Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,518 members, 7,892,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Mind Of Christ Jesus Towards Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mind Of Christ Jesus Towards Me (127 Views)

The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God / Hajia Binta Faruk Conversion To Life in Christ Jesus / Facts About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mind Of Christ Jesus Towards Me by 1nice(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2020

TOPIC : The Mind Of Christ Jesus Towards Me.

MARK 2 : 17
Jesus heard them and answered "people who are well do not need a doctor, but only those who are sick. I have not come to call respectable people but outcasts.

Praise be to God the Creator of the heavens and earth.
My readers and listeners, God love you and care about you, that is why he sent his only begotten Son Jesus Christ to died for your sins. So that through the death of Jesus Christ you might obtain grace and mercy before the merciful God, Jehovah.
The mind of Christ Jesus is for the outcasts (sinners) to repent from their evil and seek the help of God in their troubles. Believe in Jesus Christ and also believe in God, so that all might go well for you Amen.

JOHN 14 : 14
"Do not be worried and upset," Jesus told them. "Believe in God and believe also in me.

JEREMIAH 29:11
I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.

The mind of Christ Jesus for all is that they will inherit the kingdom of heaven, a place been prepared for all christians when they died. The mind of Christ Jesus towards you is to pour his blessings upon your life so that you can prosper in everything you do and enjoy the blessings of prosperity and divine protection from the Most High God. Christ Jesus want you to have a bright future, a future of good health, long life, peace, love, kindness, goodness, devotion for God, caring for the needy and so much blessings of God to enjoy to the glory of God. But the enemy Devil never want any person to enjoy the blessings of God because Devil the deceiver of people is jealous of God and his creature.

EPHESIANS 6 : 11
Put on all the armour that God gives you, so that you will be able to stand up against the Devil's evil tricks.

Who ever is reading this message now, I cover your blessings with the blood of Jesus Christ Amen. You shall fulfill God's purpose for your life on earth. That jealous one ; Satan the devil can not trick and defeat you and shall not delay your blessings in Jesus Christ name Amen. I cover you with the blood of Jesus Christ, you shall be successful in life and you shall receive the help of God to the glory of God and to the shame of the devil in Jesus Christ name Amen.

There were two men; one was a Spiritual mature Christian while the other was Spiritual immature Christian. The two men said to themselves how can I know the mind of Christ Jesus for my life?

The Spiritual mature Christian said how can I know the mind of Christ Jesus concerning me? Then an idea came to him, he said for me to know the mind of Christ Jesus concerning me, I have to study my Bible daily, and always go to church services regularly and be serious with my Christan religion.

While the Spiritual immature Christian said to himself the only way I can know the mind of Christ is by sleeping and eating and living my life like the sinners do.

But due to the foolish attitude of the Spiritual immature Christian, he never got to know the mind of Christ Jesus for his life. But the Spiritual mature Christian was able to know the mind of Christ Jesus for his life because of his Wise attitude. Glory to be God in the Highest Heaven Amen.

Christians the only way to know the mind of God for your life is by praying daily, studying the Scripture (Bible) daily and by complete devotion to your Christian religion.

PRAYER

Lord I thank you for today message which I have read and I appreciate it and for this reason I pray to you, Lord of the heavens and earth, help me to understand the mind of Christ Jesus towards me and may all your good plans for my life come to pass without the enemy stopping it.
For it is written in the Scripture in John 14:14 If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it.

Lord you answer prayers, answer my prayer O Lord. I cover my prayer with the blood of Jesus Christ and I also thank you Almighty God for listening to my prayer Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday , June 1, 2020 / Seeds Of Destiny 1 June 2020 -- UNDERSTANDING PRAYER / Odm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.