Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,198 members, 7,873,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor (37516 Views)

Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister / Wike Inches Closer To Joining APC As Loyalists Storm Party / Aregbesola, Oyetola Rift Deepens. As Loyalists Clash Over Osun Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by carterguccy(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2020
N
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by nairavsdollars(f): 2:04pm On May 30, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by martineverest(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2020
fake news.....unknown newspaper doing permutations
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by SaintLucia: 2:05pm On May 30, 2020
There are over 8 millions IPOB doing business in Edo according to my friend Chinedu. He said this people are ready to vote massively for Obaseki. I just siddon dey look cos its seems the population of IPOB in Edo are now more than the Bini, Etsako, Esan, Akoko Edo and Owan with the way IPOB carry Edo matter for head. The funniest thing be say their own adopted party PDP no even get candidate for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by martineverest(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Na the Ambode treatment they wan give this man
it's either APC choose obaseki or PDP

2 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by Benbellamor: 2:05pm On May 30, 2020
Nairaland WELDONE.. JUST GREETINGS NI O...

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by IamPatriotic(m): 2:06pm On May 30, 2020
Ok
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by Champneys: 2:06pm On May 30, 2020
Oshiomole omo ole jatijati.
We need to do away with the kind of politics we are playing in Nigeria.
It is stifling our progress and development.

2 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by martineverest(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2020
post=90123414:
Edolites : Vote wisely for the man or woman you believe will change your life and the way you live.

Forget about party politics.

This is the only way all our states and nation at large can move forward.
we already know our party and candidate....it's PDP or obaseki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:09pm On May 30, 2020
martineverest:
we already know our party and candidate....it's PDP or obaseki
K

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by tunary(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2020
one term governor
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by Nojoy4toutans: 2:11pm On May 30, 2020
They are giving him the Ambode treatment.

Where is own deputy governor abandoned him mid way into his reelection plans

2 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by MrMcJay(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2020
Those who would ruin Obaseki are his loyalists working secretly with Oshiomole. They are the ones giving him terrible advice that would ruin him and because he lacks wisdom and the spirit of discernment, he is following their wrong counsel.

Every King has an Ahitophel. It is wisdom that makes him avoid the counsel of Ahitophels.

11 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2020
Better
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by 2dogworld: 2:14pm On May 30, 2020
The belongs to the state government. Mr Governor, I believe you are more popular thank anyone in the state. Go and test your popularity.

You can order for any breed of dog from us

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by ogbonti: 2:15pm On May 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
what has obaseki done in Edo state?

what have you done in your own bedroom?
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by Hypocrit: 2:16pm On May 30, 2020
A good and passionate governor is who that gather, organize and sets his resources to work at a full and accountable pace to achieveable maximum utility of projects within his first term without caring if second term will come or not. Something all Nigeria leaders (both pass and present) lack.
A thief and a crooked leader is that who fights teeth and nail for a second term because he felt he has not stolen enough in his first term or he needs some financial compensation for the little work and relative stealing he did in his first term, that he needs to augment with a second term.
in conclusion, all Nigeria leaders (governors) are thieves, and i don't pity a thief, because they don't pity their victims.

1 Like

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by Johnandv: 2:16pm On May 30, 2020
SaintLucia:
[s]There are over 8 millions IPOB doing business in Edo according to my friend Chinedu. He said this people are ready to vote massively for Obaseki. I just siddon dey look cos its seems the population of IPOB in Edo are now more than the Bini, Etsako, Esan, Akoko Edo and Owan with the way IPOB carry Edo matter for head. The funniest thing be say their own adopted party PDP no even get candidate for now[/s].

You swine don't go and face your harlot drug peddling mother, it's Igbos and IPOB that will waste your life. Tomorrow you fools will say you don't care about Igbos and Igbos shouldn't involve Afonjas in their issues but you peeps keep dragging Igbos every now and then like its Igbos that created you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by Seetto: 2:17pm On May 30, 2020
Lamasta:
If Obaseki goes down APC in Edo state will follow suit....
Obaseki will not fail alone he will make sure he fails with APC
How?
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by abysirius(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2020
Obaseki is currently fighting for his life and cannot back down at this junction and his chances of winning this war is 40:60. His true loyalists should have told him the truth so that he knows how to handle the situation with Osho carefully and not allow it deteriorate to the point of getting confrontational with him. Not because Osho is right or unbeatable. He holds a very powerful seat that he can easily orchestrate the downfall of any governor, especially those within his constituency.
For whatever you want to call it, Obaseki became governor with his help but he appeared to have forgotten so easily...

Life is a game and to play and win you have to be smart.

7 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by ogbonti: 2:18pm On May 30, 2020
Runaway:
APC will continue to replace their candidate every four years. Mark my work. Obaseki has started the killing of Oshiomhole, Size Iyamu will finish it. Mark my work again. Either way, Oshiomhole is gone.

if i am Obaseki - i will contest on a different party - if the primary doesn’t favor me, in the general election - marshall out my campaign and get the edo people to finish oshiomole and his partner in crime ize iyamu

OBASEKI MAY NOT BE THE APC FLAGBEARER BUT I DO NOT SEE OBASEKI LOSING TO IZE IYAMU IN THE GENERAL ELECTION

EITHER WAY OBASEKI WINS!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by Lamasta(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2020
Seetto:
How?
I see Obaseki winning this battle for second term
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by omonnakoda: 2:21pm On May 30, 2020
If Obaseki is not punished others will follow.
That is the party discipline perspective

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by EzeNdiAra: 2:22pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
omonnakoda:
If Obaseki is not punished others will follow.
That is the party discipline perspective
[/s]
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by omonnakoda: 2:22pm On May 30, 2020
Ignore lunatics
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by omonnakoda: 2:23pm On May 30, 2020
ogbonti:

if i am Obaseki - i will contest on a different party - if the primary doesn’t favor me, in the general election - marshall out my campaign and get the edo people to finish oshiomole and his partner in crime ize iyamu

OBASEKI MAY NOT BE THE APC FLAGBEARER BUT I DO NOT SEE OBASEKI LOSING TO IZE IYAMU IN THE GENERAL ELECTION

EITHER WAY OBASEKI WINS!!!!
I didn't see APC winning in Kano Kogi or Osun
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by ogbonti: 2:24pm On May 30, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
I really wish obaseki would win. The man is selfless to the core and willing to serve.

But zombies want to hand Edo over to thieves and liars. God forbid. It's not going to be an easy battle, but it is possible.

If I was obaseki and I'm rigged out of the primaries, I'd make sure PDP takes overEdo state.

i don’t know what the primary results will be BUT MARK MY WORDS - it will be easier for a carmel head to pass through the eye of a needle than for PASTHIEF OSAGIE AKPU-IYAMU to become Governor of Edo State
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by ipobarecriminals: 2:26pm On May 30, 2020
grin wink grin but confused kids told us dat Edo nor be Lagos.Well,too late for the ingrate one
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by bankole200(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2020
Lesson to all. Choose your fight wisely. At times you don't need injury to earn victory. All you need is wisdom. Ask queen Esther as she triumphed over Haman.

3 Likes

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by ogbonti: 2:28pm On May 30, 2020
omonnakoda:

I didn't see APC winning in Kano Kogi or Osun

Almighty Tinubu could not make APC win Oyo neither did the Lion of Ubima Amaechi make APC win in Rivers with all the federal might

Abeg leave matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by ogbonti: 2:33pm On May 30, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink grin but confused kids told us dat Edo nor be Lagos.Well,too late for the ingrate one

Yes Ize Iyamu may win the primary battle BUT he will lose the war of the general election to Obaseki

football matches are not won in first half, na second half matter - una eyes go soon clear

the edo people that helped Oshiomole remove Tony Aninih as god father are alive and well to do same for Obaseki- even when Prof Osunbor won the election in a fraudulent way, last last what happened?

hmmmm make una watch and see!

Obaseki is not a trash talker like Oghede-Iyamu, he is a doer
Re: More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor by Gee64: 2:33pm On May 30, 2020
The problem with Edo State is when you give them mere 3k at the poll, they would vote for the wrong candidate.
Imagine the person Oshiomhole himself openly condemned. It is same person he is presenting to run for Governorship. This is reason why Edo State continues to retrogress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan / Abacha Lost His Life To Filipino Doctors Not Indian Prostitutes – Gen. Ovadje / Buhari-Sayiya Farouq’s "Marriage": DSS Arrests Man For Creating Fake Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.