Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam (82535 Views)

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Ogagawhite(f): 10:10pm On May 31, 2020
Op am sure u r writing ur pain, I still stand on it, sex before marriage is a sin,the bed must not be defiled cus it is a sacred and honorable act b4 GOD

biko nu pls place GOD first,b4 ur greedy mind or poor spiritual sensitivity mindset

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by megama: 10:35pm On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:
Anybody who still believe in the scam of no sex till marriage needs to get their head checked. If only you know how many marriages have been destroyed or are still suffering because of this, you will never think of falling for such a scam.

What baffles me is those who keep going to church but yet don't know anything about bible and will keep deceiving themselves that sex before marriage is a sin (WHICH YEYE SIN).

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible. Take for example when Joseph was dating Mary, yes we agree she was still a virgin because it was their own decision not to have sex yet but how many people realized that there were other young women that existed then as well. Many had boyfriends too and some had sex with their boyfriends while some didn't because Mary wasn't the only virgin.

The bible never condemned those that had sex with their boyfriends before marriage but it was just the divine choice of the Father to select a virgin rather than a lady that had sex already.

Let's stop all these brohaha low African mentality of calling sex before marriage a sin. God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how. You all should better respect yourself and save the doctrine of marriage by testing the waters to ensure you are ready to sail on that water for the rest of your life. Not after marriage you start looking for divorce because penis is too big or too small or maybe Virgina is too tight or too wide or its always one minute sex.

Haba.
No sex before marriage. Not a bad idea. But only if she is evidential virgin. No OK wahala
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Tirips(f): 10:36pm On May 31, 2020
BobbyHammar:
Anybody who still believe in the scam of no sex till marriage needs to get their head checked. If only you know how many marriages have been destroyed or are still suffering because of this, you will never think of falling for such a scam.

What baffles me is those who keep going to church but yet don't know anything about bible and will keep deceiving themselves that sex before marriage is a sin (WHICH YEYE SIN).

Many will say it's formication but they don't even know the true meaning of fornication as referred to in the bible. Take for example when Joseph was dating Mary, yes we agree she was still a virgin because it was their own decision not to have sex yet but how many people realized that there were other young women that existed then as well. Many had boyfriends too and some had sex with their boyfriends while some didn't because Mary wasn't the only virgin.

The bible never condemned those that had sex with their boyfriends before marriage but it was just the divine choice of the Father to select a virgin rather than a lady that had sex already.

Let's stop all these brohaha low African mentality of calling sex before marriage a sin. God only sees a clean and a pure heart, not who had sex when or how. You all should better respect yourself and save the doctrine of marriage by testing the waters to ensure you are ready to sail on that water for the rest of your life. Not after marriage you start looking for divorce because penis is too big or too small or maybe Virgina is too tight or too wide or its always one minute sex.

Haba.
You are as foolish as you are stupid. Pls unpost this nonsense!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by chiteny(m): 3:46am On Jun 01, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

If the folly of a man is not addressed he will think he is wise in his own eyes. Proverbs 26:5

You did exactly what the Devil himself would do to make people follow his ways; subtly deceive.

Following the only reference you could give to buttress your point, Joseph and Mary were not just "dating" as you would think dating is today. They were betrothed to each other. this is beyond the normal "dating" of today which is reduced to basically "sexual gratification" or "testing" between opposite sexes.

Also being a virgin then was a common thing. If your were not a virgin before marriage is was a very serious issue unlike as it is today. Thus people "dating" and having sex at the slightest impulse was not a common thing as you would want to have people believe.

Please get your facts right to avoid deceiving the already gullible public.

PS it beat me that such posts make front page. Mods na wa for una. Nairaland has dropped to huge low!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Justarandomguy: 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
grin
BobbyHammar:

Haba.
grin comming from a guy who sells sextoys
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by toyinsalammy(f): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
@OP, u are very very incorrect with your post,

The fact that we youths of this generation have refused to heed God's dictates and instructions does not justify or right our actions.

Please, stop misleading others, if that's ur opinion, good, it's ur choice.

There are some of us who still prioritize pleasing God above every other thing,
I hope u also see d light some day

My 2 cents
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by jomez007: 3:48am On Jun 02, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

Religion has kept us back...
D bible was written by man, the stories in it were used to keep ppl in check lyk some folks of ours.
The whites who invented dis dont put dia lives on hold bcoz of ancient stories...
Live life do good, trust in humanity, save humanity.
We hv d constitution nw xo let dat b our bible nd nt d law of old...
Evolution has come, lets advance
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Chibae4real: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
Mr op, your write up is as sweet as horney, pleasant to the ear but misleading, no matter how you want to view sex, the truth is that, it is meant for married couples, not even for courtship people, don't justify a sin out of ignorance, if everyone should get married as a virgin, believe me, the sexual relationship in marriages will last, and the marriage sustained, but because we have tasted every dick and Tom, and every pussycat, that is why it becomes a problem, rethink again.

You"ve spoken very well my dear. God bless u!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Even if someone wants to argue that no sex before marriage is a scam is this what will be posted to defend the claim. The whole Mary and Joseph argument is filled with senselessness and madness. This is a post from a depraved mind that deserves nothing short of death. Please delete your profile.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by Avoidsexxx(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

There are over 4,000 religions in the world.

So according to which do animals not have spirits?

Have you seen your spirit before?

In many religions animals are deity...
see ur problem, religion!
i am talking of GOD's creation not religions. Believe it or not, every human is made of spiritual(spirit) ,mental(soul) and physical(body) being just d way ur phone is made of soft and hardwares. What??. U are asking me have i seen my spirit? What do u expects me to answer... No or yes. Wat of u have ever seen ur heart? Brain and d rest? We nigerians is always talking abt wat we dnt know and nt d ones we know very well e.g, like saying dat buhari is nt fit(in all catigories) to lead nigeria at dis ages of time. Yes, dats wat supose to be all over nairalands. Peace!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by femmyapson(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Roseey0:
Study ecclesiastes
So poverty is not vanity too? I will rather choose riches as my vanity.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam by ArcToyin(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
BobbyHammar:

Haba.

A very deluding message. It is better you delete it than leading many to hell.
You for break a girl's heart you know what is in her heart na before marriage. Sex is never a strong determinant to test the strength of a marriage so never over hype it. How many of marriages are broken as a result of low performance? Oga, your brain need to be prayed for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Lady Wows In Body Paint Photoshoot / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.