Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,316 members, 7,881,166 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:43 PM

Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D (760 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by edidiongv: 3:13pm On May 30, 2020
Please I need your advice.
Would you marry a man if when you guys are discussing about your wedding and he says you will have to cut your hair to low cut for your wedding would you ?

Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by Ugaboy: 3:17pm On May 30, 2020
It's personal
Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by donmixc: 3:26pm On May 30, 2020
Yes
Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by yanabasee1(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2020
edidiongv:
Please I need your advice.
Would you marry a man if when you guys are discussing about your wedding and he says you will have to cut your hair to low cut for your wedding would you ?

Blessing...... I love ladies with low cut but I will not subject my woman into what she do not want to do.... Women should be free to make decisions to avoid depression at home....

Abadie?

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by Kryptonvinyl(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2020
She has to agree. It would be unwise to do so against ur will. if he doesn't give u any tangible reason why, don't do it. In fact don't do it at all. What's wrong with the hair. U should be the one to decide.
Nonsense and hair cut
Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by phelonrays: 4:03pm On May 30, 2020
As a responsible man, I won't...
In fact such a topic wouldn't crept in on our pre-wedding discuss... wink
Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
as much as asking her to cut her hair is a bit much, i certainly would tell her to BE NATURAL and remove her fake wig.
Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by Naija246: 4:43pm On May 30, 2020
as if you get choice undecided

If you no longer want the wedding, I can assure you that guy will see a thousand more women who will happily cut their hair just to get hitched.
dey there dey form.
Shiloh is waiting for you.
Evening newspaper sef wan dey select.mchew!
Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by UniqueQueen12(f): 5:16pm On May 30, 2020
Cut my long natural hair? No I won't

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by clevybrown(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Cut my long natural hair? No I won't
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by Vickho6(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2020
It will reduce the cost of her hairdo,, the husband wanna economize stuffs ni
And it looks adorable is some female....

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by UniqueQueen12(f): 7:22pm On May 30, 2020
clevybrown:
shocked shocked shocked
Lol.. why you open mouth na?
Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 30, 2020
Which kind of witchcraft is that?
Re: Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D by Bola146(f): 8:36pm On May 30, 2020
Yes, I love my low cut already

(1) (Reply)

Guys Get In Here!!! / LET'S TALK!! To Use Condom, Pull Out, Preventive Measure – Which Do You Prefer / Why Are Yorubas abroad Just So Hardworking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.