Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,559 members, 7,972,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

Came Across An Investment Platform That Paid Off - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Came Across An Investment Platform That Paid Off (571 Views)

Top Online Sites Worldwide That Paid Me (up To $100) Dollars 2024 / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / Cheapest Network Data Have Ever Came Across,was So Shock When I Saw D Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Came Across An Investment Platform That Paid Off by rita911(f): 7:07pm On May 30, 2020
READ TO THE END.....

Few months ago i came across an investment through someone on nairaland and he introduced me to a platform called woupax at first i was very skeptical due to past experiences with losses to scam investments but i don't really know what came over me that day even after all the warnings i gave myself due to past loses so i went ahead to try the least investment of $50 telling myself that if i lose this $50 this will be the last time i will ever try an online investment well after two weeks which is the duration of the investment i logged in to check my account and $10 profit was added i withdraw the money and I was paid $60 dollar with in 48hours and i was surprised then i took time to thing if i could just leave or try again then i tried again with $50 this time i got a total of $57 and was in aww i then increased to $1000 in one month i made $300 profit was so happy that it's working making my way to financial freedom i bring this testimony today to nairaland for those who are looking for a way to make extra money why you go about your daily business kindly contact me on what'sapp through my signature so that i can guide you

1 Like

Re: Came Across An Investment Platform That Paid Off by rita911(f): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2020
rita911:
READ TO THE END.....

Few months ago i came across an investment through someone on nairaland and he introduced me to a platform called woupax at first i was very skeptical due to past experiences with losses to scam investments but i don't really know what came over me that day even after all the warnings i gave myself due to past loses so i went ahead to try the least investment of $50 telling myself that if i lose this $50 this will be the last time i will ever try an online investment well after two weeks which is the duration of the investment i logged in to check my account and $10 profit was added i withdraw the money and I was paid $60 dollar with in 48hours and i was surprised then i took time to thing if i could just leave or try again then i tried again with $50 this time i got a total of $57 and was in aww i then increased to $1000 in one month i made $300 profit was so happy that it's working making my way to financial freedom i bring this testimony today to nairaland for those who are looking for a way to make extra money why you go about your daily business kindly contact me on what'sapp through my signature so that i can guide you

Make 5-10%daily for 30days investing $500
Re: Came Across An Investment Platform That Paid Off by bcashy: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Came Across An Investment Platform That Paid Off by jerryprince1000: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
How does this work? Your email or contact pls
Re: Came Across An Investment Platform That Paid Off by Hugo55(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
rita911:

Make 5-10%daily for 30days investing $500
Rita are you on it?
Re: Came Across An Investment Platform That Paid Off by rita911(f): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
jerryprince1000:
How does this work? Your email or contact pls

https:///2348171498562
Re: Came Across An Investment Platform That Paid Off by rita911(f): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hugo55:

Rita are you on it?

Yes am on it and it's paying me every two weeks

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Products Can Be Produced At Small Scale With Export Potentials! / . / Fairly Used Asphalt Plants For Sale In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.