Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,031 members, 7,970,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:34 PM

Will Nigerian Home Videos Run Out Of Titles? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Will Nigerian Home Videos Run Out Of Titles? (4002 Views)

Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos / Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD / Common Flaws in Nigerian Home Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will Nigerian Home Videos Run Out Of Titles? by blazzee: 4:03am On Jan 14, 2008
I have read all the post here and couldnt have agreed better with you guys,the reason we have such stupid and silly titles in the Nigerian movie industry is due to the fact that we have so many mediocres making and selling movies here in this country,its time people with creativity,talents and style enter and anchor this fast growing industries of ours, It doesnt end by mere criticism,we should get involved,make suggestions also and make contributions if need be,lets not only laugh at them,lets help them to help us,afterall its still our country so why fold our hands and allow a few individuals make a mockery of our dear nation, I love this country,am proud to be a Nigerian even if my country had made me suffer many heart breaks,its still my motherland and lets use nairaland to make it a better land.
Re: Will Nigerian Home Videos Run Out Of Titles? by Panache(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2008
They won't only run out of titles but stories too. Lately I have seen about three movies where a dying brother volunteered to impregnate his sister-in-law because her husband couldn't perform. Then doctors found a cure for his sickness. Kudos to the pioneers but fresh ideas need to be injected before the tap runs dry. The followership of naija movies is spreading like bush fire, not only is it common with other Africans but also African-Americans, Islanders and black latinos.
Re: Will Nigerian Home Videos Run Out Of Titles? by idycroft(f): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2008
nigeria movie run out of title but they will never run out of foolish title. IMO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Site To Download English Tv Series For Free? / Yoruba Language Version Of "coming To America.": Acted By Eddie Murphy! / High School Magical Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.