Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,890 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu (6104 Views)

New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR / Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Jaynipher22: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Skyclub14:
Nnamdi Kanu has successfully destroyed the young igbos youths with lies and hatred towards other people...Just watch this threat and see how they will come and defend or insult anybody that disagrees with him ...May God restore igbo youths ...I have an igbo friend that this hatred has eaten him so badly that i cannot to leave my food with him because i fear he will poison me ....
How can you beat a child and tell it not to cry? Have Biafrans not been marginalised enough? You think the genocide of over 5million Biafrans isn't enough reason to be bitter? How many times have you brought up this topic for discussion and how many times have you accused your evil nation of the wrong done to a whole race? And we are supposed to share this space with people who believe in nothing but sentiments and hypocrisy? May God have mercy on you.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Jaynipher22: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Stop calling afonja and Tinubu as if they are your lifeline.

Hapu fa aka..

What is the rationale behind giving avengers 20 million? for what exactly

What stops him from empowering his immediate committed or picking up one project in Abia state. Many people have been doing that..

Useless ipob rag tags everywhere.

Avengers beg kanu for Money?
Stop vomiting rubbish. Hold your governors accountable for any development you seek. MNK is a freedom fighter and that is solely what he is fighting for. Don't be a confused human being.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Jaynipher22: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
espn:
Arewa boys are thieves we agree..where did the innocent...perfect..incorruptible Kanu got that 20m from...
How is that your business? Where do your Miyetti Allah and Bokos get their own funds from. You see, that is our problem in this damn nation, people always wallowing unreasonably in sentiments. A lot of things is going on in your space in the north but you see mine to talk about rather than poke nose into an affair you know nothing about.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Jaynipher22: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
sageb:
so any one that have a contrary view is a yoruba man according to biafrans. Your reasoning is so weird, i don't need to prove anything to you. Niger Deltans have clearly rejected you guys yet you guys are so obsess with us. We don't revere Nk here, the only Kanu we know is KANU NWANKWO.
Absurd! Ridiculous. Please what is the meaning of Niger Delta and how did you come about with the name? Thanks ignorance is a disease, a very bad one at that.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Jaynipher22: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
Skyclub14:
i'm an akoko-edo man , but i think it is time to stop Nnamdi Kanu's scam because he is painting Igbos to be very bad in the eyes of the other Nigerians ...Hausa or Fulani and Yorubas are not the only people living in Nigeria ...Other tribes are watching very carefully
. You haven't told us how he scammed you. We need proofs please
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Skyclub14: 4:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Nnamdi is a scammer and i will repeat it over and over ...you see the problems with Ipob, is that majority of them did not go to school, especially those ones in Malaysia, China, Thailand, South Africa, philippine, Indian etc..that is why the ones in America are not supporting Kanu because they are well-educated to understand that Kanu is a fraudster taking advantage of the Biafra struggle ..He has left "where is Abba Kyari to where is Osibanjo"is osibanjo kanu's brother ? later he it will be where is osibanjo's househelp? you keep attacking Buhari , a man that is having is second term and will go away ..Kanu is a dirty guy and a disgrace to Igbo people...How can you collect money from the same Hausa/Fulani people just to deceive your own people? 2020 kanu is still telling you Buhari is jubril and you are still following him ..If you want well-educated Igbos born and raised in America to buy into Jubril Narrative then you need a brain surgery? The rate at which Kanu is destroying Igbos,if Igbo elders don't stop him now ...smh i pity Igbos because they will be so hated by everybody in Nigeria and in the world ..you talk about fulani's invading your land , that is because they have paid Kanu ..He calls Nigeria a zoo but the same zoo people are traveling with the same zoo passport..See the innocent Igbo man that was beaten to death in Indian ..you think it is Nigerians alone that are watching Kanu call Igbos zoo? Kanu is destroying the young igbo youths and he needs to be stopped ..But why i like igbos is by the time their eyes are open , Kanu will run away for his life because igbos will deal with him and his generations very toughly Atleast he has bristish passport to run away ...How did he escape from prison if not with the help of the same Buhari ?Who gave him his passport to be traveling to isreal and USA? Kanu is a scammer and he is the real sabboteur of the Biafra struggle ..Wise up guys ...
Jaynipher22:

People with their warped mentality and sentiments. How dare you accuse MNK of lies when all you do is conceive evil and cover it up. You have an Igbo friend that you are scared would poison you, why are you still his friend? Hypocrisy is even a greater sin. When you see evil meter on others but decide to conceal it. Biafra so are bittered because of constant marginalisation which some of you pretend not to see.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Skyclub14: 4:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Nnamdi is a scammer and i will repeat it over and over ...you see the problems with Ipob, is that majority of them did not go to school, especially those ones in Malaysia, China, Thailand, South Africa, philippine, Indian etc..that is why the ones in America are not supporting Kanu because they are well-educated to understand that Kanu is a fraudster taking advantage of the Biafra struggle ..He has left "where is Abba Kyari to where is Osibanjo"is osibanjo kanu's brother ? later he it will be where is osibanjo's househelp? you keep attacking Buhari , a man that is having is second term and will go away ..Kanu is a dirty guy and a disgrace to Igbo people...How can you collect money from the same Hausa/Fulani people just to deceive your own people? 2020 kanu is still telling you Buhari is jubril and you are still following him .. you want well-educated Igbos born and raised in America to buy into Jubril Narrative then you need brain surgery? The rate at which Kanu is destroying Igbos,if Igbo elders don't stop him now ...smh i pity Igbos because they will be so hated by everybody in Nigeria and in the world ..you talk about fulani's invading your land , that is because they have paid Kanu ..He calls Nigeria a zoo but the same zoo people are traveling with the same zoo passport..See the innocent Igbo man that was beaten to death in Indian ..you think it is Nigerians alone that are watching Kanu call Igbos zoo? Kanu is destroying the young igbo youths and he needs to be stopped ..But why i like igbos is by the time their eyes are open , Kanu will run away for his life because igbos will deal with him and his generations very toughly Atleast he has bristish passport to run away ...How did he escape from prison if not with the help of the same Buhari ?Who gave him his passport to be traveling to isreal and USA? Kanu is a scammer and he is the real sabboteur of the Biafra struggle ..Wise up guys
Jaynipher22:

How can you beat a child and tell it not to cry? Have Biafrans not been marginalised enough? You think the genocide of over 5million Biafrans isn't enough reason to be bitter? How many times have you brought up this topic for discussion and how many times have you accused your evil nation of the wrong done to a whole race? And we are supposed to share this space with people who believe in nothing but sentiments and hypocrisy? May God have mercy on you.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Skyclub14: 4:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Nnamdi is a scammer and i will repeat it over and over ...you see the problems with Ipob, is that majority of them did not go to school, especially those ones in Malaysia, China, Thailand, South Africa, philippine, Indian etc..that is why the ones in America are not supporting Kanu because they are well-educated to understand that Kanu is a fraudster taking advantage of the Biafra struggle ..He has left "where is Abba Kyari to where is Osibanjo"is osibanjo kanu's brother ? later he it will be where is osibanjo's househelp? you keep attacking Buhari , a man that is having is second term and will go away ..Kanu is a dirty guy and a disgrace to Igbo people...How can you collect money from the same Hausa/Fulani people just to deceive your own people? 2020 kanu is still telling you Buhari is jubril and you are still following him ..If you want well-educated Igbos born and raised in America to buy into Jubril Narrative then you need a brain surgery? The rate at which Kanu is destroying Igbos,if Igbo elders don't stop him now ...smh i pity Igbos because they will be so hated by everybody in Nigeria and in the world ..you talk about fulani's invading your land , that is because they have paid Kanu ..He calls Nigeria a zoo but the same zoo people are traveling with the same zoo passport..See the innocent Igbo man that was beaten to death in Indian ..you think it is Nigerians alone that are watching Kanu call Igbos zoo? Kanu is destroying the young igbo youths and he needs to be stopped ..But why i like igbos is by the time their eyes are open , Kanu will run away for his life because igbos will deal with him and his generations very toughly Atleast he has bristish passport to run away ...How did he escape from prison if not with the help of the same Buhari ?Who gave him his passport to be traveling to isreal and USA? Kanu is a scammer and he is the real sabboteur of the Biafra struggle ..Wise up guys ...
Jaynipher22:
. You haven't told us how he scammed you. We need proofs please
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Skyclub14: 4:59am On Jun 02, 2020
once anybody tells you the truth , that person is either Afonja or Yoruba ...That is the damage Kanu has done to your brains..some of you now even try to talk like Kanu using his derogatory words.. all this hatred will soon backfire on Igbos and they will rub it on the rest of innocent igbos that truly want Biafra ....
Jaynipher22:
Absurd! Ridiculous. Please what is the meaning of Niger Delta and how did you come about with the name? Thanks ignorance is a disease, a very bad one at that.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Jaynipher22:

Stop vomiting rubbish. Hold your governors accountable for any development you seek. MNK is a freedom fighter and that is solely what he is fighting for. Don't be a confused human being.

Freedom fighter sharing money.

Lolzzz

Ipob Miscreants are very useless and foolish. No wonder kanu is walking on their psyche..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Statistics Will Destroy The South West / Map Of Nigeria Appears In The Cloud Of Jos (Photos) / APC Ward To Ward Campaign In Soro LG , Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.