Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,411 members, 7,978,295 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:15 AM

Actress Wunmi Ajiboye Welcomes Second Baby With Actor Husband Segun Ogungbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Wunmi Ajiboye Welcomes Second Baby With Actor Husband Segun Ogungbe (1926 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Husband Segun Wealth Welcome Baby Girl, Her 3rd Child / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Wunmi Ajiboye Welcomes Second Baby With Actor Husband Segun Ogungbe by idowuolaniyi4729(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2020
Actress Wunmi Ajiboye welcomes second baby with actor husband Segun Ogungbe on son's birthday;
It is indeed a moment of double celebration for Nollywood actress and filmmaker Wunmi Ajiboye and her actor husband Segun Ogungbe, as they have both welcomed their second child together. Interestingly, not only did the celebrity couple welcome a baby but the new addition to their family arrived onthe birthday of their first son.The overjoyed actress took to her official page on photo sharing app,Instagram, to share the news with her fans and followers.
"Thank you lord, we are grateful. It’s a double celebration for my family and I. My prince is here Halleluyah," the excited mum said in one of the captions that accompanied her post.
While celebrating the birth of her new son, the doting mum also penned a lengthy epistle dedicated to her first son who has just clocked the age of five.
“I wake up to the cutest child in the world. I'm a mother to this extremely bright handsome young champ. He makes my world so beautiful, he completes me. He's my lil best friend.He makes my life worth living. He's my womb opener. My source of joy, priceless and precious gift from god. He's my son. His name is Oluwatunmise David Alabi Obad'ara , may god bestow upon you wisdom knowledge understanding and
retentive memory," the actress' post
Follow all trending stories videos on my youtube channel via this link���:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCVD3qHPdnlKRP7F6Srq6raQ

(1) (Reply)

Rema Excited As He Shares Video Of His Lunch Date With Female Fan / "I Still Love Dorathy, My Biggest Regret Is Having S£x With Tolanibaj" - Prince / Alexx Ekubo Ex, Fancy Drinks, Smoke And Party Hard With Her Friends In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.