Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Am Seriously Angry � With Cocola Company Nigeria Why Na - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Seriously Angry � With Cocola Company Nigeria Why Na (239 Views)

Redemption Song For Nigeria: why I will vote Peter obi / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot / I Am Seriously Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Seriously Angry � With Cocola Company Nigeria Why Na by scopylinkyG(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2020
Hi my people Hommie ladies in the Hood of life,why we Nigeria are so heartless imagine on my street today I came to buy something from my old woman grandma fortunately she call on me that I shld come and see what coca cola company did I buy 6 crake of mineral and they put two empty brokenin bottle inside for me with no minerals inside this people as been doing this shits for a Long time@Abule egba area seriously the old woman feel bad that how much am gaining on this mineral...chai Nigeria this our scam sha

Re: Am Seriously Angry � With Cocola Company Nigeria Why Na by omoiyamayor(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2020
scopylinkyG:
Hi my people Hommie ladies in the Hood of life,why we Nigeria are so heartless imagine on my street today I came to buy something from my old woman grandma fortunately she call on me that I shld come and see what coca cola company did I buy 6 crake of mineral and they put two empty brokenin bottle inside for me with no minerals inside this people as been doing this shits for a Long time@Abule egba area seriously the old woman feel bad that how much am gaining on this mineral...chai Nigeria this our scam sha
the distributors are the ones doing it, kindly tell her that she call you whenever shes having delivery to help her check well. Or help her call the depot to complain with proof.
Re: Am Seriously Angry � With Cocola Company Nigeria Why Na by Patented: 11:09am On May 30, 2020
omoiyamayor:
the distributors are the ones doing it, kindly tell her that she call you whenever shes having delivery to help her check well. Or help her call the depot to complain with proof.

Exactly. The middlemen are the worst
Re: Am Seriously Angry � With Cocola Company Nigeria Why Na by Toosure70: 7:58pm On May 30, 2020
which one be cocola again?
Re: Am Seriously Angry � With Cocola Company Nigeria Why Na by lifenajeje(m): 6:33am On May 31, 2020
It's not the distributors but their staffs..

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway Is Ready / High Pressure Plunger Pump Manufacturer / Know Khula Pakistani Law To Make Your Khula Procedure In Pakistan Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.