Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,962 members, 7,931,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. (45293 Views)

Criminals Break Into ATM In Osun State University, Osogbo / Cultists Disrupt Examination In Osun State University, Osogbo Campus / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by Ojukwudfugitive: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by DModeCntStopMe: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2020
rottable:
I am confused, is this a Secondary School or University?

Issa a poultry farm.. grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by noble2faith(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2020
Haywhymido:
lol, post your own university drone pictures naim be the latest trend now. Anyone graduate of university of Maiduguri here?

Yep..2015 set
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by DModeCntStopMe: 10:45am On Jun 01, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
Looks like a very big secondary school .
And why is the library located in the desert grin

The library looks like a slaughter house, cross and get kidnapped. grin

2 Likes

Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by blowjohn(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2020
Thos one wey resemble factory like this
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by DModeCntStopMe: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2020
seanwilliam:
I give up grin

Swears!

I give up with my entire family. grin
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by blowjohn(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Even obudu ranch fine pass this na.
Warris this?
A factory or an amusement park?
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by DModeCntStopMe: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Mpcoll001:
The buildings are doing social distancing grin

grin

While the bushes look so sophisticated. grin

The pope must see dis

Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2020
mamaafrik:
we have many terrain of soil in South West which are red soil,anywhere you see cocoa and Palm trees flourish,there is a red loamy soil.
Ok I get it but honestly this is literally a school, why are those mud left on the walk/drive way. I can only imagine how messy It would look when it rains.
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2020
Guru9ja:
This is so embarrassing op. You uploaded an old picture of the University

Upload the new ones.
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by ochos121(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2020
UNIMAID IS VERY DEVELOP IN TERMS OF STRUCTURES FAR DEVELOP
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by sirp9898(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2020
What is this is it secondary or primary sch buildings
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by PureFace1(m): 10:51am On Jun 01, 2020
The school look quite good
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by apexx2569: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2020
[color=#] 4099155[/color]
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by Bornfool(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Abeg sey dem just begin d foundation of university for 2020 nii
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by DModeCntStopMe: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2020
OKTolu:
Why the place com dey bushy like this..... lol just joking

Nice view though

Talk your mind bro, nobody go beat you. grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by DModeCntStopMe: 10:52am On Jun 01, 2020
PureFace1:
The school look quite good

Yes, quite good from behind.
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by PureFace1(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Talk your mind bro, nobody go beat you. grin

And why are you crying all over the thread?

1 Like

Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by blowjohn(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2020
Infact this place looks refurbished.
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by DModeCntStopMe: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2020
PureFace1:

[s]And why are you crying all over the thread?[/s]

Product of Ijebu ode grammar school aka uniosun grin
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by Eskdale(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2020
abeg enuf of all these drone and missile views bikonu!
cashout for real this lockdown https://share.cshcrates.co/Eskdale
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by blowjohn(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2020
ochos121:
UNIMAID IS VERY DEVELOP IN TERMS OF STRUCTURES FAR DEVELOP

But this ur English is yet to DEVELOP o.
In terms of STRUCTURE, ur English is far from DEVELOPING O.

1 Like

Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by PureFace1(m): 10:56am On Jun 01, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Yes, quite good from behind.

Why are you crying all over the thread like the picture of the school was the cause of your unfortunate existence? Abi show us how your state uni look like
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by PureFace1(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Product of Ijebu ode grammar school aka uniosun grin

Look at this Nyamirin slowpoke
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by Adewale623(m): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2020
This is not all the structures of Uniosun, the University is decentralized into six campuses situated in six communities in the state, the above is only Faculty of science in osogbo.

4 Likes

Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by E100: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Wow
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by wink2015(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
One

NICE ONE !

I HOPE THIS UNIVERSITY IN OSUN STATE will manufacture a DRONE in the near future.

They should step up science and get to the top.
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by DModeCntStopMe: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2020
PureFace1:

[s]Why are you crying all over the thread like the picture of the school was the cause of your unfortunate existence? Abi show us how your state uni look like [/s]

Let's bet before 3 years time, those roofing sheets would have turned brown. grin
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by S12bosco(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2020
I done see
Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by redcliff: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2020
apparently foolish nigerians who started these series of threads are missing the point. i dont know if this is how we want to make ourselves feel good and classify/qualify our higher institutions of learning on the scale it should be compared on. we are now judging what school is best or not from the "ariel views" and "nice greenery" ( if there is any word like that). we have forgotten the basis on which institutions should compare eachother on. RESEARCH!!! that is what makes the ivy leave colleges rank high in their numbers. na by to build ediface? the only institution i know that has both ediface and research backing it is covenenat university. we should channel our minds to the right things, then that way we would always get the right answers and stop hitting around the bush like lost animals. Compare universities based on the reasearch they have done, what they are doing and what they plan to do. we do not care about their ariel views and whose own is better. Om saying so because this mentality affect other areas of our lives and our being as nigerians and everyhting wrong with it. we focus on the wrong things to try to drive change.

1 Like

Re: Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. by PureFace1(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Let's bet before 3 years time, those roofing sheets would have turned brown. grin

So you really think they are going to leave the building without renovation for the next 3 years? Typical Okoro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) / Who Is The New Minister Of Education In Nigeria: Urgent Answer Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.