Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,352 members, 7,923,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:43 AM

Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) (7794 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Paulfroshman: 2:42pm On May 30, 2020
It is not clear how much the new mansion cost but it is on record that properties located in Banana Island cost fortunes to acquire.

Nigeria music star, Davido has gotten for himself a new mansion located in the Banana Island axis of Lagos.
In a series of videos shared via his Instagram stories, Davido took his friends on a guided tour of his new home.

The house which is located in the exclusive highbrow area of Lagos Island has a variety of interesting features.

Just recently, the singer who has been sharing sneak peeks of the mansion gave his 16 million fans and followers on Instagram a brief tour into what the interior of his new residence looks like.
Davido and his crew members appeared to have paid a visit to the residence to have a good feel of what it looks like and also plan ahead for the interior design that would go into the place.

In a series of video shared on his Instastory channel, the Blow My Mind crooner and some of his DMW crew members were seen as they arrived at the luxury mansion in his famous tour bus.
This was followed by the crew making their way inside the mansion. Interestingly, they did not have to make use of a staircase as the house comes with an elevator for ease of access.

One outstanding feature of Davido's new home is the private lift.

In one of the photos, Davido stated that he has always wanted a home with a private lift...we guess he put his money where his mouth is.

Davido's dream of owing a home with a private lift has come through

It is not clear how much the new crib costs, but the value of properties in the extremely exclusive area in Lagos cost billions of naira.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdn6gJaOzdM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by AllenSpencer: 2:46pm On May 30, 2020
Why dont Nigerian celebrities love it big and away from town.

Always forcing their options into less than 3600sqm

7 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 30, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Because that is where the cash flow and network really come from.Small jugging you meet Jowi or Paddy ..hi hi you close deals worth billions.Anyway most likely he didn't buy the property it might be a developer arrangement with Mr Sijibomi.

7 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by GoggleB(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2020
uruba23:

Because that is where the cash flow and network really come from.Small jugging you meet Jowi or Paddy ..hi hi you close deals worth billions.Anyway most likely he didn't buy the property it might be a developer arrangement with Mr Sijubunmi.
Please elaborate..
He will pay at installment or what? I don't understand the developer arrangement thing.. Thank you ❤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 30, 2020
GoggleB:
Please elaborate..
He will pay at installment or what? I don't understand the developer arrangement thing.. Thank you ❤
You own the land,someone(the developer) else build the house perhaps let say four duplex, then give you one or two depending on the cost of the land and sell the rest to cover up cost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Stillthebest: 3:44pm On May 30, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Build yours on 9800sqm in Kinshasa. You hear

4 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Stillthebest: 3:47pm On May 30, 2020
uruba23:

You own the land,someone else build the house perhaps let say four duplex, then give you one or two depending on the cost of the land and sell the rest to cover up cost.

It is possible. His grandpa developed the master piece of Banana island. Possibly they might still have some landed ppty there.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by fishjam: 3:53pm On May 30, 2020
Wow. Money is good

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by GoggleB(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2020
uruba23:

You own the land,someone else build the house perhaps let say four duplex, then give you one or two depending on the cost of the land and sell the rest to cover up cost.
Exactly because that house is damn big and his part is just a session of it..

3 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by sesameq: 4:48pm On May 30, 2020
Then wanna know, bimonshe nlola bimonshe nlowo, omo they wan know.

Nice one Davido!!!

DJ please play me "Olowo" by DJ spinal ft Davido and Wande Coal.
Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Exc2000: 5:00pm On May 30, 2020
Adeleke designed and dredged banana island

good to see Davido claiming a spot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Onyi22(f): 5:03pm On May 30, 2020
Ko
Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:08pm On May 30, 2020
I love the fact that they acknowledge God. Some wannabes claiming atheist.
Akanchawa. That song is evergreen.
Baba Baba Babaaaaa Baba. I hear this line in all worship gatherings in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Raydos: 6:23pm On May 30, 2020
B
Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by AllenSpencer: 7:01pm On May 30, 2020
Stillthebest:

Build yours on 9800sqm in Kinshasa. You hear

That's even to small if you follow celebrity trend.

9800? That's a car park
Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 30, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
I love the fact that they acknowledge God. Some wannabes claiming atheist.
Akanchawa. That song is evergreen.
Baba Baba Babaaaaa Baba. I hear this line in all worship gatherings in Lagos.
acknowledge god but smokes weed, get high on drugs and sleep with several ladies without condom. God my foot
Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Farrrade: 7:10pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
AllenSpencer:

9800? That's a car park
[/s]
Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Stillthebest: 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
AllenSpencer:

9800? That's a car park

Naija celeb no get such money. Only a few are balling others are just faking it.
Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by tipscogreen: 9:41pm On May 30, 2020
Kekereekun123:
acknowledge god but smokes weed, get high on drugs and sleep with several ladies without condom. God my foot
Who are you to judge.
Don't be surprise some of those smoking weeds may make heaven while you maybe leave behind.
What's your understanding of the Genesis 1:29 "and God said, behold, I have given every herbs bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth.....to you it shall be for meat"

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by usefullchinex: 10:28pm On May 30, 2020
make money trading binary signal with the best broker whatapp me to learn for free 09076646116
Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Tmb78(m): 5:14am On May 31, 2020
The caption says Davido and Chioma 800M mansion and I can only see Davido's picture in the said mansion
Where is chioma's picture na,the co-owner grin grin grin
Re: Davido & Chioma 800 Million Banana Island Mansion (official House Tour) by Verxesrea: 8:28am On May 31, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Meet Korean-nigerian Actress Bae Yujin / Pause!! This Guy Has A Bigger Butt Than Serena Williams And 95% Of Women – Photo / Meet Esther, Fast Rising Actress From The Webseries Best Friends In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.