Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life (75351 Views)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by MansoryMX(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

Congratulations Regina for not settling down for less all in the name of Love,
My advice for ladies, please marry money, Love na scam.

Only the Poor broke ass guys will start wailing after seeing this news

Na dem! Awon poverty stricken biiitch from a poor family. Targeting already made people. You will not go and hustle to become rich. Be there looking for one rich nigga to pin down and carry your entire family problem on. May Accidental pregnancy from a Keke rider that will refuse to be aborted fall on you. Money kee there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Luckygurl(f): 8:56am On May 31, 2020
Americanboy35:

I love ladies that have those lines

Ikr

I've gotten compliments on it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by mordred44: 9:22am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!
ur time wil soon come......GO FRONT accordin to ur name bt if u fail to do so.....na ur mouth cos am
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by lighternote: 9:47am On May 31, 2020
Babe too sharp. She has rewritten her path in life, put her name in the annals of history and eradicated poverty from her lineage. She for de press somadina dick for nothing grin grin
Ejidi afufu agha isi

Congratulations to RegiNed kiss

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by koladata(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2020
Almighty God will judge you
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Evidenx(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2020
BABY wan born baby.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by OlowuJohn: 10:09am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

This is a very useless mentality, the difference between a man and a woman is just biology; gone are those days where only men get opportunities, women should strive to change our world not hiding under rich men, and discard their talents for comforts.
It is nothing about being a broke ass or not, it is about doing what we think is right, irrespective our gender we should think of being producers and not consumers.
The little girl has her reason for marrying the papa, but let's not base it on money, they may be in love; but people should not be talking about get marry to rich guys or poor guy.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by mofedamijo(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2020
DexterousOne:

Better say what u know

50 Cent ain't a deadbeat

His baby mother poisoned his son against him

Why is he not having issues with his other kids?

And the stupid boy is grown enough to put things in perspective
But still acting stupid

Once the mother poison the kids mind
You have lost that child

Pray against that

Does that mean he cant pay for his tuition fee, does that mean he should completely ignore his son 50 started having issues with the boy from a tender age, how can you ignore the boy from age 5 I know what i am sayiny.

In may 2020, 50 cent said----"I didn't think success would cost me my firstborn, but that's the situation..... Even if the mother is crazy, that is your first son, you can not ignore him. have a good day.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Ayobami7(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2020
congrats
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Lastmankc(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:

Die there

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Drlimao: 10:29am On May 31, 2020
Regina all I can say is you were smart you came up as an actress in a jungle like Nigeria and u utilized your beauty don't mind those who say your husband is ugly but if the same man want to marry their sister they will be happy do you know what it is to be a billionaire in a country wey most people no get anything
Who she for marry before......you? All these local small boys or actor wey go de form fine boy cheat on you yet shit no de their pocket

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by kolade560: 10:30am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:

how many millions ur father get before your mother open her legs to born money loving pest like you?
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:

At the end of the day,see the likes of comments above and below you and see the ones you got sad
You lost your soul and you lost the world join.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Gee64: 10:55am On May 31, 2020
Enjoy yourself while you are young!
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Drlimao: 10:58am On May 31, 2020
Wholesale recharge card reselling
1. Install DEN PIN EXTRACTOR SOFTWARE on a Computer
2. Buy ePins from our company (Globallog ) or any reliable recharge card e-pin dealer
3. Upload the ePins to the software
4. Connect printer to PC and load it with papers
5. Use the software to print the ePins on the papers
6. Sell to wholesellers and make huge money doing turn over with your capital.
You Can Do This Business From Home With No Shop Rent Involve & Can Setup Multiple Branches Nationwide

Call us or whatsapp 090 2968 1340 or 01-235 4235
Email globallog598@gmail.com
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Rennie303: 11:03am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:

It's sweeting you to make fun of someone's problem.....
Where are you?? Is it not your mates that are rich and making a name for themselves??
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Chommybaby(f): 11:09am On May 31, 2020
VenumX:
Ofcourse, the child will change your life because it will be born abroad. That will bring further security to your life.

Smart girl.

Meanwhile, one foolish girl is somewhere feeding and clothing a waste of space who sees no future with her. Your reward isn't even in heaven. It's all in your head.

My dear, you've gat no joy!!!
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 11:24am On May 31, 2020
LINTUNE:
make ur own money, that feeling is more satisfactory than being a leech, look at genevive, linda ikeji, okojo iwela, etc...no man born of woman can take advantage of them, y? ..theyve got their fucking money, a woman like linda us worthy to marry a billionaire, still he will never take her for granted..
Toh, no be every woman go make money and no be every man go make money. Infact I simply want my husband to take care of me and kids 100 percent... Ngwa continue gnashing your teeth there
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 11:26am On May 31, 2020
VenumX:
Ofcourse, the child will change your life because it will be born abroad. That will bring further security to your life.

Smart girl.

Meanwhile, one foolish girl is somewhere feeding and clothing a waste of space who sees no future with her. Your reward isn't even in heaven. It's all in your head.
Waste of space! Buhhhaaahhhaahhhaaaahah, guys who eat ladies money are referred as waste of space o.. Freaking hilarious
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Afamcy: 11:27am On May 31, 2020
The young shall grow naa... Those saying see small girl of yesterday.. atleast the small girl is fucking a matured dick so what do you expect from the Bleep? Na belly naa
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Engraced80(f): 11:36am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:

why are you asking of Adesua?
is she God that gives children?
besides, we all have our appointed time of manifestation.
when her time comes, she will manifest too.
stop the mocking.
Afterall, there are so many things you lack too, because nobody is whole and complete.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nehyooh(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:

Don't make fun of someone's predicament all in the name of getting likes and mentions on social media, it is God that gives children, at the appointed time, Adesua will surely have her own child (ren).
Amen !!!
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:45am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:

Ha!! Don't mock God! I have been married for 6 years and I don't have a child yet. Does that mean I won't have a child next year? No!! Besides didn't you watch the documentary where Adesuwa said she had a miscarriage Stop doing that, it doesn't make you look wise. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Harfisco(m): 11:54am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:

stupid comment ,are you God, how your own life self take be
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Harfisco(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

Ha!! Don't mock God! I have been married for 6 years and I don't have a child yet. Does that mean I won't have a child next year? No!! Besides didn't you watch the documentary where Adesuwa said she had a miscarriage Stop doing that, it doesn't make you look wise. smiley

I pray God put smile on your face very soon ,u will soon be blessed with the fruit of the womb by the grace of Almighty God

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Ayomidexj8(f): 11:57am On May 31, 2020
Anyways can someone please tell me what buhari is looking @

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by drakespearz(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Congratulations..pregnancy looks good on her wink

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by m140(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No one is disputing all that Mr Man.
I guess money guarantees everything na
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by m140(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2020
arthorjnr:

Ogbeni, leave talk. Someone choosing money over poverty is now a bad thing?

Its 'ridicule'.
Again, I can do whatsoever I want on a faceless forum as long as its within the rules.

#peace
Who wants poverty? You no get money you wan marry person wey get money, laslas you go destroy the man life with that mentality
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by m140(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Back to Sender.. Wizard
E easy na him your papa no drop company give you....
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Howyeh(f): 12:44pm On May 31, 2020
A big Congratulations to you.
Safe delivery IJN.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by CurvyDestiny7: 12:50pm On May 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Peggy Ovire Dress Did Exposed Her Tips / Akpororo Buys A New Car, Stands On It, Promotes 'I Serve A Very Big God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.