Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,929 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Zombie World (a Nigerian Zombie Apocalypse Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Zombie World (a Nigerian Zombie Apocalypse Story) (775 Views)

It's a Crazy World(A Short Story) / ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! / ZOMBIE NATION (EXODUS) COMING SOON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zombie World (a Nigerian Zombie Apocalypse Story) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 30, 2020
Hi, Everyone

I am husleo,an upcoming zombie Enthusiast writer.i will be posting my first book,so your comments are highly Appreciated.

Copyright
2020 by husleo No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical,or in any retrieval system, without prior permission from the author.

Re: Zombie World (a Nigerian Zombie Apocalypse Story) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 30, 2020
Prologue

It only took Esther, twenty four hours to reanimate.While alive , Esther a nineteen year old daughter of one of the country's most prestigious senator, would have loved to be in her cozy bed tearing at a chunk of crispy chicken.But all that was in the past, as Esther now zombiefied Esther with four of her kind growled like hungry hyenas as they dug with vigour into the warm flesh before them.
The meat of the man, tasted so good it satisfied that innate and insane hunger but only for a while.suddenly she sniffed that scent, that scent that promised warm flesh.leaping to her feet,with a loud how she ran towards the direction.
Dinner was waiting.
Re: Zombie World (a Nigerian Zombie Apocalypse Story) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 30, 2020
Chapter one Somwhere in nigeria Stephen woke up with a start.He groaned as his alarm rang.can't he get more sleep he cursed.I in a slow and sluggish, manner he stood from the bed.behind him, he heard a soft moan oh he almost forgot his girlfriend joy.he had taken her out last night boozing the Night night away how they manage to get back home he couldn't remember.sighing he started towards the bathroom splashing water on his face,looking into the mirror he couldn't help but ponder on how fast he is ageing. damn it man i should have been through with this f***ing school if not for this virus he cursed.stephen a final year student in one of the country's federal university has, been on lockdown since the outbreak of the virus. The virus which purpotedly originated from the U.S and is rumoured, to be a biological weapon accidentally released is speading like wildfire and has driven the world into turmoil and chaos.
Re: Zombie World (a Nigerian Zombie Apocalypse Story) by SadiqAdnan98: 12:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Next update pls

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Sweet But...... / My Parish Priest / Do You Need A Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.