Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

How To Be A Perfect Anime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Be A Perfect Anime (236 Views)

10 Punk Anime Characters You Need To Know / 7 Proven Self Care Ideas And Tips For Making A Perfect Morning / Cup C Cafe House In Thailand Has Become A Perfect Destination For All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Perfect Anime by Pearlla(f): 2:29am On May 30, 2020
Anime has currently spread spontaneously through the world, some people simply thinks anime are just minor cartoons for people's interest, but that's wrong.
anime simply entails or uncover the heart,mind,soul and spirit-it actually has a connection, a connection that bounds people mind together and make them see a world that could not have been seen. #animelovers

1 Share

Re: How To Be A Perfect Anime by tripplephi: 2:45am On May 30, 2020
Pearlla:
Anime has currently spread spontaneously through the world, some people simply thinks anime are just minor cartoons for people's interest, but that's wrong.
anime simply entails or uncover the heart,mind,soul and spirit-it actually has a connection, a connection that bounds people mind together and make them see a world that could not have been seen. #animelovers

Can you teach me? I really love Anime

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Perfect Anime by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 30, 2020
tripplephi:

Can you teach me? I really love Anime
Legend has it: If you jerk off to hentai hard enough you could become an anime

(1) (Reply)

Role: Supermarket Accountant / ... / 2020 Prophecies May Still Come To Pass Only If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.