Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,112 members, 7,890,695 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot (3458 Views)

Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by LiveTimesNG: 8:35am On May 30, 2020
PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani unveils her fiancee on Instagram as she sets to tie knot

Read details in link below:

PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani unveils her fiancee on Instagram as she sets to tie knot https://livetimesng.com/photos-toyin-lawani-unveils-her-fiancee-on-instagram-as-she-sets-to-tie-knot/

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Millenniumlady(f): 8:42am On May 30, 2020
Awwwww i'm happy for you toyin i'm next in line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by iamademorlar(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2020
It will end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2020
iamademorlar:

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Davash222(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Lol
So, you sef wan marry Nigerian man after calling them broke and scum
Ancient lady, I doubt any sensible Nigerian guy will condescend himself too low to make you his cum hole.

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Onyi22(f): 9:22am On May 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by MrSensor(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2020
Which one is Toyin Lawani?
Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by mrwonlasewonie: 9:53am On May 30, 2020
iamademorlar:
hiannn marriage never start you don dey wish others EVIL

No wonder the Bible Said the heart of man is continually and desperately wicked,who can fathom

You're praying to God for one issue or the other yet you're already wishing another person Premium tears as if you can see what will happen next hour of your life

Please always connect your brain with your fingers when typing and if you have nothing uplifting to say to another human being it's best to keep shut.

I wonder how people want others to wish them well and they don't wish others well.toxic and narcistic people.tufiaaaa
Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Nobody: 10:07am On May 30, 2020
Shebi u use ur crooked finger type for here say men na trash!!!
Who wan marry you??
You go old!!!
Millenniumlady:

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Nobody: 10:08am On May 30, 2020
Don't mind that disfigured orangutan!!!
Davash222:

Lol
So, you sef wan marry Nigerian man after calling them broke and scum
Ancient lady, I doubt any sensible Nigerian guy will condescend himself too low to make you his cum hole.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Bluish44(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2020
I hope she wont come and start wailing about how terrible guys are again

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Millenniumlady(f): 10:16am On May 30, 2020
realokopi:

Shebi u use ur crooked finger type for here say men na trash!!!
Who wan marry you??
You go old!!!
Please don't ruin my reputation i never said that.....mind what you say against me cause my husband might be on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Nobody: 10:19am On May 30, 2020
Which husband
Your mumu never too much??
Millenniumlady:
Please don't ruin my reputation i never said that.....mind what you say against me cause my husband might be on this forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by folake4u(f): 10:23am On May 30, 2020
The hairstyle makes him look like Juliet Ibrahim's ex, Iceberg Slim.
Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Tedpgrass: 10:32am On May 30, 2020
Another gig.. olo....

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Mywd: 11:33am On May 30, 2020
If u watch the video of the shoot... Na so she squeze the Boy Penis oo. shocked....
Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by pretydiva(f): 11:33am On May 30, 2020
She don bright pass sun shocked

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by merieam16(f): 1:26pm On May 30, 2020
iamademorlar:
it will end in tears geng
Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:55pm On May 30, 2020
I don't follow pre-wedding again.
Re: PHOTOS: Toyin Lawani Unveils Her Fiancee On Instagram As She Sets To Tie Knot by Nuclear99(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Joke

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Buys His 5th Multi Million Naira Mansion In Lekki(photos) / Bbnaija’s Lucy Grilling Business Is Making Her More Money Than Corporate Sponsor / Drama As Tonto Dikeh Goes Out Looking Like This On Fathers Day (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.