Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) (46863 Views)

553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested) / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / 288 New COVID-19 Cases, 1240 Tested, 140 Discharged And 3 Deaths On May 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Mdmelijah: 1:10am On May 30, 2020
Join Whatsapp Christian Relationship Teaching Group https:///F0qcyrzyf145p47B3k6W2a
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by chocboi78(m): 1:10am On May 30, 2020
That one concern una
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Ezehillary(m): 1:13am On May 30, 2020
the way Lagos oooh odd is increasing ,maybe theirNo 9 is injured

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by mrkings84(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2020
Nothing works properly in this country.

√Imagine all these figures rolled out every night by ncdc. It make no sense at all to me

√Imagine borno discharging 135 patients of corona patients in a single day.... Wait o, remember corona does not have cure yet .. Anyway kudos to them, but do u know borno have discharged more patients than they admitted??

√What of Kano with all the mysterious deaths? All that is news now. In fact in last 2 days Kano have not registered more than 7 new cases despite the poor health system and poor handling of this pandemic.

√Personally I am forced to believe that nothing can work properly in this country.
Ordinary corona matters here na serious issue that u must be so dumb to believe the updates....

I don't even know whether I should be happy with all the recoveries and discharges recorded, what am I even typing self, nothing is just working I swear....
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Gabbriell: 1:18am On May 30, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ok... I haven't seen any infected person

Welldone on corona scam

This is great injustice, why isn't any south yeastern state there... Shebi NK talk for radio say him get corona??

Imagine if the top 3 states of corona were Imo , anambra and enugu, u will see our south yeastern blodas shouting Nigeria Issa zooo... They will start blaming yorubas n buhari for thier failure..... They will never accept that they are wrong..... Destructive Ego..

We the ipobb jews don't bliv this.. We are inyamiriiii gringrin from the npotorrrrrrrrpotorrrrr republickkkk...

A lady from Kogi told MI she doesn't like dealing with ebhoe/Igbos coz they always bliv that they are wiser than others but they know notin.. Imagine a Kogi lady oooo....

"IGBO - I go before others" mentality....

After hausa people na dem wicked pass..

Mango, dem go fight die

One kill him brother coz of gf

Fanta abi Pepsi, dem go fight die constituting nuisance in yoruba land (d land dey usually abuse on naira land )

One was falsely accused today and killed (rest in peace brother coz I bliv u may be innocent but even if u r guilty, u don't deserve to be killed.. U shud be tried and given a chance to defend ursef in the court of law, its a sad thing), even though I felt bad but it is bcox ebhoes have given us bad image in Nigeria... White sees Nigerians as criminals bcox of ebhoes.

Evans billionaire of anambla brought shame upon his money

Obi invicticus was widely celebrated b4 he was busted.

Eghoes, if a house is divided against each other, how can it stand?
Tell m how

U tell them the truth, they call u names, call u yoruba... Every SS against biafla automatically turns to yorubas..

Only on naira land, they post news abt yoruba or hausa, SS in bad news, everyone speaks the truth (ss, North, se, sw) they all speak the truth but when they post news abt Igbo man or south yeast, you see their people saying but it is better to kill ur blodas than to be poor like North na, it is better to eat humans than to harvest their head na. At least we are better than SS na... They push blame to others, they will never accept that they are wrong for one

Lzaa proeast imhotep adadike Jimyjames Nigeriabiafra80 : gidgiddy Easternsun2020

Ebhoes online keypad warriors oya coman chest empty beat again ...

I don't understand, are u looking for fight?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by SirWarlock: 1:19am On May 30, 2020
senatordave1:
Rivers and fct have permanently ly displaced kano.
By the way,I think the number of discharge cases are wrongly reported or under counted. We had 2592 total recoveries.borno had 135 while lagos recorded 29.how come it is not reflecting? Ncdc should continue losing credibility
They probably haven't been updated on discharged cases. Now some things aren't uniform again. Ncdc announces deaths before states sometimes undecided
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Comedian2019: 1:25am On May 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This OP Mr References

The way you take de post this Corona matter every night , nor go give people for your compound corona virus oh

because I don de suspect you oh

The way the number from Kano de decrease , una sure say Gandollar never codedly get the vaccine undecided
As Gandollar no see 15Billion collect, him don slow down.

1 Like

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by mannyiyke: 1:30am On May 30, 2020
boookworm:
I can no longer see the "shit is getting real" crew or are they tired?

Where are all those who predicted that Nigeria would be a major hit cos of her poor health system, well I'm happy to announce to u that borno state alone discharged 135 Covid patient in a single day. Lol. Is God not wonderful. That porous health system is discharging 135 Covid 19 patient in a single day. grin

What happened to all the mysterious deaths in Kano, they have just stopped all of a sudden. And now, people are no longer falling sick and dying mysteriously in Kano, they are even recording 6 cases in 2 days with that large population grin

NCDC defense panel here on nairaland keep getting more questions to answer each day.

Believe it or not these figures are inflated
Covid 19 is in Nigeria but have been blown out of proportion.
You're right. I see that 40 cases of Ebonyi State as a fat lie. They're good at holding people against their wish (even when they're negative) in the stadium that he converted to an isolation centre. Truly, it's real, but it has changed from COVID 19 to COVID 419.

1 Like

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by kingoftech: 1:31am On May 30, 2020
@ GentRoyal / aududunine11 why do you like dropping covid19 results at night?

The way you run your forum, na the matter we dey try settle since yesterday
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by boookworm: 1:44am On May 30, 2020
mannyiyke:
You're right. I see that 40 cases of Ebonyi State as a fat lie. They're good at holding people against their wish (even when they're negative) in the stadium that he converted to an isolation centre. Truly, it's real, but it has changed from COVID 19 to COVID 419.
Even that of Lagos is also a lie bro. They just admit anybody and tag them Covid 19 patients.
This hoax is just too glaring

1 Like

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Odelhorno1990: 1:45am On May 30, 2020
PTF, Ministry of Health and NCDC, state governors know the real story about covid-19 in Nigeria: A big scam. No need to talk to much.
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by SirKastic(m): 1:49am On May 30, 2020
Oga why are you shouting (typing caps) ..pls calm down eh

cheango:
KOGI WITH A JOKE
IMAGINE THE STATE SAID THE TWO POSITIVE CASES BY NCDC WAS PEOPLE ATTACKED BY BEE
AND THEY ARE REFERRED TO ABUJA FROM FMC LOKOJA
AT THE END NCDC COMFIRMED IT WAS COVID I9 AT ABUJA, INDICATION THAT MANY PEOPLE HAS IT IN KOGI, BUT STATE GOVT DONT ALLOW TESTING

I WONDER HOW PEOPLE ATTACKED BY BEE WILL BE TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO ABUJA FOR EMERGENCY,
THE MOST USELESS STATE GOVERNMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IS KOGI, BUT CAN WE EXPECT LESS FROM A GOVERNOR WHO RIGGED TO POWER?

THEY ARE THE ONE THAT CREATED ANDROID APP FOR TESTING ,WHAT DEVELOP COUNTRIES DONT DO.
THEY ARE THE ONE THAT SENT ONLY ONE SAMPLE TO NCDC EVEN WHEN DOCTORS SAW MANY PEOPLE WITH SYMPTOMS
THEY ARE THE ONE BUYING TESTING KIT THEMSELVES

WE SHOULDNT DECEIVE OURSELVES IRRESPONSIBILITY OF ANY STATE CAN AFFECT ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY, BECAUSE WHEN THE VIRUS IS SUCCESSFULLY CONTAINED, KOGI CAN STILL SPREAD IT BACK. DONT LET US FORGET, COVID I9 STATED FROM A PERSON, IN A TOWN, THEN TO THE STATE, THEN TO A REGION, THEN TO COUNTRY, THEN ALL OVER THE WORLD. ITS A WAR WE MUST COLLECTIVELY FIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

AND FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS SAY DO WE SEE PEOPLE DYING IN KOGI, PLEASE LAGOS THAT HAS OVER 4000 CASES DO YOU SEE PEOPLE DYING ON THE STREET?
LET US BE RESPONSIBLE, MAY GOD HELP AND PROTECT US
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by boookworm: 1:54am On May 30, 2020
cheango:
KOGI WITH A JOKE
IMAGINE THE STATE SAID THE TWO POSITIVE CASES BY NCDC WAS PEOPLE ATTACKED BY BEE
AT THE END NCDC COMFIRMED IT WAS COVID I9 AT ABUJA, INDICATION THAT MANY PEOPLE HAS IT IN KOGI, BUT STATE GOVT DONT ALLOW TESTING

I WONDER HOW PEOPLE ATTACKED BY BEE WILL BE TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO ABUJA FOR EMERGENCY,
THE MOST USELESS STATE GOVERNMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IS KOGI, BUT CAN WE EXPECT LESS FROM A GOVERNOR WHO RIGGED TO POWER?

THEY ARE THE ONE THAT CREATED ANDROID APP FOR TESTING ,WHAT DEVELOP COUNTRIES DONT DO.
THEY ARE THE ONE THAT SENT ONLY ONE SAMPLE TO NCDC EVEN WHEN DOCTORS SAW MANY PEOPLE WITH SYMPTOMS

WE SHOULDNT DECEIVE OURSELVES IRRESPONSIBILITY OF ANY STATE CAN AFFECT ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY, BECAUSE WHEN THE VIRUS IS SUCCESSFULLY CONTAINED, KOGI CAN STILL SPREAD IT BACK. DONT LET US FORGET, COVID I9 STATED FROM A PERSON, IN A TOWN, THEN TO THE STATE, THEN TO A REGION, THEN TO COUNTRY, THEN ALL OVER THE WORLD. ITS A WAR WE MUST COLLECTIVELY FIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

AND FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS SAY DO WE SEE PEOPLE DYING IN KOGI, PLEASE LAGOS THAT HAS OVER 4000 CASES DO YOU SEE PEOPLE DYING ON THE STREET?

NCDC advocate weldone. Once again, the point u would never like to hear is, Covid 19 can never be hidden, and if the people of kogi were suffering from it, do you think they wouldn't have called for help from the FG? Kogi has a PDP chapter there, why haven't they called on the FG or report suspicious cases to discredit the governor and lastly, why are you crying more than the bereaved? Did kogi people beg you for help? When did you become their spokesperson.

I can only deduce one thing, you're on NCDC payroll.

Anyways man must wack. I understand

4 Likes

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by davidinho: 1:58am On May 30, 2020
Pls just boost your immunity on a regular.
Nice easy way to fight covid19 at home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCoQHkk_aek
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:01am On May 30, 2020
Corona still dey?
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by apexx6403: 2:15am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 2197752[/color]
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:15am On May 30, 2020
cheango:
KOGI WITH A JOKE

You're a lier, though the two people were kogites, but they based in Abuja, they were tested in Abuja. So why should they be counted as kogi index cases? Afteral, they were not discovered in kogi. You don't live in kogi, but you know more about Kogi than we that are living in the town grin Weldon.

3 Likes

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Investnow2017: 2:16am On May 30, 2020
New Milestones:

Countries that recorded their highest tallies in 24hours:
Brazil 29,526
India 8,105
South Africa 1,837
Kuwait 1,027
Egypt 1,289
Philippines 1,046
Central Africa Rep 119
Mauritania 77
Ivory Coast 109
Peru 6,506
Iraq 416
Equatorial Guinea 263

*World records 6,000,000+ new cases
*Russia records their highest deaths in 24hrs = 232
*World records highest new cases in 24hrs = 125,000+
*Nigeria becomes the 3rd country with the highest confirmed cases in Africa
*Africa records it's highest new cases and highest deaths in 24hrs
*Of the 12 countries with highest new cases in the last 24hrs, 6 are African.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by apexx4535: 2:35am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 4284831[/color]
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by davidtemi(m): 2:40am On May 30, 2020
Slynation:

As long as Yahaya Bello is concerned... Kogi state is covid-19 free grin but don't you think there is something he knows about NCDC gimmicks?? He stand nothing to loss if he's deliberately disrupting NCDC from carrying out testing in Kogi State but a lot to gain from the Sinzu money, although he already embezzled #7Billion canopy isolation center that common ordinary breeze sweep away... grin
I think the guy that commented don collect his share. I wonder who u should believe first btw d state and nddc in this situation 'as a common nigerian'. Maybe d people in the ambulance to abj sef don cashout no one can say.
This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by fatymore(f): 2:44am On May 30, 2020
Lagos state should stop all these bogus figures joor. Kini gbogbo eleyi, Ko necessary. Nobody is trying to compete with them.

Check my siggy
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Kingrefreshed: 2:47am On May 30, 2020
References:

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1266501075533692934?s=19

https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/

At CovidBet we encourage you to predict CORRECT SCORES and win yafu yafu grin
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by uchrikk(m): 3:03am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=boookworm post=90105047]

What happened to all the mysterious deaths in Kano, they have just stopped all of a sudden. And now, people are no longer falling sick and dying mysteriously in Kano, they are even recording 6 cases in 2 days with that large popul. /quote]

kano government and people used number six to solve the problem. Many covid19 positive people were sent away from the state in the name of Almajirais. Then many Northerners travelled to the South where they tested positive and recorded against the names of such states. For example, 26 out the cases in Imo state are Northern travellers. The same goes for many Southern states, and even Northern states.
Assuming all the cases were discovered and recorded in Kano, Kano should have more cases than Lagos by now.

Kano should continue testing so as to prevent a second wave.
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by doctor306(m): 3:05am On May 30, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
I'm not here for any tribal bullshit, go and quote your kinds.

So don't expect me to stoop so low to your level by playing with dirts.
May God bless you My brother

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by apexx3829: 3:10am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 1870478[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. / I May Die Before My 28th Birthday / Photos Of The Child Attacked By Soldier’s Dog Recuperating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.