Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,930 members, 7,924,906 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Get Engaging Videos, Convert Articlles To Videos: Marketing Videos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Engaging Videos, Convert Articlles To Videos: Marketing Videos (345 Views)

Learn How To Produce Professional, Engaging Videos With Smartphones / Credit Alert NGN50,000.00 Weekly By Creating Marketing Videos With Your Phone! / Creating Good And Engaging Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Engaging Videos, Convert Articlles To Videos: Marketing Videos by onlineprof89(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2020
The best way for your hard-work or content to go out there is when you make it shareable.
Videos shared on social media are short, engaging and impactful. You need a marketing video
for work that you can proudly share on your Facebook, twitter or Instagram.

As a blogger who have spent time writing articles and blog post. Converting them to video
gives you a wider reach, creating more awareness about your blog. As long as you are into one
business or another, you need a marketing video. I'm making this really affordable @N500

For someone wanting to convert three articles to video, that's N1500. Nothing can be as
cheap as this with so much quality. for anyone interested, I can do for you a free sample, but it will
carry my watermarks.

(1) (Reply)

Think Recharge And Get Paid(ragp) / Revealed: Why People Do Not Buy from You on Social Media (watsap) And What to do / 3D Printing - Product Pouches, Containers, Labels Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.