump has announced that the US is terminating its ties with the World Health Organization, WHO, and will suspend all funding to the organization.

The US President made the announcement during a press conference at the White House Rose Garden on Friday May 29. He said his decision comes after WHO ''failed to make the requested and greatly needed reforms”.

He accused the WHO officials of helping China lie and conceal the seriousness of the ''Wuhan virus''.

He says all funds will now be redirected to other global public health needs.

''Because they have failed to make the requested and greatly needed reforms, we will be today terminating our relationship with the World Health Organization and redirecting those funds to other worldwide and deserving urgent global public health needs. The Woeld needs answers from China on the virus'' he said

Speaking further, he said China has total control over the World Health Organization despite only paying $40 million per year compared to what the United States has been paying, which is approximately $450 million a year,”

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRr3-whDHzI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by ImDStar: 9:46pm On May 29, 2020
Action man, talk and do.
The kind of president Nigerians should pray and vote for.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by uzohrome(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2020
See president full of life... Can our vegetable address the press that way? GOD bless American

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by slivertongue: 9:59pm On May 29, 2020
dangerous but a bold move
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2020
Bravo!

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump for this Bold Move!

This is the Man that suits these times!

Go on Trump!

No Weapon formed or Fashioned against you will Prosper!
!

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Bravo!

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump for this Bold Move!

This is the Man that suits these times!

Go on Trump!

No Weapon formed or Fashioned against you will Prosper!
!
[/s]

Keep quiet good for nothing right wing terrorist. Hypocrite lying with the name of God.
You sheep support a vulgar reality star capitalist who doesn't want global health insurance but demonize a good man who has pledged a substantial amount of his wealth for that cause.

Stop spamming Nairaland please

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 29, 2020
Well from his statements, the WHO is obviously getting punished for their neutrality and indirect exoneration of China in the Covid-19 pandemic, something the US is angry about as China didn't really own up to their errors, considering the fact that the whole world paid the ultimate price for China's mistake.

The US is also WHO's largest contributor, at $450M to China's meagre $40M, he who plays the piper should dictate the tune...

Hong Kong was also dragged into China's mess cos now the US has withdrawn its special privileges cos China is controlling it.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by osaslord500(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2020
Those saying bravo doesn't know how bad this would affect Africa.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by johnkay1(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2020
Eyaaa

I like his boldness but the way America police the world is worrisome
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by wirinet(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2020
osaslord500:
They are self destructive. They would hail Trump even if he bombs their village out of existence.

Abeg ask them who needs W.H.O more, China, UK or Nigeria? Who would suffer more, if W.H.O is abolished.

5 Likes

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by SpatialKing(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2020
osaslord500:
How would it affect Africa, yet same America want to remove Adesina.
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2020
Trump Has come to save the world.
Long Live Trump
Long live Lovers of Freedom
Long Supreme Leader Mazi nnamdi Kanu
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by teadrake(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2020
When the world needs solidarity to fight a common enemy, President Trump terminated US involvement with WHO. Can't blame the man. US really suffered and still suffering in the hand of COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by 360degreess(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Trump Has come to save the world.
Long Live Trump
Long live Lovers of Freedom
Long Supreme Leader Mazi nnamdi Kanu
.... May God heal your brain.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by Jokerman(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2020
osaslord500:

Let China or Russia or Saudi Arabia fund the WHO na.... Must America keep on doing everything?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by SarkinYarki: 11:04pm On May 29, 2020
Very good, till the current head of WHO and his Satanic team step down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by SarkinYarki: 11:05pm On May 29, 2020
osaslord500:

Africa can pay their politicians salary 20 time higher than what American politicians earn but can't fund health care?
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by AdaNnabugo(f): 11:07pm On May 29, 2020
SpatialKing:

How would it affect Africa, yet same America want to remove Adesina.
hello spatial.I have replied your mail.
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by SpatialKing(m): 11:21pm On May 29, 2020
AdaNnabugo:
hello spatial.I have replied your mail.
I replied you
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by adadike(f): 11:23pm On May 29, 2020
Thank you Mr President. There is something WHO is not telling us. I learnt that the Corona virus is not really a virus but a bacteria infection. WHO asked the world to incinerate the bodies and ban any form of autopsy. Kudos to brave Italian Doctors who went against WHO and made this great findings.
NCDC, I repeat, Corona virus is scam. Stop punishing innocent Nigerians. Stop dishing out lies to us, we are fed up
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by AdaNnabugo(f): 11:24pm On May 29, 2020
SpatialKing:

I replied you
OK. But I am yet to see it. I do not know the content, can you drop your number, once I copy you delete or I drop mine
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by MasterJayJay: 11:26pm On May 29, 2020
adadike:
Thank you Mr President. There is something WHO is not telling us. I learnt that the Corona virus is not really a virus but a bacteria infection. WHO asked the world to incinerate the bodies and ban any form of autopsy. Kudos to brave Italian Doctors who went against WHO and made this great findings.
NCDC, I repeat, Corona virus is scam. Stop punishing innocent Nigerians. Stop dishing out lies to us, we are fed up
Covid-19 is not a virus?
Trump supporters reason like Trump.

DISINFECTANT, anyone?
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by adadike(f): 11:31pm On May 29, 2020
MasterJayJay:

Covid-19 is not a virus?
Trump supporters reason like Trump.

DISINFECTANT, anyone?
yes, the findings have been made via autopsy report of those that died. Trump have also gotten the report . Why do you think he is reacting this way? Forget the cover story. I just gave you the main news
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by SpatialKing(m): 11:34pm On May 29, 2020
AdaNnabugo:
OK. But I am yet to see it. I do not know the content, can you drop your number, once I copy you delete or I drop mine

Nice
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by AdaNnabugo(f): 11:38pm On May 29, 2020
SpatialKing:

please delete. d
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by AdaNnabugo(f): 11:43pm On May 29, 2020
AdaNnabugo:
please delete. I have copied it.r.
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by wickyyolo: 11:57pm On May 29, 2020
osaslord500:

Nigerians una too Dey fear. Fear fear till today una no fit protest for better government.

Trump is helping us indirectly. If you don’t see it now pray to the Almighty for direction.
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by Nobody: 12:27am On May 30, 2020
Jokerman:

Let China or Russia or Saudi Arabia fund the WHO na.... Must America keep on doing everything?

I wonder ooo.
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by Nobody: 12:31am On May 30, 2020
osaslord500:

How would it affect Africa? The free mosquito nets they send to Africa end up in the market for sale eventually, so tell me how the average Nigerian is truly benefitting from the WHO when we all knows it's all man for himself in this part of the world? Let African leaders too spear-head simple things like immunisation and vaccination for once in their life. The West must not intervene always cos change is inevitable.

If China or any other power-hungry country can't bear the burden, they shouldn't act like the
US funding is inessential... I also cannot keep hugely funding an organisation that doesn't respect me or ready to do my bidding. It's a total waste of money cos America doesn't need the WHO. It is a political organisation.
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:33am On May 30, 2020
adadike:
Not really a virus indeed angry
It is ever the most stupid humans that are in support of trump.
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by philo04(m): 12:34am On May 30, 2020
Long over due...Nigeria should follow abeg
Re: President Trump Terminates US Ties With World Health Organization (video) by ATAKAM: 12:35am On May 30, 2020
only those who dont have mb to watch this will call him a bad man.....he is coming close to africa and i fear for nigeria.....

(1) (2)

President Buhari's Withdrawal Of Mr Agah's Nomination As WTO DG a Wrong Decision / Video: Ibadan Residents Fighting Over Food At Ajimobi Burial / Benin Prisoners Spotted Running Away: PICTURES & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.