Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) (2368 Views)

Shops Being Looted In UK As Protest Spreads / Shark Bites Woman Leg During 4th Of July Celebration In The Us(graphic Pic) / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by DriggityDre: 6:08pm On May 30, 2020
Dang.
This shot looks mad though tongue

Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by wickedtuna: 6:55pm On May 30, 2020
Motive?

Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2020
Enoch07:
pls why are they pouring milk on their faces?
it's due to the tear gas. Milk helps in reducing the pain the eyes go thru way faster compared to water.
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Obrigardo: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by thundafire: 8:28pm On May 30, 2020
I know Trump with his loud mouthing may lose re-election and USA may soon become once Power house
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by nijabazaar: 8:46pm On May 30, 2020
Trump might cause Civil War in America
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by kurupt1: 9:12pm On May 30, 2020
nijabazaar:
Trump might cause Civil War in America
How
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by kiddkash(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2020
when looting starts, shooting starts
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Enoch07: 10:11pm On May 30, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
it's due to the tear gas. Milk helps in reducing the pain the eyes go thru way faster compared to water.
thanks, dat year for eleme, na water we use omo d tin even increase d Pain I tell u
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 30, 2020
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by panafrican(m): 1:29am On May 31, 2020
All this because a group of people is working hard to protect some criminal who willing killed an innocent man. No-one elected official is introducing
a law that would sentence to death any officer who acts in such a criminal manner.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Mikeangelo0433: 2:09am On May 31, 2020
If the law is unjust then certainly what you must expect is a breakdown of law and order. St Augustine said "An unjust law is no law at all.".
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by tillaman(m): 2:52am On May 31, 2020
wickedtuna:
Motive?
legend
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by TheSourcerer: 3:07am On May 31, 2020
Well well well
Continue...
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Babacele: 3:29am On May 31, 2020
God bless America; I can see a lot of white folks in the protests against this injustice.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by shaggy007(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2020
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, no be small thing...why are some folks pouring milk on the faces? I don't get it

To reduce the effect of the tear gas
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by shaggy007(m): 9:28am On May 31, 2020
2special:
If the protesters can't get that police officer, let them hunt for his family members.

His wife has already divorced him

No time
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 31, 2020
WHERE ARE THOSE NIGERIANS WHO LOVE LICKING AMERICA'S SH!T HOLE?!! grin
IT IS GETTING VERY DIRTY!
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by eunisam: 11:20am On May 31, 2020
Nawaooh this people can protest oooh.
dare it in Nigeria naaa
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Nickymezor(f): 11:46am On May 31, 2020
shaggy007:

To reduce the effect of the tear gas
oh so milk reduces the effect of tear gas. Never knew, thanks for the info
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by shaggy007(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2020
Nickymezor:
oh so milk reduces the effect of tear gas. Never knew, thanks for the info

Yes it does.

Tear gas, pepper spray and others.

https://medium.com/@restorationproselection/tear-gas-cleanup-dc3e18217b50

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Xtopherprince(m): 2:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, no be small thing...why are some folks pouring milk on the faces? I don't get it

To counteract the effects of tear gas the police is shooting. Milk tend to reduce it's effect on the eyes.
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Btruth: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2020
keentola:
.When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.”— Erasmus

Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 300 naira?

Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?

I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.
what kind of books?
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Nickymezor(f): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2020
Xtopherprince:

To counteract the effects of tear gas the police is shooting. Milk tend to reduce it's effect on the eyes.
Yeah, I now know smiley
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by Subduer: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
tellwisdom:
Next time, you will think twice before taking a life.

Nigeria is next.
You don't know these SATANIC white racists.

Don't try it in Nigeria.
Re: George Floyd: Several Dead As Protest Spreads To Multiple Cities In US (Graphic) by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Protests spreading to Germany

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Warns Putin That He Will Be 'Outgunned And Outnumbered' After Nuclear Threat / President Biya's Daughter Brenda Releases Another Video Of Her Smoking / See How Israel Destroyed Pantsir Air Defence In Syria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.