Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,563 members, 7,968,609 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:14 AM

Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON (26438 Views)

AFCON: Wabali Bobo Is Better Than Francis Uzoho,” Gernot Rohr / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Benwallt(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2020
Have they won it already?
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Nehe007(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2020
If dem no tell una before,una no suppose kno
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2020
Now this man has started to talk like our President Buhari....
Why having pessimistic mind over a task you are supposed to come out excelling in it.....

Pls they should hand over the task to a capable mind....
U never see your opponent, fear don dey catch u....mumu

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by MayenKudi: 10:20pm On May 30, 2020
please no room for excuses o, we have a great squad, we are bringing this cup home
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Seunfretty: 10:21pm On May 30, 2020
I think he only played mind games....how will u feel if he brags about Nigeria winning it and we drop out in group stage....coaches say this things in interviews but in the backroom some of them work crazily hard and tell the boys "is either we do this or we don't do anything".... ofcourse any one should knw Nigeria has the squared that can win Afcon....on the contrary he may not be playing the mind games and can be just pessimistic....can't also say...I hope am wrong though !!!

11 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by oluwasegun007(m): 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
Thought they just renewed his contract..

He should have made the revelation before now..

And by the way if he'll be working from naija this time a self contain apartment is waiting for him in ajegunle

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by kenzysmith: 10:24pm On May 30, 2020
Gernort rohr if u can win next year trouhpy i promise to borrow u my babe for i week maybe this will motivate u sir

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by olajizz01(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2020
robosky02:
Rohr has started the mind game again.

But honestly I think to say we can't win AFCON is an insult

1.We don't need to be Africa best ranked to win. Algeria was ranked 12 yet they won last year

2. We have won the AFCON 3 times in the past so what special to win it again

What I think is the coach is an average coach. Nigeria super eagle is bigger than him

Its like giving Man United to a mid table mindset coach.... David Moyes he will bring man united from 1st position and champions league to mid table or even relegation place.

The truth is Pinnick just want to cut cost if not.....with what we have a omo even the world cup...the world will hear Nigeria

What's your take.... Let's go there

True talk,inferiority complex is worry this man, I swear .Why can't he said this before he signed another contract.

I can't blame him sha,I blame we Nigerians who sees him as mediocre and still employed him,why can't we allow okocha,KANU etc to coach eagle,Steven keshi of a blessed memory didn't have the caliber of players we have today before he won Afcon .

I swear,this one is not a coach,just an opportunist.

2 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by JoshTrillions(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2020
More like "I Will make it very difficult for Nigeria to win 2021 AFCON"

3 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Dr7Manhattan: 10:44pm On May 30, 2020
PureGoldh:
Hmmm...Bad Energy kindly stay far away.

Which kin play play talk be dz one...instead of him to dey wish him boys well...he come dey misyan

Even Messi talk say hin barca team no fit win UCL this year
Na to face reality be koko, hin self wan win am too , but we all Sabi say NAIJA no be the best africa team
To think otherwise mean say we dy deceive ourself

3 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Kyukastan: 10:51pm On May 30, 2020
Seunfretty:
I think he only played mind games....how will u feel if he brags about Nigeria winning it and we drop out in group stage....coaches say this things in interviews but in the backroom some of them work crazily hard and tell the boys "is either we do this or we don't do anything".... ofcourse any one should knw Nigeria has the squared that can win Afcon....on the contrary he may not be playing the mind games and can be just pessimistic....can't also say...I hope am wrong though !!!

True talk.
Some people barely read through to know the perspective he was speaking from.

I blame journalism (using catchy titles).

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2020
He should confess positive and not negative.
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 30, 2020
EdoPrince93:
A Very unprofessional coach..
Why won't it be difficult when we have a useless negative coach like Gernot Rohr?
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by 01Decent(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2020
This sounds like a words of discouragement to the players and an expression of fear in you as the head coach.
Gear up, with determination and commitment nothing is impossible
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
Gernort rohr if u can win next year trouhpy i promise to borrow u my babe for i week maybe this will motivate u sir
He cannot win anything. You don't deserve that fine girl sef. Mr Groundnut Rohr should be made to surrender his daughters us for a month as compensation if he loses. That is the only type of motivation the idiot needs.

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by MacDD: 11:14pm On May 30, 2020
Is he telling us not to have hope..
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by pacificom: 11:16pm On May 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
I heard he was having an affair with one akwa ibom girl like that

Na e be say Mr coach no-go get enof energy to perform his coaching duty. Maybe days why he think winning Afcon go hard am.
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Franca28: 11:17pm On May 30, 2020
Folly-yem Systems POS
We sales; Cash register
SAM4S printer
Thermal and Barcode papers
You could call or chat us on this number also: 08150601024

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Lamasta(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2020
kingoftech:
God punish you. How manage they won 2013?

You go soon pack go back your country. Oloshi
Oga calm down jare your body too dey hot grin

Rohr should just bury his head in shame for the woeful outing of Eagles in world and nations cup

2 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Euegene100001: 11:29pm On May 30, 2020
Dis man nr first get sense na so e go put basket for post against Algeria . We all saw the result .Very poor mentality . Negative vibe lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by alfredilly: 11:30pm On May 30, 2020
See a coach who has just been awarded a new contract. NFF is corrupt and Rhohr deal is just a bargain to enrich themselves. This man achieved nothing in his four years, yet he is being handed another contract. Is nations cup too much of a target for Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by bizhop01: 11:36pm On May 30, 2020
AFCON 2021 Champion each player must have 3 leg's,

Amateur Coach can't take Nigeria team to any way.

2 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by bizhop01: 11:42pm On May 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
You want use bacteria to kill the old man?
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Taiwojon(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2020
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by GingerBreadMan: 12:04am On May 31, 2020
GingerBreadMan:
This is the wrong attitude, unless it is part of his strategy. Always aim for the prize! That’s why you are paid the big bucks!
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by soteria001(m): 12:16am On May 31, 2020
It's well
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by Americanboy35: 12:36am On May 31, 2020
kenzysmith:
Na this babe been dey store your number with gas money abi

2 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by franconian: 12:42am On May 31, 2020
olajizz01:
True talk,inferiority complex is worry this man, I swear .Why can't he said this before he signed another contract.

I can't blame him sha,I blame we Nigerians who sees him as mediocre and still employed him,why can't we allow okocha,KANU etc to coach eagle,Steven keshi of a blessed memory didn't have the caliber of players we have today before he won Afcon .

I swear,this one is not a coach,just an opportunist.

Jay Jay and Kanu get any coaching experience, abi na Super Eagles dem wan take learn coaching?
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:37am On May 31, 2020
Enwhen:

Make them sack this man.

Even me masef go Cary this present Eagle win third place ...seems some people are cashing out from his official salary

Oya enter g carry nah.

You think say na Playstation dem dey go play for there abi.
Re: Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON by pfadom: 3:23am On May 31, 2020
Must Rohr accept my the offer of it's difficult? It's not too late to look elsewhere for more agressive coaches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf / Chidi Nwanu Speaks On Gang-up Against Westerhof At USA 94 / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.