Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is She Committed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is She Committed (616 Views)

Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning / Help My Roommate Committed Suicide This Morning / America Football Player Shot his girl friend and committed suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is She Committed by dremoney(m): 12:37am On Jan 20, 2011
She maintains regular communication with some of her ex behind me. When i realised, her excuse was ''JUST FRIENDS''.

The last time she had sex before our relationship was a month.

The second day after i met her, we went to the cinema after church and my hands were freely moving around in her panties at the extreme backside we sat.

She gave one of them some money when he needed it (though i advised her to help him cuz i believed nothing was happenning and knew about it when they were arguing).

One of them called her late in the night. Her phone was on silent, i saw the call, told her to pick it but she refused. Said she will speak with him some other time.

We nearly got married but its all over now.

She changed completely when i stopped spending money and had uncertainties around my job (though i seriously scolded her when we had a disagreement n she used d opportunity to change which further annoyed me).

Could she have been cheating on me?

Why would she have wanted to marry me in the first place? Is it possible for a lady to engage someone she knows she cant live with?

Just curious to be honest!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent vacancy for graduates / What Sections Did People Posts/comments Most And Why? / DIESEL/KEROSENE SUPPLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.