Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

Lady Teams Up With Her Friends To Damage Boyfriend’s Car Windscreen For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Teams Up With Her Friends To Damage Boyfriend’s Car Windscreen For Cheating (272 Views)

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Teams Up With Her Friends To Damage Boyfriend’s Car Windscreen For Cheating by AwesometheBoss: 12:28pm On May 30, 2020
A video circulating the social media shows the moment a lady and her friends teamed up to smash the windscreen of her lover. In the video, it could be heard that the guy cheated on the lady with some of her friends.

This warranted the lady to invite some of her friends over to deal with her guy for cheating on her with her friends.

From the video, the lady can be seen ordering her friend to break the windscreen and her friend obeyed the order to the latter.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okj9Pv45TEc
Re: Lady Teams Up With Her Friends To Damage Boyfriend’s Car Windscreen For Cheating by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 30, 2020
You're paying me for every damaged properties !
I will sue your dirty ass !
You can't try these shit with me and go scot free,trust me.
Re: Lady Teams Up With Her Friends To Damage Boyfriend’s Car Windscreen For Cheating by wildcatter23(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Lady Teams Up With Her Friends To Damage Boyfriend’s Car Windscreen For Cheating by FeliciaOja(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2020
This is Domestic Abuse

you will still see some slow pokes come out and defend her..
Re: Lady Teams Up With Her Friends To Damage Boyfriend’s Car Windscreen For Cheating by GreatResearcher1: 12:38pm On May 30, 2020
FeliciaOja:
This is Domestic Abuse

The SIMPs and the hoes will defend her
Re: Lady Teams Up With Her Friends To Damage Boyfriend’s Car Windscreen For Cheating by decatalyst(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2020
FeliciaOja:
This is Domestic Abuse

I will sue every living thing in her family!

Do you know why she acts this way?

[b]The boy is the only hope of her future! [/b]These sets of women are dependent, lazy and have no dream to pursue in life order than get married, collect monthly stipend, paint face, go to functions and brag about what their man have, but never about what they themselves or their family posses.

We need to start mental evaluation of people in Nigeria (both make and female) because, only a mentally deranged individual will act this way!

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Data And Airtime Plug / Make Money On Forsage / Kogi Nairalanders Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.