Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:56 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb (58705 Views)

Buhari's ₦5,000 Cash Transfer Had Little Impact On Households — World Bank / Senate Gives Buhari 5 Days To Submit Names Of Ministerial Nominees / BREAKING: Buhari, 5 Presidents Meet In Chad Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Billygee2u: 6:03pm On May 30, 2020
slivertongue:
BUHARI's FIVE YEARS ARE WASTED YEARS.

FIVE YEARS OF WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE.

FIVE YEARS OF HUNGER, POVERTY, MISERY , SORROW, BLOODLETTING AND DEATH
5 years of Fulani herdsmen reign of impunity
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Billygee2u: 6:03pm On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Sheu Sanni had to go proverbial so that he won’t be arrested and detained for long like the others.

16years of PDP corruption is better than 5years of APC’s “no corruption”
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Billygee2u: 6:06pm On May 30, 2020
onez:
5 wasted years. 3 more to be wasted. You can't give what you don't have.
life. less certi.ficateless Jihad.ist terrorist,have nothing to offer
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Billygee2u: 6:11pm On May 30, 2020
MrBachelor:
I couldn't agree more. This summarizes the tenure of a very useless president.

Unfortunately, we've wasted 5 years of our National life. And if we're unlucky, another wasted 3 years is inevitable angry.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by kumancy56: 6:41pm On May 30, 2020
Borders, Wisdom is profitable if well directed. Able Senator, I hail o !
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Legendguru: 6:42pm On May 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by nuelyoyo(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2020
I don't think that proverb is for Buhari, me thinks it's meant for El Rufai.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by mechanics(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2020
Hahahahha
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by ezep(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2020
He wasted four Good years fighting the opposition for his friends. And now karma has caught up with his allies aka subjects.

That's all in summary..

Mr sani is a very intelligent man.. I can see this from his proverb
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by quiteboy(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

What effort are youaking to make her great again?
by shouting our darling daddy and keeping a blind eye to the wrongs of this administration.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by pasol4real(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2020
NekkyCee:
Enough of the complaints. What's the way forward?
No way forward as long as the dullard is on that seat.
Meaning the only way forward is to remove the zombeeee jihadist
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by delpee(f): 8:11pm On May 30, 2020
The point is that people are dying in large numbers needlessly.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by alaira(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2020
Karlifate:
The fear of DSS is the beginning of twitter proverb.
I LAUGH IN CHINESE LANGUAGE

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by lereinter(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2020
Brain can be found in uncommon places

Aboki for that matter
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Basher8583: 10:35pm On May 30, 2020
FemolasticA:
Right from day one I love this man..... Word!!!

Stop loving failure... lest you become a failure yourself
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Majesty33(m): 1:15am On May 31, 2020
The proverbs here is talking about Bihari fighting PDP who are definitely the enemies of his party and refusing move the country forward tmrather he complains about PDP sixteen years of wastage.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by Geobless(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2020
Hmmm, this is because we are too sentimental in this country. Everything is base on ethnicity.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by ChelseaDr(m): 8:57am On May 31, 2020
Wisdom infinidum
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by mindtricks: 9:42am On May 31, 2020
ZooOga:

i disagree, before the covid-19 lockdown we longer saw ppl lined up for miles to get generator and cooking fuel, especially during the holiday season. ppl were still traveling to dubai, uk, & yankee and posting the pics on NL. during BBnaija broadcast run almost every one had light and power to view every tv broadcast/episode, or fully charged smart phones. two former governors are fighting for their freedom after immunity done finish.
big difference from 2015.

Even a servant deserves more than crumbs fallen from his master's table.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by mindtricks: 12:37pm On May 31, 2020
Basher8583:

Exactly!
You dey mind all those Buhari and crook Politicians apologists.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb by FemolasticA: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mr Man you don't tell me what I want or what i choose, if you don't like him that's your own cup of tea, see who if talking about failure, "You" are you successful? Answer me??
Basher8583:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) / Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.