Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? (2077 Views)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / Marital advice; wife, I am not ashamed of my past and you didn't disflower me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by umtitibaba(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2020
?
Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:42pm On May 30, 2020
It depends
Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by sanemind2(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
It depends
On?
Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:49pm On May 30, 2020
sanemind2:
On?
..how it was done n with the object it was done with
Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by sanemind2(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
l see...anyways am here to learn
Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Fingering cannbe done with another object other than the finger? Well @op yes inserting a finger can break the hymen.

5 Likes

Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:54pm On May 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I know they used Objects like Nepa Pole to deflower you.. U speak from experience
Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Ifabernard(m): 2:56pm On May 30, 2020
I don't do virgins so idk
Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Phenomenal16(f): 2:56pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I know they used Objects like Nepa Pole to deflower you.. U speak from experience
...m gonna ignore u on this

1 Like

Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Aimerosa25(f): 2:59pm On May 30, 2020
Of course,if it is too deep
Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Ugaboy: 3:12pm On May 30, 2020
Phenomenal16:
fingering is act of using hand to excercise d p*nna of female bitch by takin it inside inside with to and and fro movement or in cycle
Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Ugaboy: 3:13pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

lolz, i belive say she no stil wet

1 Like

Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Chummynoni(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2020
i am talking from first hand experience.
when i started dating my girl, it was a No sex b4 marriage agreement because she told me that she was a virgin. we did romance tho (i taught her how to kiss and romqnce)but i never had contact wit her Vjay. after about 7months, we were having one hot romance and one thing led to other, i found my hand in her pants and, i slid my finger in her Vjay and fingered like 10minutes. ignorant me was expecting my finger to be covered with blood but alas, it wasnt so. i got angry with her with the mindset that she lied to me. she was surprised and dumbfounded that she started thinking if she was raped as minor. she left for her house and i didnt call her for days with the intention that i would end the relationship because i thought that i was lied to. somehow along the line, i thought i could use her as sex object and i continued the relationship. surprisingly, i put in my rod and it was blood everywhere. immediately, i felt guilty because she had sex with me against her wish. since that day, i made up my mind that i wont make her regret. we are tying the knot bfore the year runs out by God's grace.
N:B. this story is to educate the ignorant ones like me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2020
Ugaboy:

lolz, i belive say she no stil wet
Her Puna rough pass Sandpaper
Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Ugaboy: 3:34pm On May 30, 2020
umtitibaba:
?
i dnt want to poison ur mind
but uve force me to

do u knw dat first attempt of a virgin, it may nt break probably d second time might work

secondly, do u knw dat ladies use allum now to prove virginity
afta washin dia vjay with allum, it tighten again, so if man dug in, it end up wounding her
Nxt is, dat feelins u breakthru comes in, u start feeling ronaldo n messi afta scorin an ofside goal

so go and think again

i laf u in chineese

2 Likes

Re: Can Fingering Disflower A Girl? by Ugaboy: 3:38pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
Her Puna rough pass Sandpaper
even tho u greese ur dick, ha p*na go stil injure u
she come feel like, she don deflowered u

(1) (Reply)

Romance Saga: Maria Is Actually A Husband Snatcher: Photos / Between Blacks - American Wife Vs Nigerian Wife? / What are you addicted to?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.